Vindictive Executioner

Vindictive Executioner come from a distant land with his servants. Vindictive Executioner is a man with two Ancient Blade, have one horn at his head with the wedge neck. Long time ago he is a Repairman, he bored ordered around by a lot of fighters and treated as inferior and servant in his country. He hated all warrior and now he revenge on all warrior, and he called "Vindictive Executioner".

Finally he decided to leave the country and moved to the island Irselnort. He lives by sucking the human soul with his mouth. That make him more strong. He came to the Isertnort Island with his servants, that is Wedgehead Shadow Executioner, Wedgehead Bloody Harvesters and others. He disturbing all person on the island by abducting a person at Nadir for take their soul. He wanna be the strongest.

He built a residence near the nadir near the mountain. He will kill anyone who approached or interfere the residence of him.

The nadir people fear the presence of him, and decided to ask the help of all warrior to defeat him.

State
Health: 1 800 000
Health regeneration: 1 200
Energy: 200
Energy regeneration: 40

Attack
Physical: 650
Magical: 0
Critical hit: 25%
Accuracy: 40%
Attack speed: 20%
Penetration: 0%

Defence
Physical: 5000
Magical: 4000
Dodge: 15%
Resilience: 30%
Parry: 20%
Block: 10%
Life Steal: 5%

Skill: Poisonous Blade(rogue), Roar(Barbarian), Nightmares(Neromancer)

03-06-2015.jpg

Like the drawing the weapons are dope but the head i think it it quite hard to distinguish detail in my opinion althought in general really good job keep it up :clapping:

wedgehead came from silent hill so its sorta in another game with a weird twist though... i was thinkin somethin else i just dont like the idea of an extra wedgehead boss its already there for halloween