Hotkey Ideas and Changes

Jigsaw-PZ

No, this is in no way an attempt to increase the number of hotkey slots. Just some ideas to improve the ones we already have, if possible.

These are only for Mobile Phone devices.

IDEA 1: Move the menu bar.

Just a thought;

Move the menu bar to another location and let the hotkey have the whole space.

wp_ss_20150205_0003.jpg

You can open the menu by "Double" clicking on the Name tag on the top left corner. A single click would just move you to that area.

wp_ss_20150205_0004.jpg

IDEA 2: Retractable Skills

To change up and improve game play for the players, mix the two hotkey option together and create a new one. With options; "USE", "SKILLS" and "MENU"

wp_ss_20150205_0001.jpg

The "USE" button is for placing consumables from your bag for quick access.

wp_ss_20150205_0003.jpg

If you want to make it realistic call it a "Fanny pack" or a "Pokeball holder", but for drinks, food and scrolls.

Clicking the "SKILLS" button will open up a retractable skill hotkey. It will stay on the screen until you click the "SKILLS" button again.

wp_ss_20150205_0002.jpg

And finally, a ground breaking suggestion: The "MENU" button, opens..... the menu!!

IDEA 3: Right handed people (ftw)

The majority of the people in the world are right handed, so an "option" to move the hotkey to the "right" side would be a great move. It would also increase the number of people playing horizontally. Being able to click the skills with the right hand instead of using the left hand feels much more natural, easier and a lot quicker (for right hand---ers).

wp_ss_20150528_00011.jpg wp_ss_20150528_0001.jpg

That, is all.

If someone's already suggested these then apologies, couldn't find them. Provide a link to the topic and i shall bump it!

Are they Good? Bad? Plz do tell...

EDITED

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

Idea 1 sounds best for me :D

Dont get me wrong, but i think idea 2 is kinda bad ~

Will end up increasing the hotkey slots, and it will be a bit slow to use, as you know, the quicker you access a skill/pot the better. No such shikimiki needed.:/

Idea 3 sounds more like lefty-mode :) like it

Edited by MCocktail

Idea 1 is great, but I disagree with idea 2 and 3. If you move fast enough, you can quickly access the bag and drink a potion from it.

Idea 3, well... I'm already familiar with this and I use my left hand (sometimes) to cast skills.

Its how u got get used to it , well if you have screen rotation on and turn to the other side it is like the suggestion 1 , still not bad i like it . Suggestion 2 not also bad if there is a chaos in your bag and will take time to find consumables . 3rd .. not trly , good for tablets tho.

You can open the menu by clicking on the Name tag on the top left corner.

attachicon.gifwp_ss_20150205_0004.jpg

*hides in the top corner* "No elf/somebody can hit me!"

Another option to open the menu could be the back button found in Android and Windows phones.

Another option to open the menu could be the back button found in Android and Windows phones.

*you like this method and your back button breaks* "No menu for me!"

Dont get me wrong, but i think idea 2 is kinda bad ~

Will end up increasing the hotkey slots, and it will be a bit slow to use, as you know, the quicker you access a skill/pot the better. No such shikimiki needed.:/

Activating the skill bar would be like Healing/Stealth/buffing yourself just before going into a pvp zone. We all do it, it almost becomes a habit if you play long enough, and the added benefit of having all your skills in front of you would outweigh the negatives.

Hum, I see your point. They can make it so that double clicking the name tag would activate the menu. That way a single click would indicate you want to go to thst area and 2 clicks (About 0.5seconds delay) would open the menu Edited by Jigsaw-PZ