Why MC side has become so lazy?

Praveer

I hope gm finds a way to make Mc side more appealing other wise it's gonna be full if elfs and what fun is that? I wonder if Devs are even observing each server to see if it's balance. :/

Cree they've already closed elves so it's not possible to create a new elf...They are doing their best and it's obviously not their fault. Isn't there an RU server where MC's are more popular than elves?

Cree they've already closed elves so it's not possible to create a new elf...They are doing their best and it's obviously not their fault. Isn't there an RU server where MC's are more popular than elves?

They didn't close it, they made a char limit.

That's what I meant with closed nub :aggressive:

Y u s0 aggressivisisionatic

I am not aggressive lol that smile is just sooo cute :3 :aggressive: *slap*

Cuggressive?

Right

GOD SAVE ME FROM THIS CURSED CHAR CREATION PANEL :\

Lock this topic, useless

Edited by Tood

Legion is dark side :/ Yin

Sentinel is bright side *hi* Yang

Yang over Yin or Yang > Yin

Legion loses its appealness o_o

Btw yes, new players camt make elf chars, but if u already have a single elf char in ur acc, you can make elf chars :aggressive:

Edited by Lady Livi

Legion is dark side :/ Yin

Sentinel is bright side *hi* Yang

Yang over Yin or Yang > Yin

Legion loses its appealness o_o

Btw yes, new players camt make elf chars, but if u already have a single elf char in ur acc, you can make elf chars :aggressive:

I have a BD on EU

Its a char no. limit, someone must delete his Sentinel char

Also I used to have elven chars on US

Edited by Tood

mcs arent lazy the real fact is mcs are just outnumbered.... many players means many helpers. few players means few helpers and for my opinion these new expert skills are op infavor to elves and chosens.. remember AoE skills are very usefull in war specially in 5*5 arena and thats the big difference between legion and sentinels. most op elf class druid and bd most op chosen class priest and pala. but in legion most of expert skills are not for 5*5 arena or for big war + outnumbered mcs = 3 star warbuffs for sentinels @}- go go go make sentinels more op in the next update so in year 2016 all will quit warspear coz elves dont have enemies anymore :-D:-D:-D

mcs arent lazy the real fact is mcs are just outnumbered.... many players means many helpers. few players means few helpers and for my opinion these new expert skills are op infavor to elves and chosens.. remember AoE skills are very usefull in war specially in 5*5 arena and thats the big difference between legion and sentinels. most op elf class druid and bd most op chosen class priest and pala. but in legion most of expert skills are not for 5*5 arena or for big war + outnumbered mcs = 3 star warbuffs for sentinels @}- go go go make sentinels more op in the next update so in year 2016 all will quit warspear coz elves dont have enemies anymore :-D:-D:-D

MC IS LAZY.LAZY LEGION TAKE PRIDE THAT THEY FINISHED QUEST THAT THEY DIDN'T NEEDED HELP SO THEY DON'T HELP OTHER LEGION INSTEAD THEY BRAG ABOUT HOW FEW HOW FEW THAT THEY DON'T EVEN HELP THEIR FELLOW LEGION -_-

lol yellowdiamonds! we mcs dont think of what uve said.. maybe you are the only one whos doing that in elf side.. too much defensvie without a real supportive proof is equivalent to guilty.. ask the moderator devs or gm if how few the population of mcs compared to overpopulated elves. even you!,, can tell that if u play mc..

lol yellowdiamonds! we mcs dont think of what uve said.. maybe you are the only one whos doing that in elf side.. too much defensvie without a real supportive proof is equivalent to guilty.. ask the moderator devs or gm if how few the population of mcs compared to overpopulated elves. even you!,, can tell that if u play mc..

Are you sure dear? I'm telling the truth anyway! Why would i waste time lying? It is true.As an old player anyway.Whenever i create new chars it always happen lazy mcs don't help also lot of arguing about another arguing hate describing it.

Tired of having a conversation to a 1 sided brain human .. Maybe he thinks I'm a newbie that's why he talk like he know anything :D .. And by the way stop dissing the legion coz its seems like you are so obsess and bragging to the people that the opposing side is the best . Don't judge don't hate and better fix yourself coz it seems you have lacking something :)

Tired of having a conversation to a 1 sided brain human .. Maybe he thinks I'm a newbie that's why he talk like he know anything :D .. And by the way stop dissing the legion coz its seems like you are so obsess and bragging to the people that the opposing side is the best . Don't judge don't hate and better fix yourself coz it seems you have lacking something :)

Who is the 1 sided brain human here? I'm a girl and you call me a "he".Get a life.You're not even important here in the forums since you are a new user.Obsessed? You obsessed cause you always lose.Judge? Judge yourself! If you think you can stop me then you need to think again.Cause i am a feeling and i will never end.

Go ahead and try and insult me if you're able.I can see you hate the way i speak.But i think you're just mad cause you're a loser!

Who is the 1 sided brain human here? I'm a girl and you call me a "he".Get a life.You're not even important here in the forums since you are a new user.Obsessed? You obsessed cause you always lose.Judge? Judge yourself! If you think you can stop me then you need to think again.Cause i am a feeling and i will never end.

everybody can be a ''she'' on internet.

Explain why my rogue and dk were stuck on lvl 12 and 13 for around a month due to the lack of help so I stopped using them (Not being offensive :good:)

tood hyper nab (bein offensive)

u kent get stuk at lv13 widout bein a nab

Waaaw, wanna see something more offensive? I like cheese....

no but srsly I was stuck on a boss which I needed to kill to pass through new quests

And whats the problem if mcs dont help? Is that an excuse to stop improving our accounts? If i am not wrong,you can still do arenas and get arena items (best items), you can farm items,take part un events,become a good trader buying cheap things and selling them expensive etc etc etc. It took me 1 year finishing berengar quests but i didnt worry about it until one day i saw a lot of parties going there. So improve your accounts doing other stuffs and just keep an eye opened on world chat

Lol to all smart people who do not know

MC'S QUESTS NEED YOU TO KILL A GOD DAMN BOSS TO CONTINUE YOUR QUESTS

Newbie: A new poor noob unskilled sucky failure student in the art if games and can't do a single thing without help/quests (if he doesn't buy mcoins) without any money/friends/gfs :spiteful:

Edited by Tood

look whos mad now? :D i didnt even mention a name and now he or she telling everyone that he or she cant be stop:D haha what a pathetic words from a pissed creature :D sorry if i hurt your feelings and sorry if my words pierce through your dull skull .. maybe someone will just need to speak from getting bully. me as a die hard FORSAKEN Will and will defend our race.. so haters? im really sorry for that just hate and taste the feeling to lose :D

look whos mad now? :D i didnt even mention a name and now he or she telling everyone that he or she cant be stop:D haha what a pathetic words from a pissed creature :D sorry if i hurt your feelings and sorry if my words pierce through your dull skull .. maybe someone will just need to speak from getting bully. me as a die hard FORSAKEN Will and will defend our race.. so haters? im really sorry for that just hate and taste the feeling to lose :D

Who are you talking to exactly? Next time put a quote, uhh is it Diamond?

Explain why my rogue and dk were stuck on lvl 12 and 13 for around a month due to the lack of help so I stopped using them (Not being offensive :good:)

maybe you are just too greedy wanting to do all quest so fast and too lazy to ask help from other players. if you are a true gamer you must be patient play nice bcoz u cant do all thigs without your own strive ...

maybe you are just too greedy wanting to do all quest so fast and too lazy to ask help from other players. if you are a true gamer you must be patient play nice bcoz u cant do all thigs without your own strive ...

Na I'm patient and I spam world chat when I need help I've played other games for example RS, it takes years to get decent.

Who are you talking to exactly? Next time put a quote, uhh is it Diamond?

no quote needed ... he or she?? :D can feel that..

i don't see the problem, I have 2x rogue, 2 shaman ,1 warlock, 1dk and  1 necro and i leveled em up by myself w/o help(only called for help to kill the boss and after 15 sec of saying ''i need help with a boss'' someone pmed to help me.)

i don't see the problem, I have 2x rogue, 2 shaman ,1 warlock, 1dk and  1 necro and i leveled em up by myself w/o help(only called for help to kill the boss and after 15 sec of saying ''i need help with a boss'' someone pmed to help me.)

because girl character O:-)