Why MC side has become so lazy?

Praveer

This guy ^^ is still butthurt cuz he isnt in TSPFighter anymore lol

Why'd I be butthurt when I left tsp? Makes no sense :P

MC lazy as hell since I started I always found it hard to get help from high level players in the game lmao :crazy:

we made you leave lol

I don't remember how many people from tsp asked me to join back, I said no. You didn't made me leave insanity would never kick me for a psycho like you :P Anyways where's my dragon suit skemmer :D

I bet he would do it lol. anyways that won't change the fact we made you leave.

nah he would never do that, btw he doesn't like you xD There are no facts here sorry :P  Where is my dragon suit skemmer :D

how do you know that if he doesn't speak english? looool scammer? I'm not the one who stole a bd lv24 from my gf.

Insanity does speak English, tf? O.o I didn't steal anything anyways where's my dragon suit skemmer :D

he doesn't lol,when he speaks english its cuz pachacutec is using it.  i think ur mom knows where the dragon suit is.

You didn't steal anything? i saw that weak bd for 4 weeks at pvp cave and after that your ex reported it and it got banned thats why all you have in elf side now is a shity druid that die of 2 shot

Edited by baskentliii

he doesn't lol,when he speaks english its cuz pachacutec is using it. i think ur mom knows where the dragon suit is.

You didn't steal anything? i saw that weak bd for 4 weeks at pvp cave and after that your ex reported it and it got banned thats why all you have in elf side now is a shity druid that die of 2 shot

You don't know him then, I know him very well c:

You don't know a thing about my BD and she never reported it, it was jybut and stop talking nonsense, assuming thing isn't good. :P Anyways where's my dragon suit skemmer :D

it was jybut 

lol if you're the owner of the acc,why was it banned when she reported it lol?

Hi im cybernem and i flirt with every girl in game to make them lend me their chars so i can scamm them  all.

lol if you're the owner of the acc,why was it banned when she reported it lol?

Hi im cybernem and i flirt with every girl in game to make them lend me their chars so i can scamm them all.

You know before assuming things you can simply ask me. I'm not owner of that account, did I ever say I was the owner of BD? It was a sharing account in fact she created it, I amped those +9 accessories of median night event and +9 weapons with stun. It got banned for a different reason I won't post on forum, personal stuff and you should mind your ducking business Lel just posted "your mom" and you had to talk about my ex even though you don't know a goddamn thing about her. Take a joke, no need to talk shit. :P Where's my dragon suit skemmer :D Edited by cybernem

I can't find any other reason of why that acc was banned lol, the only reason is ''scamm''.

And your tiny brain will never know O:-)

and won't let me know that you were using ur gf acc and acting like her to make me lend you my shamans items.

the way you try to scam ppl its really sad.

The way you act is way more sad

Edited by Baron Fishsticks

and won't let me know that you were using ur gf acc and acting like her to make me lend you my shamans items.

the way you try to scam ppl its really sad.

What?

Started alone... Several chars at 15+.... You don't need any help at all except with bosses..... And the fact that you aren't the only char that needs a boss at map 1 might also be a factor.... Or do you just want a high level side-♥♥♥♥♥?

And btw yush... The reason bd got scammed was cyber was sharing accs with this ither person... Ill be as confidential as possible... This other person scammed a high amp bd... Forgot her name... Cyber will recall :D both cyber and 'confidential person' scammed the person.. Unbinded gear and deleted char :'D (eternal frost axes which were at +9?) cyber used those very same axes... So im guessing the person that got scammed..... Reported... Forgot her name... Could you tell us cyber?

And btw yush... The reason bd got scammed was cyber was sharing accs with this ither person... Ill be as confidential as possible... This other person scammed a high amp bd... Forgot her name... Cyber will recall :D both cyber and 'confidential person' scammed the person.. Unbinded gear and deleted char :'D (eternal frost axes which were at +9?) cyber used those very same axes... So im guessing the person that got scammed..... Reported... Forgot her name... Could you tell us cyber?

If you're talking about thunderbom's bd, he got scammed by one of your friend and you know who, thunderbom is my friend and he knows I've nothing to do with this situation, you know before assuming things there's this crazy method called "asking" so ask him.

About my bd, i didn't create it or leveled it up, it was my ex and it was a sharing acc, I had to change my bd password because we had an argument (not about ws) and she deleted my level 20 druid and sold one +9 arena axe in shop even though she didn't amp it. I'd explain everything but some things are too personal. I know it wasn't fair but i had no choice, I asked her to get 19 equipments on her priest and I'd amp it for her, we were cool. Bd got banned because jybut reported it

aasd.jpg

Edited by cybernem

@Zeus please lock this topic, WAY too much off topic

Daaaaang, okayyy well the mod who's responsible for this section should lock it