[2015.06.04] The end of Arena season. Preview

Peter_Munk

Making $$$ is their priority ;D :blush:

anyone of us warsperians would do the same as devs doing, honestly whts wrong if someone won arena reward by paying for it?

arena rewards only gd in arena, nothing more nothing less (idc about pvp)

Hey, whats wrong with u elie?

Ofc everyone does, same as workers' priority is making $s and gamers' priority is winning achievements.

I was jk, why r u being so serious %)

r0ly must be have known it too :give_rose: (look at the blush-faced thingy :blush:)

Hey, whats wrong with u elie?

Ofc everyone does, same as workers' priority is making $s and gamers' priority is winning achievements.

I was jk, why r u being so serious %)

r0ly must be have known it too :give_rose: (look at the blush-faced thingy :blush:)

im not mad or serious xD i was referring to everyone who keeps nagging about everything they cant get, i just quoted u cuz u had the $ :)

i wana show that warspear has more lovers than haters ^_^

It's not about hating the game, it's about giving constructive criticism to make it better.

It's ok if the arena ranking system won't be changed for now, I can abuse it too, but asking us to CONGRATULATE the winners is pushing it.

You can't expect us to praise and "congratulate" the winners of arena season. Would you praise the winner of a boxing fight if you knew the opponent lost on purpose in exchange for some money? Of course not, you would be INSULTED.

Edited by nabnecro

Leel im not a $ lover xD ( $ lover will be like this --> $.$ )

@elie : my bad then , np elie :) so its kinda misunderstanding.

Edited by Ivy Livi

:( What Arena Season Will End Hours ? :mellow: 10 June 2015 , Night :wub: ?post-11327-0-02964200-1433533543.png

Warriors of Arinar!

We are glad to inform you that current Arena Season will end on June 10th! It's time for the final battle, last days are the most important!

Bad lucks Hiz Canavar ! :D
AIGRIND team

WarSpearOffline.png

Edited by Hizcanavar

Do you mind r0ly :3 ? *no more "oh you" :o*

P.S. Please check your inbox ._.

Lol sisy for you: oh you!:o :P Edited by Xredbirdx

It's not about hating the game, it's about giving constructive criticism to make it better.

It's ok if the arena ranking system won't be changed for now, I can abuse it too, but asking us to CONGRATULATE the winners is pushing it.

You can't expect us to praise and "congratulate" the winners of arena season. Would you praise the winner of a boxing fight if you knew the opponent lost on purpose in exchange for some money? Of course not, you would be INSULTED.

no more to add 100% tru

oy oy :(

I heard you don't play the game anymore so you don't known. Let me explain.

On sapphire everyone from rank #1 to #5 on level 23-24 range makes a team to lose on purpose and start spamming arena.

They put their main characters on the "winner" team and repeatedly kill stationary naked characters while on gladiator pot and guild arena skill.

To do that, they either supply tickets for those who will stay on the "loser" party or log their main character on pc and the character they will use to lose games on cellphone.

For example, if you look at 2v2 level 23-24 ranking on sapphire, you will notice that some people abuse this so much that even the character they use only for losses will get rank #5.

Its not only in Sapphire Its in Emerald too... I don't know about others... But I saw Ppl paying others with tickets and signs to be afk party in 2*2 and 5*5 arena... Just yesterday in 2*2 lvl 21-22 (I wont say the name ppl will see soon when the winners list will come) the guy made a afk party and in 5 hrs made his AP from 68k to 100k and now his ap is 112k. If you have unlimited tickets and sufficient MC none is going to stop you from winning... And the same thing is happening in 2*2 and 5*5 in all category... None is going to stop them bro... 

It will be very hard to change and find a new way of ranking. I like it the way it is, if someone can't afford tickets for an afk party then he also can't afford enough tickets for #1

It will be very hard to change and find a new way of ranking. I like it the way it is, if someone can't afford tickets for an afk party then he also can't afford enough tickets for #1

I dont think so...

If there is no idiotic afk party there is many who can go top...

If they don't have to spend tickets for loser party they actually have the double amount tickets they can you use for themselves.

just cry... 

There is nothing to cry... Those who love arenas they will do it fair and square.. rest will try bull shit for rewards xD

where final update :bomb:

as is the calculation of dmg? because I was in 835 with the ring was to go 885 and it went to 876

Because the every item with % damage gets added to your base damage , if you have for example high amped weapon and 2 ice rings and your base damage is 700 without any other % item , it is 700+6% , 700+6% , means 742 from the first boost , then the other 6% doesnt boost the 742 , but the 700 again 

I don't think anyone who's holding a #1 spot got there out of pure enjoyment

first season i did ... ._. guess that makes me a weirdo i do arena for fun xD 

first season i did ... ._. guess that makes me a weirdo i do arena for fun xD

I got 2 rings now, so hopefully getting arena cape in 15-16 level bracket won't be boring. Should be fun