Why MC side has become so lazy?

Praveer

sure let's bet ! i'll send you a private message with a screenshot, is that okie?

Yes,but pls don't send me pics edited by paint lol if you're going to do that do it with photoshop cuz look more professional.

I was helpin a friend in mc map 1 today and there was only 3 ppl on the entire map. Its a ghost town there now

please tell me what arena ranks did you check, because i just checked the top 50 fighters of 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 of lv19-20, lv21-22 and lv23-24

lv19-20 2v2 and 3v3 is owned by mcs, but in 5v5, there are only 7 mcs in the top 50

lv21-22 2v2 and 3v3 has around 30 elves and 20 mcs on the top 50, but in 5v5 i only see 15 mcs in the top 50

lv23-24 2v2 has 25 elves and 25 mcs in top 50, but 3v3 has only 14 mcs in the top 50, and 5v5 has only 16 mcs 

it seems like the only brackets mcs control is 2v2 and 3v3 at lv19-20, guess you forgot to check lv21-22 and lv23-24 ranks since you are lv20, champ ;)

here's a screenshot of the guild's rating top 10

guilds_rating.png

Mcs won the first place 30 times, elves won it 41 times

Mcs won the second place 15 times, elves won it 32 times

Mcs won the third place 17 times, elves won it 22 times

nice "facts" you have :D

At my lvl range mcs rule, at lvl 4-6 mcs rule, at range 10 mcs rule, at lvl 14 i think mcs rule, at lvl 18 mcs rule as well (angen is owning that lvl). and at higher lvls mcs owning as well. elfs just have a few chances at 5v5. If u want to loose ur time go make some screenshots of it as well. 

about wars, elfs just win when siths dont want to be top 1. No guild can win siths when they pretend to be top 1.

The rest guilds as mine are not interested at all in tourneys.

I try to help whoever I can (Lv18 rogue). It gets complicated when limited seeker energie. So you can only help so much (bosses).

I don't think its because of mc lazyness. Its based on mc numbers.. Smaller number is less helpers.. When you have higher levels who don't help than it just ruins the faction.

This was predicted along time ago and well it was allowed to go to this point. Granted their is a block on elf side but it only affects new players.. Older players if they have an old elf aren't restricted to creation so can up and switch sides at any time.

I'm not going to say one side is better than the other but I will say that this issue will only get worse as their is no way to combat it.

Last war I attempted to participate but got raided by a FULL screen of ELF's and just couldn't move. The population issue is at the point of not being able to be repaired.. Us sapphire will slowly die as MCs leave every day and war becomes less fun for ELF's as their is no competition.

Every time I see a topic its got ELF's running off about how good they are but the real question is how many of those ELF's were originally mc who switched sides than began bragging as if they didn't cower and switch sides.. They are the problem here...

One day GMs will give faction numbers for peak times and that will show everyone how bad it really is. GMs would have no problem supplying numbers if it was even.. By them not doing it is admitance that their is a huge difference in numbers.

Instead of hating one another many we should try and get along. ELF's can talk all the garbage they want but at the end of the day , if their was no MCs left.. Would you still be playing???

You can't include all elves in "talking garbage about mc". I have so many friends on mc and am visiting them a few times daily and I also often do defend them when an elf is starting to talk trash, telling some romours or anything

At my lvl range mcs rule, at lvl 4-6 mcs rule, at range 10 mcs rule, at lvl 14 i think mcs rule, at lvl 18 mcs rule as well (angen is owning that lvl). and at higher lvls mcs owning as well. elfs just have a few chances at 5v5. If u want to loose ur time go make some screenshots of it as well. 

about wars, elfs just win when siths dont want to be top 1. No guild can win siths when they pretend to be top 1.

The rest guilds as mine are not interested at all in tourneys.

if a single guild with a bunch of monay spenders wining a tourney once or twice a month means mcs rule guild tournys, then elves hyper rule it! cuz elf side has a high level guild wining everytime they go for it too, but it also has another 10-15 guilds taking #2 and #3 places and even #1 sometimes.

jarla = hyper nab weak lazy chikn az

if a single guild with a bunch of monay spenders wining a tourney once or twice a month means mcs rule guild tournys, then elves hyper rule it! cuz elf side has a high level guild wining everytime they go for it too, but it also has another 10-15 guilds taking #2 and #3 places and even #1 sometimes.

jarla = hyper nab weak lazy chikn az

Well, i can´t care less about what a useless player as you can think about me.

You are as old as me in game or even more, and while i have been improving my account little by little, you keep being as noob and weak as before, so keep doing like that.

I hope you do things better in real life; if not, you seem to be a complete failure.

:D

Mc is only weak in certain departments that being most. solo Rg normal its easy u shouldnt need help besides a few people. merman and pots if i had maliat reputation id help u but i dont

lol you barely know 2-3 out of 10 characters i have, also the ones i stopped using :P jarla angry cuz mc al nab   =D  oh btw, if mom gives ya monay, save for something better than an online game :c

Edited by Panchen

lol you barely know 2-3 out of 10 characters i have, also the ones i stopped using :P jarla angry cuz mc al nab =D oh btw, if mom gives ya monay, save for something better than an online game :c

Well, u should know from all ur time in game that i dont use money in here. It is not my problem that you dont win any contest in forum as i do (beauty contest recently) and i get free mcoins to use in my account.

In addition, im ur age more or less and i have a good work,house and car, so i dont need my mom to pay me a game. Can u say the same? Dont think so. As i said, you are a complete failure.

;)

yea.. questing at mc side might be a bit hard nowadays. Elf side has become better at everything (pvp, arena, dungeons, questing in groups). Anyway, i'll be happy to help any hyper noob at map 1 with my pro lv19 shaman Painchens. Not all mcs are lazy chickens that only stay at pvp bragging or spending monay in tournys.

Can't agree more on this. This is the real reason. Elfs are optimal in every aspects (skills, expert skills, class) that the balance has fallen apart beyond repair. And the Chainless quest in particular is lot harder for MC side as the narrow Stair becomes famous as a MC slaughter place. Not to mention that MC lost every wars. No one likes to be repeatedly beaten up. It is unavoidable that MC finally give up fighting, converting to Elfs, resulting in shrinking number of players. 

Can't agree more on this. This is the real reason. Elfs are optimal in every aspects (skills, expert skills, class) that the balance has fallen apart beyond repair. And the Chainless quest in particular is lot harder for MC side as the narrow Stair becomes famous as a MC slaughter place. Not to mention that MC lost every wars. No one likes to be repeatedly beaten up. It is unavoidable that MC finally give up fighting, converting to Elfs, resulting in shrinking number of players.

Well,devs recently stopped the creation of any more elf characters. So now it is time for most elfs to improve their accounts, something much harder that just running in wars to get bonuses.

yup, the only happy mcs are +9+10 cash spenders that keep their arena rank high buying tickets and don't even know quests exist. beginners take the worst part of it geting stucked and end up moving to elf side.

ps jarla chikn weak

When I first started I made an elf and got just didn't feel it ,never got around to deleting either. Which means me being a mc.. If I get tired of it I can simply switch factions(as can many others) those high lvls will most likely have an elf making the creation of classes from the fractions easy with no restriction. If those higher levels switch than it leaves low levels to fend for themselves as if the server was new.

That's the issue

Mc/Forsaken side (as if server is new)

Chosen/elf side (as if server is years old)

That's where the real imbalance lies

Dumb shits everywhere trying to act like they're worth something, next time you bring something to a post concerning wars think twice there already more than enough wartopics. Anyways half you arrogant idiots play one side

Anyways half you arrogant idiots play one side

agree ! mostly poors, they stick to 1 character. all classes are fun

Every person has a different logic and makes his own desicions , respect them :) and he can respect yours as well ^^ 

not really, for ppl like me who love ganking everybody, the best class are Shaman,rogue and Warlock nothing else.

not really, for ppl like me who love ganking everybody, the best class are Shaman,rogue and Warlock nothing else.

Every class has something special , there is not best , just all need someone who knows how to play it .

Every class has something special , there is not best , just all need someone who knows how to play it .

Special? lol tell me 3 about mage xd

actually MC side is starting to get good pro players slowly but surely lol and starting to get better at working together as a team should  :spiteful:

I try to help whoever I can (Lv18 rogue). It gets complicated when limited seeker energie. So you can only help so much (bosses).

I don't think its because of mc lazyness. Its based on mc numbers.. Smaller number is less helpers.. When you have higher levels who don't help than it just ruins the faction.

Chainless league is very hard, i agree with that. It took me 2 months to complete it some years ago when i was low lvl.

And as a player that finished it, i must say that it doesn´t worth to spend your time in it.

I got the gear, but it is not as good as all the arena items lvl 15. They were so good that i even used some of them at lvl 20 winning most of the players in server.

Do you want an advise? Dont waste ur time in chainless but doing arenas, gettin arena points and buying all arena gear.

:)

Lol u need to complete all chainless rep to complete tower and unlock ayvondil.

Yep lol, u need another way to go in elf territory other than stairs, its so annoying/!

I know a trick, you guys never watch vids from old players? I have never used this, but let me try to explain:

First, you reach the stairs, go in a party with the people you want to do cl with. Demand arena. After arena, there is this small bonus which makes you sort of immortal, then you slip into elf territory and run for your life to the well or Lava Ifrit's lair. Wait till' the elfs give up and you are free to do whatever you want.

I know a trick, you guys never watch vids from old players? I have never used this, but let me try to explain:

First, you reach the stairs, go in a party with the people you want to do cl with. Demand arena. After arena, there is this small bonus which makes you sort of immortal, then you slip into elf territory and run for your life to the well or Lava Ifrit's lair. Wait till' the elfs give up and you are free to do whatever you want.

Again another fail post by nosotraes. Temporary invulnerability after arena was removed months ago.

Again another fail post by nosotraes. Temporary invulnerability after arena was removed months ago.

As I said, I have never used it. I have seen vids of people using it, and why in general would it be changed?

Yes, you never tested it, you never cared enough to read the update changes on announcements. And yet, you tried to look smart to other by spreading misinformation like you always do. People like you are the cancer of this forum.

Thank you very much, mister "smart":) If you rant at others, you should duck off, instead of staying here annoying others. Ok, I was wrong, and now i know it. I won't make the mistake again.

And some other notes: One of the most active users on the forum who doesn't read the update changelogs is sort of absurd.

And if I were a mod I'd literally ban you for just using the word cancer as an abuse.

Lol you complain about cl nowadays??

I'd understand it if it was 2 years ago, but since ayvondil is released there is no elf at stairs camping...

3 years ago when i did cl with my chars i needed to do it like 4am where there were not that many elf....

cl is really easy nowadays so stop complain :D