GRAAv

I've been reading alot about why the MCsaken is having so many problems & I've seen most of the ignorance first hand myself so I'm starting this CAMPAIGN & all players who would like to join to help turn MCsaken side around will be gladly welcomed. :crazy:

~NOOB CAMPAIGN~

any low level player or high level player who needs any quest/boss help can gladly PM Graav or Dankrupt for help also Members of the WaRGaSM guild are also around to help if need be.

:diablo: *THIS DOE NOT MEAN SPAM US WITH PM'S OR BEG FOR ITEMS/GOLD* :diablo:

I think if we continue this campaign in helping our fellow brethren to reach high levels & complete these simple REP quests to progress in game we will surely boost our ranks once again & become over powered like the elvish. :clapping:

Most of our problems derive off of ourselves to change a nation you must first take the first steps yourself. :dirol:

Instead of saying screw off noob im turning a hand to help I'm sick of all these mc's acting like ass's to noobs who have been struggling on a quest for weeks thats why mc's go quit or turn elf is cause of ignorant players.

See? An arrogant MC!

watch your mouth you dirty elf I'll take your head with my maul! :spiteful: lmao

watch your mouth you dirty elf I'll take your head with my maul! :spiteful: lmao

Lol how? I am a low level and you can't kill me hahahaha.Also that's so rude GRAAv :cray: !

I already have 3 people down & my entire guild if more people want to jump on the campaign il put ur chars name down

A Last Alliance of Men and Elves march against the armies of GRAAv, and on the slopes of Arinar they fought for the freedom of Arinar

Little did they know Graav stocked up on 100 sets of HP pots. Killing man, elf & even his own army until Graav the Impaler was left standing on a mountain of carcasses :diablo:  ...... AKA EVERY DAY IN THE PVP CAVE HOLLLLLLLAAAAAA :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :dirol:

lmfao!

btw yellowdiamon who is ur elf or mc?

Edited by baskentliii