Why MC side has become so lazy?

Praveer

Yes, you never tested it, you never cared enough to read the update changes on announcements. And yet, you tried to look smart to other by spreading misinformation like you always do. People like you are the cancer of this forum.

+1

Again another fail post by nosotraes. Temporary invulnerability after arena was removed months ago.

yes , god protection is removed , this is epic fail :facepalm:

Didn't notice lol. I'm not such a guy who camps in the other faction's area.

god protection removed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I'm not a mod. Is it even forbidden to wish nowadays???

Maybe thats one of the reasons why you aren't a mod.

Edited by Legionn

Legi :o You're too... honest. :/ (Btw, could you take care of the only active report? Ty!)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Back to the topic....

What i can see here is that there are two top/on-fire issues (top topics).

1. The overpowered and the overpopulated of elves.

2. The laziness of MCs.

Those make sentinel side becomes the favorite one :crazy: #No offence, sorry (it's the fact)

Edited by Nestly

Legi :o You're too... honest. :/ (Btw, could you take care of the only active report? Ty!)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Back to the topic....

What i can see here is that there are two top/on-fire issues (top topics).

1. The overpowered and the overpopulated of elves.

2. The laziness of MCs.

Those make sentinel side becomes the favorite one :crazy:

MC side life MC side is love nothing else to say

Probably, and there are enough mods atm plus no application sent.

Probably, and there are enough mods atm plus no application sent.

Actually, there are some applications during this 2015 :3 but i don't think the admins check them on the "Applications" thread :/

They are lazy because of the unbalanced population

Actually that should be a reason to be more active, friendly etc. :) It has reasons why way more people from Mc do switch to elves :nea:

Actually that should be a reason to be more active, friendly etc. :) It has reasons why way more people from Mc do switch to elves :nea:

They switch to elves because they have me, the mighty Toodle 8)

A reason for me to quit :aggressive: Haha just kidding O:-)

Darn, I wish you quit, not kidding

JUST KIDDING, no slappy slaps pls

Darn, I wish you quit, not kidding

JUST KIDDING, no slappy slaps pls

*slap slap slap* *harder slap* *kicking* :aggressive: Can you feel the pain? :crazy:

*slap slap slap* *harder slap* *kicking* :aggressive: Can you feel the pain? :crazy:

Mmm nice fries, o wait what, sorry, I forgot that I had to act as if your slaps DO hurt :rofl:

You characterise a game 'life' , i think i understood what kind of person you are no offense :)

I said, ''MC side'' not the game lol, I think i understood what kind of person you are, the one who doesn't know how to read,but love attacking the others acting smart.

Let me clear this out guys

My DK: more than 15 uncompleted quests

My BD: 0

My DK: Forsaken quests are hell, I have to walk for long periods and also hard af

My BD + pally: Easy and if there is a dg or a boss, lol I immediately get RANDOM help

My DK: Could barely do Irselnort's quests

My BD: Everything is completed but I'm stuck at 6 shadows

Legion: 0

Sentinels: Infinite

Who agrees then quote

I said, ''MC side'' not the game lol, I think i understood what kind of person you are, the one who doesn't know how to read,but love attacking the others acting smart.

I dont use to do that , nor i act smart , i just discuss n say my opinion on things :) is that bad ?

I hate you w/o reason lol, I hate half of the population w/o reason.

Hating half the population means you're probably bad (also sad), seriously, don't argue with heavy because you can't say something reasonable, he isn't even trying to insult

Its either you get a life or stop offending people without a reason, we don't even care for what you say

Hating half the population means you're probably bad (also sad), seriously, don't argue with heavy because you can't say something reasonable, he isn't even trying to insult

Its either you get a life or stop offending people without a reason, we don't even care for what you say

I wasn't even typing to you in first place and i can argue with whoever i want lol its my Keyboard and PC not yours :/,but if you don't like the way i act just ignore me, you can also ignore ppl on forum.

then don't ducking reply to my comments *z*

Edited by baskentliii

I wasn't even typing to you in first place and i can argue with whoever i want lol its my Keyboard and PC not yours :/,but if you don't like the way i act just ignore me, you can also ignore ppl on forum.

then don't ducking reply to my comments *z*

Idc if you're writing to me or not, its just you being an ironic idiot is what bothers me (besides insulting heavy) anyways I won't fight with you, you've already embarrassed yourself, grats and if you keep replying to this topic then you will embarrass yourself more, just saying that this forum wasn't made for people like you, wanna fight heavy then go fight him in the PvP cave, you'd lose anyways later, I'll be waiting for your next stupid reply, though I wont reply because I have a brain unlike you.

P.S: You mean you are crying not arguing, I can describe you in one word

P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C

Idc if you're writing to me or not, its just you being an ironic idiot is what bothers me (besides insulting heavy) anyways I won't fight with you, you've already embarrassed yourself, grats and if you keep replying to this topic then you will embarrass yourself more, just saying that this forum wasn't made for people like you, wanna fight heavy then go fight him in the PvP cave, you'd lose anyways later, I'll be waiting for your next stupid reply, though I wont reply because I have a brain unlike you.

P.S: You mean you are crying not arguing, I can describe you in one word

P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C

so you got mad cuz i insulted heavy lol? are you his new gf now? btw instead of telling me to pvp heavy, why don't you bring ur weak azz elf to pvp and try kill me 1vs1 ;) it would make the things more interesting :)

Heavy don't take the things i told you too seriously, i do that with every new person i meet, you can ask to my guildsmate if im laying or not lol I just wanted to know for how long time you would talk to an annoying person w/o get crazy.

Back to the topic, I hate when foreign ppl use ''Cry'' as insult thats just idk, Stupid maybe? 

Edited by baskentliii

Leave it tood it's ok :) every person is different it is truth , everyone hides something we just learnt it . Of course it's your right to hate me even if the way you do is weird , and also you know that things do not change with a game PvP right ? I dont even care about PvP or game things , prefer being social than playing a game and no lifer much more . You said you can argue with anyone you want , i can tell you fighting has never positive results and by my side i dont argue without reasons or generally , but dont try to provoke or use sarcasm it is not nice . Better change this subject already pointless .

Leave it tood it's ok :) every person is different it is truth , everyone hides something we just learnt it . Of course it's your right to hate me even if the way you do is weird , and also you know that things do not change with a game PvP right ? I dont even care about PvP or game things , prefer being social than playing a game and no lifer much more . You said you can argue with anyone you want , i can tell you fighting has never positive results and by my side i dont argue without reasons or generally , but dont try to provoke or use sarcasm it is not nice . Better change this subject already pointless .

I prefer trolling my friends irl :rofl:

I won't reply to you bask since its not worth it and heavy is okay (and I can't understand a single word from what you're saying... That English seriously)

Edited by Tood

Making fun of a person who is trying to learn his 3th language :) wow At least i spend my money in knowledge and not in a game like you.

''I won't reply to you bask'' what the duck are you doing then lmaoooo.... Smart !!

Edited by baskentliii

STOP TO FIGHT. @basken It's Skrillexs decision on what he's spending his money, not yours. And it means 3rd and not 3th -.- Now leave him alone

And who are you in game again Basken?

Edited by Xredbirdx