Why MC side has become so lazy?

Praveer

There are no helpers at all. I'm stuck at 5k maliat reputation since 3 months but nobody helped me finish the goddamn rg dungeon. Even now stuck at rg normal! Why the duck has everyone become so lazy?? I'm a shaman!

Mcs are the problem anyway.They don't help.Most are arrogant -_-.I quit MC because no one helps.Those who have active good friends help their friends.The problem is that they already have a small mc population but don't help low levels.They are the problem since they don't help.Those who are lucky to go to Irselnort have hard time because most don't help either.Chainless league is the hardest i think to finish if your a poor mc.

Mcs are the problem anyway.They don't help.Most are arrogant -_-.I quit MC because no one helps.Those who have active good friends help their friends.The problem is that they already have a small mc population but don't help low levels.They are the problem since they don't help.Those who are lucky to go to Irselnort have hard time because most don't help either.Chainless league is the hardest i think to finish if your a poor mc.

Chainless league is very hard, i agree with that. It took me 2 months to complete it some years ago when i was low lvl.

And as a player that finished it, i must say that it doesn´t worth to spend your time in it.

I got the gear, but it is not as good as all the arena items lvl 15. They were so good that i even used some of them at lvl 20 winning most of the players in server.

Do you want an advise? Dont waste ur time in chainless but doing arenas, gettin arena points and buying all arena gear.

:)

They have given up to the OPness of sentinels.

Amen. * :snorlax:*

I wish elfs were good in anything else appart from wars (thanks to the massive number of players).

Unfortunately, mcs are much better in pvps, arenas and guild tournaments. 

yea.. questing at mc side might be a bit hard nowadays. Elf side has become better at everything (pvp, arena, dungeons, questing in groups). Anyway, i'll be happy to help any hyper noob at map 1 with my pro lv19 shaman Painchens. Not all mcs are lazy chickens that only stay at pvp bragging or spending monay in tournys.

yea.. questing at mc side might be a bit hard nowadays. Elf side has become better at everything (pvp, arena, dungeons, questing in groups). Anyway, i'll be happy to help any hyper noob at map 1 with my pro lv19 shaman Painchens. Not all mcs are lazy chickens that only stay at pvp bragging or spending monay in tournys.

A noob came here to say nonsenses...

As you can see, elfs are just good at wars due to their number.

Mcs are better at pvps.

Mcs are better at arena (in all ranks tops are mcs).

Mcs are better at guild tournaments (SITHLORDS can´t be won by any other elf guild unless siths don´t want top 1 rank).

It is a fact, and just noobs say the opposite.

A noob came here to say nonsenses...

As you can see, elfs are just good at wars due to their number.

Mcs are better at pvps.

Mcs are better at arena (in all ranks tops are mcs).

Mcs are better at guild tournaments (SITHLORDS can´t be won by any other elf guild unless siths don´t want top 1 rank).

It is a fact, and just noobs say the opposite.

Maybe , but not always .

please tell me what arena ranks did you check, because i just checked the top 50 fighters of 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 of lv19-20, lv21-22 and lv23-24

lv19-20 2v2 and 3v3 is owned by mcs, but in 5v5, there are only 7 mcs in the top 50

lv21-22 2v2 and 3v3 has around 30 elves and 20 mcs on the top 50, but in 5v5 i only see 15 mcs in the top 50

lv23-24 2v2 has 25 elves and 25 mcs in top 50, but 3v3 has only 14 mcs in the top 50, and 5v5 has only 16 mcs 

it seems like the only brackets mcs control is 2v2 and 3v3 at lv19-20, guess you forgot to check lv21-22 and lv23-24 ranks since you are lv20, champ ;) 

here's a screenshot of the guild's rating top 10

guilds_rating.png

Mcs won the first place 30 times, elves won it 41 times

Mcs won the second place 15 times, elves won it 32 times

Mcs won the third place 17 times, elves won it 22 times

nice "facts" you have :D 

Elf better than mc lol, much better. MC DESERVE to loose wars, ive seen them stand around town n chat. They ♥♥♥♥♥ and thyley ♥♥♥♥♥ about how "op" elf are and quit to elf like dumbasses. TBH most elf are weak noobs, only few can be called "pro", same goes for mc. Elf islands alot easier than mc, forsaken is complete hell and a major pain. I play only mc and I agree, mc are lazy crybabies and elf are arrogant swarms of red.

Elf better than mc lol, much better. MC DESERVE to loose wars, ive seen them stand around town n chat. They ♥♥♥♥♥ and thyley ♥♥♥♥♥ about how "op" elf are and quit to elf like dumbasses. TBH most elf are weak noobs, only few can be called "pro", same goes for mc. Elf islands alot easier than mc, forsaken is complete hell and a major pain. I play only mc and I agree, mc are lazy crybabies and elf are arrogant swarms of red.

I'm pretty sure you did not just give up your elf snowman. Just be honest and say that you play both sides, prolly more on elf also.

Not all mcs are lazy chickens that only stay at pvp bragging 

don't make me cry pls:(

As always the only mcs on forum us sapphire are jarlax and me.

if the elfs are strong,why can't they enter to pvp for 5 minutes? lol

I also bet those elfs who are talking crap about us don't have better stats than me even when im lv14.

Edited by baskentliii

why this out of topic, the Thread Creator asking why Legion are so lazy to help other players and newbies not about who is strongest legion or sentinels.

i was start this game all by myself on the 1st island no one help to kill boss so when i level 15-17 i came back to the 1st island to kill all the boss (with pots, weak rogue). on the 2nd island its a bit easier because the mini boss is included in daily quest and for the big boss some players still farm them.

sooo, yup legion are Lazy ass!

Edited by tictoc

don't make me cry pls:(

As always the only mcs on forum us sapphire are jarlax and me.

if the elfs are strong,why can't they enter to pvp for 5 minutes? lol

I also bet those elfs who are talking crap about us don't have better stats than me even when im lv14.

Hmm 5 mins what ? Im there for hours when im bored 

And i never talk crap about no one , both sides good except the population issue 

No! If everyone plays elf, this won't be WARspear anymore, but ELFspear or PEACEspear probably zzz won't be fun anymore zzz

This is funny lol instead of a "MC's ARE OVERPOWERED" type of topic, the only complaint elfs have is that we're lazy?

He is a MC and wanna level up but can't do it because no one helps him on MC, that's why he made a topic in which he's asking why MC's are so lazy. Ok? :P No Elf is complaining about MC's lazyness :)

Edited by Xredbirdx

This is funny lol instead of a "MC's ARE OVERPOWERED" type of topic, the only complaint elfs have is that we're lazy?

MC's ARE OVERPOWERED!

I'm pretty sure you did not just give up your elf snowman. Just be honest and say that you play both sides, prolly more on elf also.

Nab, only been on elf like total 5 mins past few weeks, been on mc US and EU more, now stop saying stupid things.

Ik many legion i talk to they say would prefer to be on sentiel side , i guess one day there will be unbalance 1-10 

Is not really true....many times i do some easy n normal dg only for help and 0 drop.... with other lvl24 players.

if u have friends, they help you in all quest, CL specially.

Well obviously most new mc players don't have friends.How can someone help them if no ones want to? Except if they are rich.

all my stats except dodge are higher than yours

Do you want to bet @}-?

I honestly don't see the problem lol, I've leveled up mcs and forsaken before and when i need help i jusy say it in world chat and someone always pm me to help and they do it for free :D not like most of the elfs who stay in 1st island waiting for a noob to scam him by killing a weak boss.

I'm 100% sure that most of the ppl in this topic have never helped an unknow person in first island so stfu!

Edited by baskentliii

First I'm an ex-elf.

He is a MC and wanna level up but can't do it because no one helps him on MC, that's why he made a topic in which he's asking why MC's are so lazy. Ok? :P No Elf is complaining about MC's lazyness :)

Mcs don't help lower levels.Mcs who need no help are so arrogant -_-

Second, I'm a lvl24 shaman, stuck at 5k maliat rep since 3 months. I want the tlalocs quests that's why i need help with rg normal n hard dg.

Well obviously most new mc players don't have friends.How can someone help them if no ones want to? Except if they are rich.

I'm not a new player. Been in this game for 3 years. Just took my time reaching to lvl24 unlike everyone else coz I don't spend money on game. Almost all of my friends from 2 yrs earlier have left this game.

Hmm we already know that legion side is lazy n unpopulated , but this issue you should probably fix it in game not here , about your help i mean .

Do you want to bet @}-?

sure let's bet ! i'll send you a private message with a screenshot, is that okie?