BIG newbie PROBLEMS

Tood

Hey guys, my name is Toodle.

As you see I'm new to War Spear online and I having alot of problems so I thought why not make a topic to ask for advice; so I'm going to list my problems here and hope that someone will give me some advice.

1- Firstly:

1- 1. I have noticed that there is a difference between me and the other players who have the same quest stuff in levels though, I didn't skip any quest do what should I do?

2. All quests (starting from Irselnort) are way too hard for me (even the non-boss related ones)

3. I'm on a great shortage of money though I have to get gear, any hints?

4. I like cheese (Forget about this part I was just messing around)

5. There are alot of places where MC's rogues hide in to ambush elves while I have to quest so what should I do?

6. I'm problems with repairing stuff due to rogues and sometimes I run out of money

If you have finished yellow they dont appear again , when you finish norlant swamp a specific line of yellow and then berengar tower heroic level , you can move ayvondil quests , otherwise you can do every day blue quests of ash coast and norlant swamps . 

You need ayvondil for fast leveling , or it is quite slow to reach to max level/ or a knowledge potion another choice :) 

There are many topics on how can make gold in wasrpsear , you can read them or of course there is always the other way , miracle coins .

Cheese is lovely , by the way there is only 1 cheese in the game which gives you hp unfortunately , otherwise there must be a super market around 

Rogues are lovely also , just wait them to leave and have the statue activated near your area , if it is far just pray to god and make a wish 

If rogues kill you , your gear doesnt get damaged , or any other from legion side , repair you lose in case game mobs/adds kill you , or if you are in fight for long time and facing adds , so dont worry about this issue . 

Good luck and bon apetite cheese boy 

Hi there!

Let me see...

Answers to your questions :) :

1. There are game mechanics called as :

a. "Amplification" where you can amplify your equipments by using [sign of Imperishability], [sphere of Defence], and [sphere of Damage].

• From 0 to +1 , the success rate is 100%, so you can amplify without Sign (which has the ability to prevent the loss of amplified equipments)

• This mechanic is used to increase the physical damage/magical damage and physical defence/magical defence.

b. "Enchantment" where you can enchant your equipments by using [Rune of .... ] and [Crystal of .... ] / [Dull Crystal of ... ]

• This mechanic is used to increase the status such as critical hit, accuracy, penetration, etc.

That's why even though you and the others have the same stuffs and same level, they would really different from you. Also, don't just depend on the quest rewards, you should do "hunting/farming" to get the better stuffs.

2. Try to ask the higher lvl players to help you or simply ask the players who have the same quests to do together.

3. You perhaps can go to buy mcoins (miracle coins), then sell the miracle items, earning gold from it, then buy gears you need. (Is this your mean?)

4. I myself also like cheese ;D

5 & 6. It's a usual thing to happen. Yeah, on the 2nd island aka Irselnort, you meet the enemy factions (Forsaken and Mountain Clan), you must know the rule in this situation is "Kill all your enemies on sight". You can ask the high lvl players to hunt those rogues :bomb: or maybe just simply ask people to help you in quests, so that your quests will be completed faster, and rogues won't have any chance to disturb you :D

Recommended topics to read :

Full guide for new players

Gold guide

Leveling up guide on Irselnort lvl 12-18

Now, let me ask you some things :

1. What's your server?

2. What's your class?

May luck be with you and if you got any questions, just ask to the players here or in game :)

Edited by Ivy Livi

If you are Us- Sapphire feel free to pm me on my druid (Xredbirdx) or on my bd (xbluebirdx) if you need help with bosses/mini bosses or when an enemy player is around to kill you. Good luck! :) and welcome to warspear :P

Hi there!

Let me see...

Answers to your questions :) :

1. There are game mechanics called as :

a. "Amplification" where you can amplify your equipments by using [sign of Imperishability], [sphere of Defence], and [sphere of Damage].

• From 0 to +1 , the success rate is 100%, so you can amplify without Sign (which has the ability to prevent the loss of amplified equipments)

• This mechanic is used to increase the physical damage/magical damage and physical defence/magical defence.

b. "Enchantment" where you can enchant your equipments by using [Rune of .... ] and [Crystal of .... ] / [Dull Crystal of ... ]

• This mechanic is used to increase the status such as critical hit, accuracy, penetration, etc.

That's why even though you and the others have the same stuffs and same level, they would really different from you. Also, don't just depend on the quest rewards, you should do "hunting/farming" to get the better stuffs.

2. Try to ask the higher lvl players to help you or simply ask the players who have the same quests to do together.

3. You perhaps can go to buy mcoins (miracle coins), then sell the miracle items, earning gold from it, then buy gears you need. (Is this your mean?)

4. I myself also like cheese ;D

5 & 6. It's a usual thing to happen. Yeah, on the 2nd island aka Irselnort, you meet the enemy factions (Forsaken and Mountain Clan), you must know the rule in this situation is "Kill all your enemies on sight". You can ask the high lvl players to hunt those rogues :bomb: or maybe just simply ask people to help you in quests, so that your quests will be completed faster, and rogues won't have any chance to disturb you :D

Recommended topics to read :

Full guide for new players

Gold guide

Leveling up guide on Irselnort lvl 12-18

Now, let me ask you some things :

1. What's your server?

2. What's your class?

May luck be with you and if you got any questions, just ask to the players here or in game :)

Thanks, that helped but there is only one point, which is I'm from the people who dislike spending irl money Edited by Tood

If you have finished yellow they dont appear again , when you finish norlant swamp a specific line of yellow and then berengar tower heroic level , you can move ayvondil quests , otherwise you can do every day blue quests of ash coast and norlant swamps .

You need ayvondil for fast leveling , or it is quite slow to reach to max level/ or a knowledge potion another choice :)

There are many topics on how can make gold in wasrpsear , you can read them or of course there is always the other way , miracle coins .

Cheese is lovely , by the way there is only 1 cheese in the game which gives you hp unfortunately , otherwise there must be a super market around

Rogues are lovely also , just wait them to leave and have the statue activated near your area , if it is far just pray to god and make a wish

If rogues kill you , your gear doesnt get damaged , or any other from legion side , repair you lose in case game mobs/adds kill you , or if you are in fight for long time and facing adds , so dont worry about this issue .

Good luck and bon apetite cheese boy

Thanks for the tips, though I have to keep doing daily quests because I've reached the swamps and it appeared that I'm still too weak to quest there (mobs deal about 115-190 unfortunately)

Details = Toodle (EU bd)Buddles (US dk)

And I will make another class at us any hints? (Sentinel)

Edited by Tood

Thanks for the tips, though I have to keep doing daily quests because I've reached the swamps and it appeared that I'm still too weak to quest there (mobs deal about 115-190 unfortunately)

If you are dying often , take off your gear until you reach kotarava , because if you die by mobs youe gear gets damaged . 

Details = Toodle (EU bd)Buddles (US dk)

And I will make another class at us any hints? (Sentinel)

If you make Us sapphire and you are in europe , think at first war time will be after midnight , and then about the class in sentiel side , anything is good , the thing is you to like it :) 

If a guy helps you, please thank them. People say good players are bad for not helping newbies but the newbies never give appreciation for you helping them.

If a guy helps you, please thank them. People say good players are bad for not helping newbies but the newbies never give appreciation for you helping them.

Well I do thank people, actually I thank them alot lso thanks for this tip :P

if you need help pm Amianianc or binsiuquay (elf) /NAZWARRIOR (MC) ill be happy to help :good:

Thanks though I'll do my best to do them alone so I don't disturb anybody

If you make Us sapphire and you are in europe , think at first war time will be after midnight , and then about the class in sentiel side , anything is good , the thing is you to like it :)

Oh its okay, I can stay up for the night

Mhm good rangers are always needed

I was about to make a ranger before this lol, thanks for the tip

P.S: I hope that everything I have written is displayed this time, last time, it only displayed 10% of what I have wrote, weird huh?

Its can be frustrating , I know the feeling.

If your on elf side you can grab a few friends and hit up bosses and just continuously kill as they spawn and farm/sell the drops. Its a slow method of gold farming but its a good start.

Once you have managed to build a small pool of gold you should watch trade chats , on promo days people sell cash shop promo items cheaper than normal price. Try to buy low and wait a few days and sell high.

The more you make , the more you can spend .. Which makes your even more.

As for the getting pked issue , it does get really hard and frustrating but you can't let it break your spirit. As said above .. Activate the closest statue to your guest location. If you die than respawn and head back and so forth.

As for repairs , keep your eyes open for when repair scroll promos are on. You should be able to score cheap scroll sets. Make sure you only use scrolls when your gears durability is VERY low as it repairs ALL items fully. (The biggest mistake some people make is using repair scrolls when gear doesn't need a Serious repair

Its can be frustrating , I know the feeling.

If your on elf side you can grab a few friends and hit up bosses and just continuously kill as they spawn and farm/sell the drops. Its a slow method of gold farming but its a good start.

Once you have managed to build a small pool of gold you should watch trade chats , on promo days people sell cash shop promo items cheaper than normal price. Try to buy low and wait a few days and sell high.

The more you make , the more you can spend .. Which makes your even more.

As for the getting pked issue , it does get really hard and frustrating but you can't let it break your spirit. As said above .. Activate the closest statue to your guest location. If you die than respawn and head back and so forth.

As for repairs , keep your eyes open for when repair scroll promos are on. You should be able to score cheap scroll sets. Make sure you only use scrolls when your gears durability is VERY low as it repairs ALL items fully. (The biggest mistake some people make is using repair scrolls when gear doesn't need a Serious repair

Thanks, I keep farming horror circus for the epic drops (should I sell them or use them) also, is there a way to unbind costumes?

The pk hint is nice thanks, but I'm starting to learn how to kill high levels or well geared people with noob gear (killed alot)

Didn't reach the repair scroll thingy yet

P.S: There are colourful boxes and bags at snow boundary but they don't drop anything so what is their use?

P.S: There are colourful boxes and bags at snow boundary but they don't drop anything so what is their use?

wp_ss_20150611_0033.png

Edited by TheCabbage

Dang it, thought that it was a costume :s Edited by Tood

Thanks, I keep farming horror circus for the epic drops (should I sell them or use them) also, is there a way to unbind costumes?

The pk hint is nice thanks, but I'm starting to learn how to kill high levels or well geared people with noob gear (killed alot)

Didn't reach the repair scroll thingy yet

Sadly costumes are not able to be unbound. It's a one time use thing.

I didn't bother picking up the gifts , I find killing the mobs closest to your level is a faster way to collect things such as (snowman's head , grass , nuts ect) the bonus is on every map tile for that event map has the snowman ect so it is a very quick process of completing

Yep, when i was new in this game, I too had the same problems.

Well, here r some advices for u:

1.] Don't waste too much money on repairs, it will make u bankrupt.Better buy 1set repair from the start, 5x pieces will also do.Don't repair your equipment unless one of them is fully broken (especially weapon ).Whenever, u spend your gold on anything, always save 2k gold with u in handy,this will help u to avoid becoming bankrupt and will be useful in need of emergency to buy repair scroll.

2.] Don't be lazy for quests. Find other players having the same set of quests, it will help u to do quests easily and lvl up faster.Do quests in a party, help each other for quests, by this way u will also gain friendship among players and have strong relationship. Having friends is an advantage, and they can help u in future.

3.] WORLD CHAT DOESN'T WORK EFFECTIVE ALWAYS - Players use the world chat for party invitations and ask for players to get invited in their party or ask for a specific class. Note that the thing u r going to do is more interesting to other players (eg:heroic tower,garden,termitary,kill avenger,etc) the more faster pms u get. Or u have to ask for longer time, but don't worry, ull have a pt, but if its out of limit, instead of asking WC, try pm players idling in the camps (pm them personally).Or ask your guild members (if on a guild).

4.] When u reach lvl 14, u hve quests in Nadir,get some high lvl players to defend u, bcus the players from the opposite alliance will always trouble u and u will die frequently. U will get problems if u play all alone.

5.] Ignore other players who make u feel low and say u "NOOB"...always have ego with u.Save gold , hunt bosses, sell drops , do dgs and u become rich player. Buy signs(with gold if u have enough ) and amp ur equips just till +5 for the start bcus all the further ones will be in vain, u can get easy amp till +5 without failure.Resell ur items, buy them for a low bargain price and sell others for higher, u gain profit by RESELLING...

I HOPE THAT YOU GOT MY TIPS IN YOUR MIND.

IF YOU FOLLOW IT, U CAN BECOME A PRO PLAYER LIKE ME...!!!! :D :)

Edited by STRONTZION

1.] Don't waste too much money on repairs, it will make u bankrupt.Better buy 1set repair from the start, 5x pieces will also do.Don't repair your equipment unless one of them is fully broken (especially weapon ).Whenever, u spend your gold on anything, always save 2k gold with u in handy,this will help u to avoid becoming bankrupt and will be useful in need of emergency to buy repair scroll.

2.] Don't be lazy for quests. Find other players having the same set of quests, it will help u to do quests easily and lvl up faster.Do quests in a party, help each other for quests, by this way u will also gain friendship among players and have strong relationship. Having friends is an advantage, and they can help u in future.

3.] WORLD CHAT DOESN'T WORK EFFECTIVE ALWAYS - Players use the world chat for party invitations and ask for players to get invited in their party or ask for a specific class. Note that the thing u r going to do is more interesting to other players (eg:heroic tower,garden,termitary,kill avenger,etc) the more faster pms u get. Or u have to ask for longer time, but don't worry, ull have a pt, but if its out of limit, instead of asking WC, try pm players idling in the camps (pm them personally).Or ask your guild members (if on a guild).

4.] When u reach lvl 14, u hve quests in Nadir,get some high lvl players to defend u, bcus the players from the opposite alliance will always trouble u and u will die frequently. U will get problems if u play all alone.

5.] Ignore other players who make u feel low and say u "NOOB"...always have ego with u.Save gold , hunt bosses, sell drops , do dgs and u become rich player. Buy signs(with gold if u have enough ) and amp ur equips just till +5 for the start bcus all the further ones will be in vain, u can get easy amp till +5 without failure.Resell ur items, buy them for a low bargain price and sell others for higher, u gain profit by RESELLING...

Here is my Mexican reply

"Magnifico, nice tips"

French

"Merci for the tips

English

You know it already :)

The thing is

I'm already bankrupt.....

Also I farm, hunt and *sneeze* alot but nothing

Also I can't quest anymore (except event stuff) cause swamp is just, uhh, how do I say it so you can get the idea.

ITS WAY ABOVE MY LEVEL!

Oh btw I passed nadir, I'm 15 now :D

So the only hints I need now is:

1. No money, no drops, can't really do advanced bosses cause everybody is doing dgs at horror/snow, no quests except daily event stuff

2. The real "The one with no name" imo is my gear and according to 1. I'm X_X

3. *sneeze*

4. I know that I might be an obstacle but what can I do...

P.S: This question is to all people who are willing to help by giving answers and it shouldn't be count as a reply to the post before this one (at least the first part is a reply)

Btw, just got a +1 chlamys of shadow

I will sell/trade it so how much or what for, should trade it for an axe imo

So what do you think?

I have to say its getting easier and more fun and harder all at the same time, I mean I'm starting to get the gear and the quests I need, though I'll need help

Its gonna be fun cause I'll have to explore without marked maps and its time to kill the big guys (I've reached solar (too expensive fuel though), lunar (the hell I can't see a single thing XD), Gariel, Lab, quests that require me to kill high leveled legionnaires (aka legion players), relic, cc shit, etc) so I'd like some hints on these quests and the future ones, I really appreciate your help guys.

Another thanks.

"If we didn't help each other then who will?"

:)

Awesome , excellent advice. Similar to what I said but worded better with better explinations

Sadly, looks like older replies were late due to it's need of approval so here is an important question, now I'm stuck on 6 shadows (I heard that it could take a month to complete soooo, you know what to do about this one :3

Sadly, looks like older replies were late due to it's need of approval so here is an important question, now I'm stuck on 6 shadows (I heard that it could take a month to complete soooo, you know what to do about this one :3

Yes, you were in "New Members" group. And after you posted 12 posts, you are transferred in "Members" group (as you can see to your current group ;)) Well, that's the new system in this new forum.

About the six shadows quest... You can try write in world chat that you have the quest. Ask the ppls to do the quest together and make some parties (depends on the participants lvl amd power)

Or... You can just leave that quest, continue to the other quests first, while you're waiting for the six shadows' parties.

Edited by Nestly

Yes, you was in "New Members" group. And after you posted 12 posts, you are transferred in "Members" group (as you can see to your current group ;)) Well, that's the new system in this new forum.

Its good to be transferred, because I was about to become a double poster :D

Funny notes about stupid quests:

No 6 shadows, no more quests D:

EDIT: I've tried to use the aggression technique but it looks like I need like 3 parties, and because of the bad timing, everybody is busy with dg

P.S: I still got 2 quests:Kill GG and the 3 mini bosses at T2, though everybody is busy, should I do them or skip them

P.S 2 (surely not PlayStation2 XD): Are rep. quests important?

P.S 3: Should I work on my pally which is on US (Toodington) if my main char is unoccupied?

P.S 4: These questions made me hungry, gotta eat :D

Edited by Tood

Six shadows in elf side you can find easy , needs a bit patience but you will find by searching people , unfortunately people who do not have that quest cant help you or i would come solo one for you . That quest is needed to unlock t5 dailies and another yellow quest line , search good luck ;) 

Six shadows in elf side you can find easy , needs a bit patience but you will find by searching people , unfortunately people who do not have that quest cant help you or i would come solo one for you . That quest is needed to unlock t5 dailies and another yellow quest line , search good luck ;)

Wait a sec, high amped high levels can solo 6 bosses with 44k hp dealing 270, no wonder why is there a swamp slug/hydra

Wait a sec, high amped high levels can solo 6 bosses with 44k hp dealing 270, no wonder why is there a swamp slug/hydra

I wouldnt go in middle bruh :D i would bring minion and pots in that case , and i have shield skill as well , but now that i cant enter all depends from you and from these who have that quest .

I wouldnt go in middle bruh :D i would bring minion and pots in that case , and i have shield skill as well , but now that i cant enter all depends from you and from these who have that quest .

Because I'm on EU, all my partners aren't as smart as me, for example: A guy who was pretending to be 3 years old (in-game) in my party wanted the un-geared druid to tank and the priest to attack (not even a single heal) and the tank to dmg....

So I guess I'll work on my mage untill I (barely) get (at least) 3 parties, though I'll have to wait alot right?

Edited by Tood

Because I'm on EU, all my partners aren't as smart as me, for example: A guy who was pretending to be 3 years old (in-game) in my party wanted the un-geared druid to tank and the priest to attack (not even a single heal) and the tank to dmg....

So I guess I'll work on my mage untill I (barely) get (at least) 3 parties, though I'll have to wait alot right?

3 parties aren't needed, 2 are enough :) But have to work good as a team. One kill does only drop a mirror for one of those 10 people so you have to make sure that the both parties stay till all 10 people have the quest item.

3 parties aren't needed, 2 are enough :) But have to work good as a team. One kill does only drop a mirror for one of those 10 people so you have to make sure that the both parties stay till all 10 people have the quest item.

That's alright but there aren't much teamwork here on EU :/

Even healers barely heal

Edited by Tood

That's alright but there aren't much teamwork here on EU :/

Even healers barely heal

Well, that can happen everywhere. Yesterday I was farming on Halloween map Demonologist and the druid did never heal me and finally I got kicked out of party because I was always running back to evade boss so I wouldn't get killed...Lol :aggressive:

Well, that can happen everywhere. Yesterday I was farming on Halloween map Demonologist and the druid did never heal me and finally I got kicked out of party because I was always running back to evade boss so I wouldn't get killed...Lol :aggressive:

That happens more frequently on EU, and worse.....

That happens more frequently on EU, and worse.....

As we are saying in guild: SSDD - Same Shit Different Day :rofl: :tease: Sadly you can't change it there will always be some idiots :/

As we are saying in guild: SSDD - Same Shit Different Day :rofl: :tease: Sadly you can't change it there will always be some idiots :/

Trust me, I've played more than 30 different games (I'm not lifeless btw) and none of them had no idiots, no one is full, o darn my headphones are bugged :/

Hehehe not lifeless :rofl: well, ok...hahahaha :D all online games?

90% of them were only tries, so its like 3-5

This has gone waaaay off-topic

Edited by Tood