NOBILITY SYSTEM

x6t3nc3

Nobility system!

Similar to..lets say arens ranking or guild war ranking.

Nobility system gives a chance to those whome would like to donate excess gold/miracle coins/cc towards their nobility ranking.

There will be 5 overall ranks!

1. King/Queen

2. Prince/Princess

3. Duke

4. Earl

5. Baron

There will be a maximum of 5 king/Queens per server

There will be a maximum of 8 Prince's/Princess' per server

There will be a maximum of 14 Dukes per server

There will be a maximum of 21 Earl's per server

There will be a maximum of 30 Baron's per server.

In total: 78 positions up for grabs by players.

In order to be promoted to a baron, the minimum donation is 100,000 gold (mcoin/cc conversion to be made)

earl: 200,000

duke: 350,000

Prince: 600,000

king: 800,000

How it works!

Those numbers are just the minimum requirements. Players can donate well over the minimum. Its basiccally out-donating other players. Similar to guild tournament. But without the gp, just wealth.

If you are a rank 5 king and someone donates more than you, you are demoted to a prince, until you donate more etc.

Rewards for nobility:

Kings/queens receive additional damage (10%), resilience(10%) Health boost:7%

princes: damage: 10%, defence: 5%, healthboost 5%

dukes: damage 5%, healthboost 5%

earl: damage 5%

baron: healthboost 5%

The nobility rankings reset every 3-6 months. Maybe even yearly.

Also!

When a king logs into the server, it is written on world chat in red or whatever.

E.g.) King 'Magikarp' has entered the game!

Let me know what you think!

Note: Please do not cry 'this is unfair' because it is, you can farm or sell items to be awarded a spot.

THIS IS FOR LATE/END GAME players, people that see nothing else better to do. It would be fun.

I really hope everyone thinks before the comment. Thank you!

May I salute you: the richest people on the server with even more advantages :clapping:

Best idea ever.

We have a war buff that rewards an entire faction

it's more appealing to most of the players because they dont have to work for it. true?

wheras when people use their gold/earnings for their own advantage that they rightfully deserve - its frowned upon

#logic

e.g) Mcoiner amps +10, people call him a rich nub

e.g.) mcoiner shares mcoins, wew he rich pro :*

#speakingfromexperience

Ehmm, keep in mind that mostly elfs will have the bonuses? Goodbye balance:)

Incorrect, i can name at least 40 players mc side.

For eg) the guild sithlords.

Assuming all the rich players are elfs will only get you so so far, true?

Besides, population elf:mc currently stands at 3:1- imo. If anything, mc should be able to attain higher quantities of golds due to the lack of players selling *insert example*

I found it interesting.. until I read the rewards part.

Basically a gold battle to get more buffs disguised as a nobility system. nah thanks. Game has enough pay to win features.

Edited by nabnecro

I like this idea , oh yes and when king lags and keeps disconnecting , world chat spammer haha :D . Yes will be great to see that added in game , makes it more interesting and for people to find a point to keep playing , become famous in their server ! . And also dont forget there must be a list with nobility ranks somewhere added , so anyone can see who has these ranks .

No, it shouldn't be gold or cc, only mcoins. Plebs who work hard to earn their status? That's not how things work in real life.

i sorta like it and i would definetely go for a spot on Ryderx that extra buff making me more op huehuehue :[ 

I like this idea , oh yes and when king lags and keeps disconnecting , world chat spammer haha :D . Yes will be great to see that added in game , makes it more interesting and for people to find a point to keep playing , become famous in their server ! . And also dont forget there must be a list with nobility ranks somewhere added , so anyone can see who has these ranks .

Yep, there will be a list definately! Exactly bro, just another thing to do in this game

Nah, sorry Jake. Things are good as they are.

Appreciate your input, however the game isnt going to stay the same, always changing

No, it shouldn't be gold or cc, only mcoins. Plebs who work hard to earn their status? That's not how things work in real life.

Gold atleast, would love to see those whom dont buy coin recognised aswell.

i sorta like it and i would definetely go for a spot on Ryderx that extra buff making me more op huehuehue :[

I reckon you'd get it!

Many mistakes

1st where all donations go ? :bad:

2nd farm and sell :/ let's say I want baron rank

Requirements 100k for just 5% hp if I'm hard mcoiner maybe I will

If I'm a farmer definitely I won't

So farm and sell items not a choice unless you are mcoiner so it won't make a difference to you

I have this awesome ducking idea for you to waste your money

Make a char on EU server / or all servers

DO YOUR THING

bamm you are no 1 player in all WS server

Money is just donated to a nobility merchant.

100k is not alot anymore nowadays,

5% hp is useful for tanks/arena players

Its not a prerequisite, you dont have to do it. Only if you want

Disagree. :/

If there were often updates in game i would say .. this could be op , but updates are rare so .. why not a thing more ^^

Money is just donated to a nobility merchant.

100k is not alot anymore nowadays,

5% hp is useful for tanks/arena players

Its not a prerequisite, you dont have to do it. Only if you want

Yes it does but as you said this is minimum so it can be more and it will be

So you like my ducking idea :D

Shit idea. Probably worst suggestion i've ever read.

Not a good idea. Because rich players will trasact gold among them selfs as donations. For example if there would be a donate button and he gives it to other players and than the more he donates the higher he ranks? If I understood corectly? Well if thats the case he will just give 30m to his friend and he will give him back and they both would be very high ranked.. Beside idea of announcing kings enterance is bad because of chat spam.

Not a good idea. Because rich players will trasact gold among them selfs as donations. For example if there would be a donate button and he gives it to other players and than the more he donates the higher he ranks? If I understood corectly? Well if thats the case he will just give 30m to his friend and he will give him back and they both would be very high ranked.. Beside idea of announcing kings enterance is bad because of chat spam.

You misunderstood the concept!

In all the time I'm on the forum, you never noticed I never spent a penny? ;)

Many other players havent spent a penny on this game yet i am sure are able to save millions kf gold, for eg. Adywijaya, rogue millionaire, hasnt spent a penny on this game?

Also as i stated, this is just for those whom have no othrr use for their gold and want something to do/spend gold on

This doesnt fit to Warspear enough, the political organs arent very strong in the lore, so there is no space for nobility. Besides, if i understood right there is only two "kingdoms": The humans. Elfs have a council of 12 elves, MC are scattered by tribes, FS are ruled by the one with no name, and the procurators there.

Map2 is basicly only home of the chainless league, which seems to be rather democratical.

Map3 inhibits the ruins of an ancient empire, with its "king-zombie" on the verge of corruption.

Map4, the maliats have a council again, and the tlalocs are rather tribe like with a gone tribe leader.

There is no space for an "earl" or "king".

This doesnt fit to Warspear enough, the political organs arent very strong in the lore, so there is no space for nobility. Besides, if i understood right there is only two "kingdoms": The humans. Elfs have a council of 12 elves, MC are scattered by tribes, FS are ruled by the one with no name, and the procurators there.

Map2 is basicly only home of the chainless league, which seems to be rather democratical.

Map3 inhibits the ruins of an ancient empire, with its "king-zombie" on the verge of corruption.

Map4, the maliats have a council again, and the tlalocs are rather tribe like with a gone tribe leader.

There is no space for an "earl" or "king".

who are we donating the gold to?

it'd be best if they linked this hierarchy with the achievement system being developed. Not specifically "Nobility" (king, queen, etc) but maybe something like the arena rankings. Where the person with the highest achievement points in the whole server sits on top and so on...

who are we donating the gold to?

it'd be best if they linked this hierarchy with the achievement system being developed. Not specifically "Nobility" (king, queen, etc) but maybe something like the arena rankings. Where the person with the highest achievement points in the whole server sits on top and so on...

1. The gold should be LOST

2. No one is noble enough on Ws :rofl:

3. Another useless advantage to rich ppl

4. We need something for poor, decent and rich people where no one would have an acvantage

• 2 weeks later...