Guild Creation Limit

GRAAv

As a owner of a guild myself I can't stress this enough that it's annoying having soo many other guilds around & trying to find recruits for a guild is tough because of that I think MC side has like over 200 guilds. I think if they limit the guild creation like they did the elf population on US then more players would just fall into the already made guilds instead of making some newb guild that will die off in 2 weeks.  Like say if a guild isn't active for a certain amount of days it gets erased & then someone can make another guild if the amount of guilds is under the limit of creation, ya know?

& no i'm not just posting a thread cuz my guild is "noob" and i can't get recruits

I have loyal members I just think if this idea was implemented it could help players and guilds a bit more idk just a idea :crazy:

And what if those abandoned guilds wants to come back but oh! Theirs guild (gold, coins wasted) was just erased, it don't seem so good, sorry but I'm disagree

No, you are assuming that every guild wants to be super elite #1 ass kickers. Which is not the case.

Some people simply want to have fun, and make guilds for their small circle of friends.

And what if those abandoned guilds wants to come back but oh! Theirs guild (gold, coins wasted) was just erased, it don't seem so good, sorry but I'm disagree

If you can't keep your guild active then you shouldn't own a guild. instead of looking at this from a negative post of few look at positive & what it could do to help our guilds/players. 2000 guilds thats pretty ridiculous idc if you just want to be some noob owning your own guild & playing for fun. Not the point of my topic so don't try to derive it.

No, you are assuming that every guild wants to be super elite #1 ass kickers. Which is not the case.

Some people simply want to have fun, and make guilds for their small circle of friends.

I don't assume anything. I know what I'm talking about sorry if you can't understand what I'm trying to say

I'd have to agree it would help the game abit more making those active players stick together! as for azebu hes just ignorant & doesnt understand. ;D  small group of friends lol thats what your friends list is for with more active players pushed into already made legitimate guilds that means more players getting help, less noobs wasting time & more players moving on up thus helping the economy of the game. simple. :crazy:

This is a big wrong, everyone has a right to make one even if he left it abandoned and if anyone wants to join your or others guilds he would join, it's not a forcing thing.

I am sure that after some years players will start asking developers to delete some guild because they're not active so they can get their names, same as players' characters now.  ;D

Edited by Bugs Bunny

I'd have to agree it would help the game abit more making those active players stick together! as for azebu hes just ignorant & doesnt understand. ;D  small group of friends lol thats what your friends list is for with more active players pushed into already made legitimate guilds that means more players getting help, less noobs wasting time & more players moving on up thus helping the economy of the game. simple. :crazy:

Sorry but you're terribly wrong.

Friend list exists, indeed, but it doesn't let you socialize. Does friend list let three people talk together? No. 

You might think "but aze, there is always party, where five people can talk!". However, that is not the proper use of parties. Using parties to talk with friends is as bad as using guilds to talk with friends. And what if there are more than five people who want to talk? That's what you can do, make a guild to talk with friends. It also lets you do dungeons with random people, WHILE talking with friends. If you need to find people to help, join a party, etc, there is always world chat.

An easy solution to this issue would be implementation of "chat channels", but that's not the point of this thread.

About the "less noobs wasting time & more players moving on up"  part, you need to think of what you're saying twice, because you're saying very wrong things. What you're saying here is that players should absolutely not have fun wasting time on low levels, and rush their way to level cap. That is very wrong and I hate this kind of mindset. Let everyone play the game the way they enjoy.

Now back to Graav. Do you invite everyone you see, or only "good" players? It's hard to find good players now, because most of them already have a good guild. You should try "investing" into new players, with hopes they turn out to be good players. That's probably the best way to make a strong and friendly guild, in my opinion.

And, if you can't make a strong guild yourself, why don't you just join another one? I mean, you are complaining about not being able to find players because of so many small noob guilds, but yourself you are a leader of small noob guild. You have to agree that it's easier to find a guild to join, than to find a memeber who'd want to join. So, what's the problem? Just do what you're telling everyone else - delete your small guild, and go join someone bigger.

Your mindset is complete off,  Telling me to think twice? I think you show learn how to type like a adult instead of trying to insult someone. First off you are not getting the concept of what I'm saying or grasping it your just throwing some blunt perception into the mix when I'm talk about other things then try to insult me with my own topic? maybe its cause theirs a English language difference but and you can understand possibly? but why don't you find something better to do other then create problems & criticize a simple topic 24/7? now back to graav? its not even discussing a topic you just argue & try to shut down my discussions like a communist.

As for the whole "forcing" situation i never said that. I said guilds that cannot make it and become unactive with a few active players which is WHAT I WAS STATING ORIGINALLY would get deleted so players wouldnt keep making more guilds until the unactive ones got deleted which is another problem cause of the names that are taken. try to think of it from a different view.  But it would also have friends joining the guilds their friends are in with RANDOM players which would build guilds and help players succeed. PLAYERS THAT WANT TO HAVE FUN AND DO WHAT EVER HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO SO  I never stated that I said it would help noob players get what they need fast whilst building a guild quick.

Come on people its not hard keep up im not trying to be rude but duck :crazy:

Your mindset is complete off,  Telling me to think twice? I think you show learn how to type like a adult instead of trying to insult someone. First off you are not getting the concept of what I'm saying or grasping it your just throwing some blunt perception into the mix when I'm talk about other things then try to insult me with my own topic? maybe its cause theirs a English language difference but and you can understand possibly? but why don't you find something better to do other then create problems & criticize a simple topic 24/7? now back to graav? its not even discussing a topic you just argue & try to shut down my discussions like a communist.

As for the whole "forcing" situation i never said that. I said guilds that cannot make it and become unactive with a few active players which is WHAT I WAS STATING ORIGINALLY would get deleted so players wouldnt keep making more guilds until the unactive ones got deleted which is another problem cause of the names that are taken. try to think of it from a different view.  But it would also have friends joining the guilds their friends are in with RANDOM players which would build guilds and help players succeed. PLAYERS THAT WANT TO HAVE FUN AND DO WHAT EVER HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO SO  I never stated that I said it would help noob players get what they need fast whilst building a guild quick.

Come on people its not hard keep up im not trying to be rude but duck :crazy:

First of all, all lines before "Now back to Graav" were aimed at Twobluntz.

The phrase itself indicated that the following lines were about the problem at hand that you raised.

As majority of your post is due to misunderstanding on your part, I have nothing else to say.

So I'll restate what you missed.

Join a guild instead of making one.

First of all, all lines before "Now back to Graav" were aimed at Twobluntz.

The phrase itself indicated that the following lines were about the problem at hand that you raised.

As majority of your post is due to misunderstanding on your part, I have nothing else to say.

So I'll restate what you missed.

Join a guild instead of making one.

Hmm, well youre ether a 12 year old or just some old arrogant prick. Cause you simply cannot grasp this concept. have a nice day. I have nothing else to say to you.

Yeah good ad hominem fallacy there.

Let me restate so it gets to you.

You are not important. You are worth as much as literally everyone else in this game. You are not better than the other six million players here.

And neither is your guild. It is just as good as each of those two thousands, made by two thousand equally good players.

So get off your high horse. If you want to be in a big, 30 player guild, join one that is already at 25 members or so, instead of trying to make one from scratch. Show that you're smarter than those two thousand and actually do the logical thing which is sucking up your pride.

Some guilds has season active members not because you can't find recruits mean we should delete guild

Many guild who started since that update didn't pass lvl 4 ( lvl 4 are pro gp maker guild) so don't think that you can make a guild and make it like sith but you just need members

SITH AND ALL TOP GUILD join tour so you can't relay on normal gp to get your guild pro

I don't remember how old is sith now but it's like 2 years

Edited by Kitige

Hmm, well youre ether a 12 year old or just some old arrogant prick. Cause you simply cannot grasp this concept. have a nice day. I have nothing else to say to you.

He's an old fascist that has a healthy mind.

He's an old fascist that has a healthy mind.

I can see this tell him to hop of my political nuts ;D

If you can't keep your guild active then you shouldn't own a guild. instead of looking at this from a negative post of few look at positive & what it could do to help our guilds/players. 2000 guilds thats pretty ridiculous idc if you just want to be some noob owning your own guild & playing for fun. Not the point of my topic so don't try to derive it.

You do realize that the point of any game is fun..

Dude, deal with it, suggestions aren't made for your own personal advantage, 90% of the guilds DO have enough players

And btw you shouldn't call people who ARE having fun noobs because they DO get the real meaning of games, if you are playing a game you can't have fun at then you're probably insane (Not trying to be offensive but I'm just being honest)

Yeah good ad hominem fallacy there.

Let me restate so it gets to you.

You are not important. You are worth as much as literally everyone else in this game. You are not better than the other six million players here.

And neither is your guild. It is just as good as each of those two thousands, made by two thousand equally good players.

So get off your high horse. If you want to be in a big, 30 player guild, join one that is already at 25 members or so, instead of trying to make one from scratch. Show that you're smarter than those two thousand and actually do the logical thing which is sucking up your pride.

Exactly but without the insults

Edited by Tood