[2015.06.04] The end of Arena season. Preview

Peter_Munk

warspear.online.3.8.cover.large.png

Warriors of Arinar!

We are glad to inform you that current Arena Season will end on June 10th! It's time for the final battle, last days are the most important!

The best fighters in their categories will receive a trophy:
unique ring with four bonuses and the skill "Great aura of Gladiator". Players who will take places 2-5 in the tournament will just receive the skill.

Rings of level 6, 10, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22 and 24 will increase magical defence, resilience, health points and magical or physical damage (depending on the class).
New passive skill increases energy to 25% and hit points to 10%. This bonus will be active until the end of next season which will last untill September.

Information about new awards – right after the start of new Arena season.

Good luck everyone!

AIGRIND team

Edited by r0land

why 10th? :( before season end 5 march... cant wait  :nea:

next season have new awards? 

10th is big update?

Edited by skynete

daaamnnn nooooo i don t wanna wait until 10th :D plz tell us what's new award, we need to know :D plz add again cloack & amulet :*

These 2 will be oudated soon . Something new needed ! 

These 2 will be oudated soon . Something new needed ! 

lol, if u play arena season lvl 24 u get gears lvl 24 so it's not outdated, i would love to fight for those 2 items!

BTW it's cruel that we can't know since now what the new award will be.. :diablo:  :D I hope it will not be a skin or a costume, else i ll prolly will not partecipate.

Edited by xxdeaathxx

lol, if u play arena season lvl 24 u get gears lvl 24 so it's not outdated, i would love to fight for those 2 items!

BTW it's cruel that we can't know since now what the new award will be.. :diablo:  :D I hope it will not be a skin or a costume, else i ll prolly will not partecipate.

First of all arena season intervals are only 3 months should be atleast 6+ for cloak or amulet and they said a new reward hopefully it is  a costume cus then itll be for show and people who enjoy Arena not people who do it just for the reward

First of all arena season intervals are only 3 months should be atleast 6+ for cloak or amulet and they said a new reward hopefully it is a costume cus then itll be for show and people who enjoy Arena not people who do it just for the reward

I don't think anyone who's holding a #1 spot got there out of pure enjoyment

And again is a seasson end,gratulation to all Gladiators which have Win place 1-5.

Thank you for all other ppls which have try & Losed

A big gz to the biggest champions of Saphirs ,always nice to see the ppls in Top5

Gz xdeath,Juliet

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dont forget every months plays more ppls lv 10 arena ,here the Winners of this seasson

Gz Lunarhound,noob ranger :-P and elasines

Edited by kamehaaa

Congratulations to all who won on sapphire. It takes some mad skills to log your loser party on your cellphone and win vs naked party playing your main character on pc.

Hmm nab, sorry?

We are glad to inform you that current Arena Season will end on June 10th! It's time for the final battle, last days are the most important!

Hmm nab, sorry?

I heard you don't play the game anymore so you don't known. Let me explain.

On sapphire everyone from rank #1 to #5 on level 23-24 range makes a team to lose on purpose and start spamming arena.

They put their main characters on the "winner" team and repeatedly kill stationary naked characters while on gladiator pot and guild arena skill.

To do that, they either supply tickets for those who will stay on the "loser" party or log their main character on pc and the character they will use to lose games on cellphone.

For example, if you look at 2v2 level 23-24 ranking on sapphire, you will notice that some people abuse this so much that even the character they use only for losses will get rank #5.

Edited by nabnecro

Yep, it has been 1 year since i left ws. Ty for explaining!

O_O I see... thats why you always complain nor make suggestions related to that issue :)

Edited by Ivy Livi

Yep, it have been 1 years since i left ws. Ty for explaining!

O_O I see... thats why you always complain nor make suggestions related to that issue :)

Yes, I hate lack of sportsmanship, even in a game it's just too lame.

Here's a summary of warspear arena ranking results.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collusion

Yes, I hate lack of sportsmanship, even in a game it's just too lame.

Here's a summary of warspear arena ranking results.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collusion

Umm yea, you're right. But... Nothing can be done by the devs/admins :/

*the connection starts to be bad again zz*

Congratulations to all who won on sapphire. It takes some mad skills to log your loser party on your cellphone and win vs naked party playing your main character on pc.

Umm yea, you're right. But... Nothing can be done by the devs/admins :/

*the connection starts to be bad again zz*

Of course they can, look at other online games with ranking system. The thing is, it's not their priority to fix this now.

Of course they can, look at other online games with ranking system. The thing is, it's not their priority to fix this now.

Making $$$ is their priority ;D :blush: