[2015.06.08] Preview: Warspear Online’s 7 years anniversary!

Peter_Munk

Completing special holiday quests will bring you a special gift - Nyan Cat Smiley! You will have this possibility for only two weeks, so don't miss it!

Why no costume? :cray:

Leeel cute guy? :o

Everyone can use them :P (hey, i have downloaded the application o.o)

Edited by Ivy Livi

New crystals and runes

Crystal of Agility - increase skills cooldown
Vampirism Rune - adds «Health stealing» bonus

again new crystals n runes, oh no  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: than we have to sacrifice our precious enhanced for that. we already have what we need. or else u guys can make new gears for that to enhance, like pants or ear rings, two gloves n boots.  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: 

Those crystals and runes aren't bad it's about strategy if u thing it won't help you only don't know use, maybe someone wants a high cd or want to make it higher the same with the life steal, I personally don't think that I will use but it adds more strategy to the gears enchant..

nice

Completing special holiday quests will bring you a special gift - Nyan Cat Smiley! You will have this possibility for only two weeks, so don't miss it!

Why no costume? :cray:

there should be something different :)

Wow nice GMs i cant await to upgrade my char 6 :*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WS *hi*

Check out my boss ;)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/45724-zestris-the-lava-warrior/#entry841151

Sorry idk if anyone has asked yet (I'm too lazy to read all comments) buuuut will we get all other holiday quests like kill quests of the other faction? And will the winter smileys appear in mc shop again? I want them badly (: and what about halloween chests and snow caches?

Can't the event be +3 weeks

I understand that it's unique but there is 2 map added at the same time

:blush:

Sorry idk if anyone has asked yet (I'm too lazy to read all comments) buuuut will we get all other holiday quests like kill quests of the other faction? And will the winter smileys appear in mc shop again? I want them badly (: and what about halloween chests and snow caches?

yep, all the quests should be active except main one.

About chests: there will be a time traveler's chest.

Winter smiles? Looks like they won't be added, but who knows? :)

Well a few people have already asked for them, so it would be a cool thing to get them back for those two weeks:P all in all it's an awesome idea to bring both maps back for two weeks :) thank you!

omg omg cant wait for this update i can finally have another chance at getting high lvl equipment for me and my gf  :spiteful:

Actually for each map we had 1 month when was each event of 1 map , both maps 2 weeks now .. wont be able to do all the things we would like to do , because they are so many ! Could be abit more than 2 weeks :/