Armored Bear

Armored Bear

Sleeping for centuries this beast was a mystery hidden in the deep caves of the Termites Catacombs.
One day a lonely traveler was searching for treasure when he discovered a strange passages in the Termites Catacombs that leads to a second level passage, upon his journey he saw something sleeping in the Termites Altar, little did he know that something was the Termites Master.
When the lonely traveler disturbed the Master, his pet the Armored Bear came from his slumber and unleashed fury upon him, since than the Armored Bear kept protecting his Master from anyone who dares disturb the Termites Catacombs.

Skill 1:
Name: entanglement
Effect: AoE roots (3x3 around his target)

Skill 2:
Name: lightning bolt
Effect: hits target with magic damage

Skill 3:
Name: earthquake
Effect: AoE magic damage + reduces enemies attack speed

Skill 4:
Name: roar
Effect: AoE / reduces enemy damage

Armored%20Bear%20thumbnail_zpsluflccov.j

Nice bro, I thought you would need a lot of time to finish it.

Good job and good luck! :good:

i like everything  but the boss itself another bear to me when theres already like 4 just seems boring /: Sorry But il ike the rest and amamazing job on animation

ty all bq14.gif

i like everything  but the boss itself another bear to me when theres already like 4 just seems boring /: Sorry But il ike the rest and amamazing jobarrow-10x10.png on animation

yea your right i know that, i was gonna do Scorpion King but damn 6 legs and a tail and 2 claws takes alot of my time to animate, but im not aiming to win #1, cuz ik its hard to do it considering i saw all got some amazing bosses so i wanted to do something unique :P and only my Armored Bear was easiest to animate in such few days, i dont want win, i want to have fun doing it xD

Good jobarrow-10x10.png Elie! Looks awesome  :) which druid helped you?  :D

hehhe ty xD was eliesondra my old druid with my X warspear gf sondra which we made together, i timed hitting myself was abit hard considering animation of Armored Bear bq3.gif

Mister Warspear Online 2015 is trying to win the contest again  :mega_shok:

*Just Kidding* hoho

Nice job tho. Wish u luck Elie!  :D

honestly i care more about fun than winning xD thats why i made a regular simple boss animation but ty bq10.gif

bq10.gif

very much bq117.gif http://crazypandafun.blogspot.com/p/emoticons-smileys.html

omg watch this xD

Edited by lallouss

Nioceee but armored bear? come on this isnt narnia put some more thought into it! :D

Nioceee but armored bear? come on this isnt narnia put some more thought into it! :D

cant model and animate another boss in few days, i wanted make a unique animation type of boss, not aiming to win anything bq13.gif

very much bq117.gif http://crazypandafun.blogspot.com/p/emoticons-smileys.html

omg watch this xD

I  love it ROFL xD and im surprised he didnt make a panda bear instead of just a regular old bear xD