New FOF clan banner

Dobermannn

I dont know why he become like this actually, since I dont know him so much since he join FoF clan just because I trust Jayrox recommendation.

Actually he has char named Pitbull which is disturbing his own kind elf boss hunter.

I am glad that I am not too close to him since the beginning because this is a proof that he has problem in attitude

@Smurfer, would you please delete this topic since it has no benefit at all

I don't understand why people prefer making enemies.....this game is meant for making new frnds and not foes....

Ahahahahaha tavern its free post thts why the post count dsnt count... If the post its nt against the rulles its ok i think.

well, I believe there is a more preferable board to post on Drama Thread

Yes, Insulting or whatever you wanna call it is against the rule  :facepalm:

well, I believe there is a more preferable board to post on Drama Thread

Yes, Insulting or whatever you wanna call it is against the rule  :facepalm:

come on merc,u insult others in almost every post  :lol: :lol: :lol: even if ppl only say their oppinion about something,u get angry when u have another oppinion and talk about "retarted dumbasses"  :lol: :lol: so YOU, YOU merc,who got banned in forum...about...MANY times cause u insult others cry now tht this is against the rules? :rofl: you really wanna show us that you are still a kid? well,,,,,.done. :lol:

by the way i dont think that this topic make any sence.but honestly many topics in tavern dont make any sence....so...

come on merc,u insult others in almost every post  :lol: :lol: :lol: even if ppl only say their oppinion about something,u get angry when u have another oppinion and talk about "retarted dumbasses"  :lol: :lol: so YOU, YOU merc,who got banned in forum...about...MANY times cause u insult others cry now tht this is against the rules? :rofl: you really wanna show us that you are still a kid? well,,,,,.done. :lol:

by the way i dont think that this topic make any sence.but honestly many topics in tavern dont make any sence....so...

really bro, you are retarded, I said " it's against the rules " I never said " it's against the rules and I never broke any rules "

And you even know what a kid is? yes someone like you cause I am not a kid, I am a teenager,

And yes I got banned because unlike you people I don't get hurt by some words like Jew lovers and Kids from camp concentration who back up other kids from camp concentration who make useless topics, anyways have fun with your jews brother  :good:

really bro, you are retarded, I said " it's against the rules " I never said " it's against the rules and I never broke any rules "

And you even know what a kid is? yes someone like you cause I am not a kid, I am a teenager,

And yes I got banned because unlike you people I don't get hurt by some words like Jew lovers and Kids from camp concentration who back up other kids from camp concentration who make useless topics, anyways have fun with your jews brother  :good:

yea,thats why u insult others in almost every post.and again you cant live with the truth and you talk about something that have nothing to do with it  ;D obviously a little kid,thanks for showing this to all again ;D

and you got banned cause you insult others maaaaany times,not cause u "dont get hurt by words" ...wtf ;D

you cant live 2 minutes without insulting others,so you called me to do it for you,but i read to late,so you could it write yourself :bad: but nooooooo,your nooooot a kid ;D

12997_.png

yea,thats why u insult others in almost every post.and again you cant live with the truth and you talk about something that have nothing to do with it  ;D obviously a little kid,thanks for showing this to all again ;D

and you got banned cause you insult others maaaaany times,not cause u "dont get hurt by words" ...wtf ;D

you didn't read it? let me make it easier for you people to understand, I am not a soft crybaby like you people losing your ducking minds and going drama queen mode over a post on the ducking internet from a person you have never met before, and that is why I insult people like it's normal, and I'm not a little kid, wanna see me in real life? you'll be sorry when you have purple butt cheeks

you cant live 2 minutes without insulting others,so you called me to do it for you,but i read to late,so you could it write yourself :bad: but nooooooo,your nooooot a kid ;D 

I can live a year without insulting a person, it's just insulting it's not like it's my air or some shit like that, I don't normally insult people I just tell them WHAT they are or what I think they are, like the person who made this useless topic - some kid looking for attention posting things flaming other clans when they didn't do anything to them , and that is what he is right now

Thx,again you show tht you are a kid:) u got angry again cause of internet and the fact that u reply and search excuses show us all,tht u care what this ppl u dont know say to u ;)

u spam every topic with insults and crap,angry words aaaall the time.so you need attention too,dont lie,cause thts sad,everybody see it ;D

Merc never insult all time he did is joking and all people know it and get fun dont make it serious problem :facepalm:

He is the last person who should say something about others who insult.

he is a kid,tht cant be taken serious,cause of all the shit he spam in every topic

;)

i agree when he say this topic is unnesseccary.but when he coplain about insults,i cant take him serious

I am 15 years old, how the duck am I a kid, you must 5  :facepalm:

Obviously a kid is a young person ( this is for the retards ) and kids are also people who call other people kids when they aren't, Don't call my dad a kid cause he said Justin Bieber was gay  :lol:

Anyways, what's wrong if I insult people for fun, You guys take words from people you never met on the internet so serious? I feel sorry for you guys, really

you said you dont care what ppl say,cause you dont know them in real life,so why you still reply ? :search: :unknw:

You know what a war or a fight is? a person attacks a person so then that person attacks back. it's not that hard to understand  :facepalm:  And I don't ignore people like what all the good people say " just ignore it " cause that just makes you a weak spineless coward

bro, merc aint no kid, kids cant be gay yet, they too young to decide.

you should know since you are the mentors of all gays

bro, merc aint no kid, kids cant be gay yet, they too young to decide.

yea,i am sorry too,merc. i thought this "merc is gay" is just a joke,but now i  know you are really a gay boy,so you cant be a kid,sulla is right.

i accept that you are gay merc,everybody is free to love boys ;D

Just be happy you are 100 miles away from me,

And I am not gay, Show me 1 proof that I like men or that I am gay, Real proof not some retard proof that everyone posts,

and it's quite sad that you change the topic and start calling me gay just to make this drama last longer, who is the real kid now?

And the real gay is the guy who likes men which is probably Jayrox since he interviewing men with lots of questions maybe he a stalker or something?  :bad:

Why would I be mad, more like annoyed by Popstar wannabes seeking attention on a forum for a online game,

anyways, this " gay " you speak of

-someone who acts like a girl

-someone who likes same gender as him

-etc etc.

ok but none of that is me,

-i don't act like a ducking girl, it's 100% obvious

-I like a girl, nuff said

-I don't scream like a girl like you people when your having happy time with boyfriends

-I am 100% a boy, you can suck my dick if you don't believe me

?

every topic  :lol:

you want me to post the screen here? seems like a good time since you calling other people gay  :rofl:  I wonder if people have been overloading their asses today? oh wait, maybe " he DID it ALREADY " LOLOL  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  EPIC SCREEN BRO, EPIC, If you don't get me Wotlk this screen is going all over the net  :lol:  OMFG, so epic, anyways have fun overloading  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: