BIG newbie PROBLEMS

Tood

Six shadows doesn't take to long. My wife did it in about a day or two (on MC side).

Redbird always seems to have awesome suggestions:

Skip six and continue other quests while you look for a party. Some times it could take a while and the last thing you want to do is halt your characters progress.

Six shadows doesn't take to long. My wife did it in about a day or two (on MC side).

There aren't any other quests besides 6 shadows, LEAVE NO QUEST BEHIND

Skip six and continue other quests while you look for a party. Some times it could take a while and the last thing you want to do is halt your characters progress.

There aren't any other quests except 6 shadows and I'm a sentinel not a legionnaire, LEAVE NO QUEST BEHIND

Edited by Tood

I guess that was much sarcasm right? :D

Or do I really have awesome suggestions? :blush:

Edited by Xredbirdx

I guess that was much sarcasm right? :D

Or do I really have awesome suggestions? :blush:

Your suggestions drove WS to hell

I'm too honest.... too honest :rofl:

Your suggestions drove WS to hell

I'm too honest.... too honest :rofl:

Why do I even wonder that no one helps you when you always behave like an arrogant Fag? :shout: It's true, I have good ideas when I am not joking around with friends what I am mostly doing here lol

Why do I even wonder that no one helps you when you always behave like an arrogant Fag? :shout: It's true, I have good ideas when I am not joking around with friends what I am mostly doing here lol

Not most of the time :blush: Also "Ouch, that hurts"

Edited by Tood

Hey, Tood! Are you trying to spam huh :blush:?

If he's trying he is doing a good job :D

Edited by Xredbirdx

Hey, Tood! Are you trying to spam huh :blush:?

*Hides in a bucket*

Nooooooo?

P.S: But seriously, I didn't

P.S 2: I don't really need THAT much of help anymore, I've got the basics, and I've got some advanced newb skills

All I need atm is just bosses and 6S (which will take ages)

P.S 3: Here is the the stages of game deaths

1. No events/continuous updates

2. Low income of players

3. (Most important) Newbies NOT receiving help = quit = NO PLAYER INCOME

4. Game shutdown :

So by helping newbies you help

1. Yourselves

2. In deciding their gaming future (either professional life or failure ones)

3. The game

4. Our wonderful devs who made this game fun

5. You save the world by saving beavers (kidding)

I'm totally not trying to be sarcastic, offensive OR what redbird said (Ouch, that hurts!)

Edited by Tood

*Hides in a bucket*

Nooooooo?

P.S: But seriously, I didn't

P.S 2: I don't really need THAT much of help anymore, I've got the basics, and I've got some advanced newb skills

All I need atm is just bosses and 6S (which will take ages)

P.S 3: Here is the the stages of game deaths

1. No events/continuous updates

2. Low income of players

3. (Most important) Newbies NOT receiving help = quit = NO PLAYER INCOME

4. Game shutdown :

So by helping newbies you help

1. Yourselves

2. In deciding their gaming future (either professional life or failure ones)

3. The game

4. Our wonderful devs who made this game fun

5. You save the world by saving beavers (kidding)

I'm totally not trying to be sarcastic, offensive OR what redbird said (Ouch, that hurts!)

Hahahaha :P Finally an useful contribution B)

Hahahaha :P Finally an useful contribution B)

Somebody is jeaaaalouuuuus :rofl:

Somebody is jeaaaalouuuuus :rofl:

Nooooo nooo whyyyy hahaha :D I know by myself that I am giving useful contributions :rofl:

Nooooo nooo whyyyy hahaha :D I know by myself that I am giving useful contributions :rofl:

Wait, what? :shok:

I thought you were posting cute kittens' pics :rofl:

EDIT: Time to go spam "Need help with a boss at map 1" at world chat

Edited by Tood

Wait, what? :shok:

I thought you were posting cute kittens' pics :rofl:

EDIT: Time to go spam "Need help with a boss at map 1" at world chat

Haha have fun nub :D Us Sapphire or Eu Emerald? *praying it's not Sapphire* :rofl:

Btw, your jokes are terrible :P

Haha have fun nub :D Us Sapphire or Eu Emerald? *praying it's not Sapphire* :rofl:

Btw, your jokes are terrible :P

You probably prayed to Harad so it was a failure

My pally is at...at... Us unfortunately :

You probably prayed to Harad so it was a failure

My pally is at...at... Us unfortunately :

Elie, I know you are online, please gimme a shot gun.

And nooo I was praying to Zeus :blush:

Edited by Xredbirdx

Elie, I know you are online, please gimme a shot gun.

And nooo I was praying to Zeus :blush:

You will pray to Cronus after the next update

Also, Elie?, what's that? ooo I got you, chat codes

Can you read my code? Db62uzr472iz3

Edited by Tood

Faggot, that's Zeusxelie my lovely Guild leader *-* and he's the mod lallous here on forum :blush:

Looool :rofl:

Faggot, that's Zeusxelie my lovely Guild leader *-* and he's the mod lallous here on forum :blush:

Haha sis, he doesnt know our legendary pally ;D Edited by Choco x Nestlya

Faggot, that's Zeusxelie my LOVELY BF who is also my Guild leader *-* and he's the mod lallous here on forum :blush:

O that panda with the motorcycle

Also, where did your other bf go (look at quote) :rofl:

Edited by Tood

O that panda with the motorcycle

Also, where did your other bf go (look at quote) :rofl:

What the hell o.O Why other bf? Mike is my only bf :D Lallous and I are just friends :) I said jk up which means just kidding :facepalm: you noob :rofl:

What the hell o.O Why other bf? Mike is my only bf :D Lallous and I are just friends :) I said jk up which means just kidding :facepalm: you noob :rofl:

EDIT: I'm BACK

Could someone list druid's skill levelups here? Also bd's ex skills

Edited by Tood

Need a reply ^^^^^^

Woops sry double post

Also bd's ex skills

Rush needed to run away , useful to escape adds in lab and dungeons and pass location fast and pull all the adds ass well when you need save someone. 

Shield , i think you know it is useful everywhere as it is like priest (not exactly also relying on your defence , more you have more the shield blocks) . This me i have on 2/4

Sonic boom , just like flash strike just a few more damage hits than your normal attack , depends skill level 

Counter attack , important to get . This i have on 4/4 of course useful everywhere , facing enemies and also in dungeon i rush and pulling set of adds and then pressing counterattack and cut them badly, 8 sec duration on max lvl .

Enlightment i dont have you decide it , accuracy and dodge increase .

Rush needed to run away , useful to escape adds in lab and dungeons and pass location fast and pull all the adds ass well when you need save someone.

Shield , i think you know it is useful everywhere as it is like priest (not exactly also relying on your defence , more you have more the shield blocks) . This me i have on 2/4

Sonic boom , just like flash strike just a few more damage hits than your normal attack , depends skill level

Counter attack , important to get . This i have on 4/4 of course useful everywhere , facing enemies and also in dungeon i rush and pulling set of adds and then pressing counterattack and cut them badly, 8 sec duration on max lvl .

Enlightment i dont have you decide it , accuracy and dodge increase .

Hmm lemme see, I'm wise in choosing

I'll compare them when I reach 18 (16 atm)

Now I need druid's skill stuff (basic & ex skills)

I won't tell you my druids skill set up but a little advice: A druids strength is basing on stun.

Hmm lemme guess, 5/5 lightning 5/5 heal 3/5 roots 5/5 water ball 3/5 forest song

Edited by Tood

Hmm lemme guess, 5/5 lightning 5/5 heal 3/5 roots 5/5 water ball 3/5 forest song

You decide how to setup based on your needs/targets , everyone has his own destiny.

that's the most shitty thing you could do lol. No druid with brain has lighting 5/5 that's stupid. In addition: Expert skills can only be leveled to 4/4 and you also can spend only 4 skill points on expert skills, means Waterball 4/4 would take 3 skill points, forest song 2 points --> not possible

that's the most shitty thing you could do lol. No druid with brain has lighting 5/5 that's stupid. In addition: Expert skills can only be leveled to 4/4 and you also can spend only 4 skill points on expert skills, means Waterball 4/4 would take 3 skill points, forest song 2 points --> not possible

Lvl 30 update --> :spiteful:

I bet the levels will be updated untill 50 (MAX)

Edited by Tood

Lvl 30 update --> :spiteful:

You don't know if new expert skills will come. Btw 4/4 Lighting and Waterball is soooo retarded -_-

You don't know if new expert skills will come. Btw 4/4 Lighting and Waterball is soooo retarded -_-

That's rude, though I've seen some druids using that, also your build us probably a stun + heal spam one

What do you even suggest...

Edited by Tood

That's rude, though I've seen some druids using that, also your build us probably a stun + heal spam one

What do you even suggest...

Maybe it is, I was the first druid who had my skill set up in server because I made it on first day Forest Song was there to buy. You don't know how many people have already pmed me and asked for my skill set up because I am winning almost every PvP

Im sure you werent the only one to change their build at that day. And priests/necros are superior compared to druid/shaman in both pvp and pve.

I usually rape Priests and Necros. And yes I was the first one with full stun set up cause everyone else was thinking that forest song is useless, they all put on tornado because it's damage + stun. Also I was the first druid in Us Sapphire who used root song root to do full stun, I haven't seen any other druid doing it before I did and I am in PvP cave all day so I had much time to think about a perfect combo. Sorry this sounds so arrogant

I usually rape Priests and Necros. And yes I was the first one with full stun set up cause everyone else was thinking that forest song is useless, they all put on tornado because it's damage + stun. Also I was the first druid in Us Sapphire who used root song root to do full stun, I haven't seen any other druid doing it before I did and I am in PvP cave all day so I had much time to think about a perfect combo. Sorry this sounds so arrogant

I dont think so :)

5/5 song 5/5 heal 5/5 root. ?

Maybe 5/5 song 5/5 heal 3/5 root 2/5 tornado

Edited by Tood