New build skill basic and expert for mage after new update?

Banette Shuppet

Hi Im new here n I see mage class kinda fun but hard to survive unless you are rich :D Anyone now the new build so I can make mage class? Ohh! and server that can make me survive there prefer English server :)

Hi Im new here n I see mage class kinda fun but hard to survive unless you are rich :D Anyone now the new build so I can make mage class? Ohh! and server that can make me survive there prefer English server :)

I can't really help you with mage build since i don't play mage and i prefer a somebody hwo really knows how to play with mage class to tell you, but for the part of the server you can play US-SAPHIR it's main english server and there are nice people on there, if you need anything else ill be glad to help you pm in game or on forum.

Good luck ;)

Get on Us mages needed its an almost extinct class . NIce server , good prices , legion issue unbalancing , low price items , and build .. depends whats your main reason of playing (become arena character , farmer , PvPer , basic ) 

Give more info so you will have your answers 

Mage is can only be anti melee atk or anti ranged atk

That why mage hard to survive :D some tips make your Def 6k and full life steal set and maybe you can survive :P

Mage is cool for mcoin users or users who have already good amount of gold, a new mage with no gold is very very hard to make

ppl dont inv low amped mages anywhere:

in dgs mages can only be invited if two healers already in pt (mage needs separate healer) :nea:

in dgs rangers preferred over mages they give awesome dam + good def :nea:

areana pt : mages die fastest cus low hp + no heal (if u wanna dam the enemies u have to go close :nea: )

mages r cool for ppl who can amp them good cus low amped mage is like shit

low amped mages or new players(mages) dont get invited anywhere so they cant earn more

all and all the thing is ive started the game with mage and it took me so much time to decently amp it :aggressive:

mage not for new players yeah its fun and i love my mage but the truth is mage survival so hard for new players unlike healing classes :

no basic attack is really ranged except fireball stone has 2 blocks range others r 1 block ranged even many times u miss all attacks cus of server lagg blazing ground is 5 ranged but many times cus of server lagg my mage moves to the applied area mage is so vulnerable

Max the chains skill and learn to kit, its the only way.

maxing chains and kiting (i thought it was dam class maxing chains reduces dam from other skills) :mega_shok: chains only stop at them one place dont stun and its range is 1 block :nea: the only stun ull get is 0.5-1 secs from stone (very less chance) and fear from blazing ground (very less chance)

Truth has been spoken

Pros of being a mage

1. Literally king of dungeons , no1 beats a mage in damage in dungeons , i m damn serious . you can beat a +10 ranger in damage easily with a +8 mage with right build nd good timings .

2. Your ultimate help to kill most dangerous mc class in arena , ya u guessed it right ROGUES , if u got rogues in opposite team a mage is like having a jet fighter in ground fights just as backup , u know what i mean .

Cons

1. Takes time to perfect it for arena nd dung use , its not just spamming skills all over , bt once u r done u will be one of a kind !!!

2. Hard to level up

3. Like in companies u have a probation period , if u survive that period u r all set . Same thing applies here at first rogues will be killing u in 2 hits sometimes even 1 bt dnt give up have patience . its a wonderful class to play

PS- that moment wen u uncover a rogue who tries to be smartass , that moment is just awesome !!  do it to feel the feels of that feeling .

Thank you

Truth has been spoken

Pros of being a mage

1. Literally king of dungeons , no1 beats a mage in damage in dungeons , i m damn serious . you can beat a +10 ranger in damage easily with a +8 mage with right build nd good timings .

2. Your ultimate help to kill most dangerous mc class in arena , ya u guessed it right ROGUES , if u got rogues in opposite team a mage is like having a jet fighter in ground fights just as backup , u know what i mean .

Cons

1. Takes time to perfect it for arena nd dung use , its not just spamming skills all over , bt once u r done u will be one of a kind !!!

2. Hard to level up

3. Like in companies u have a probation period , if u survive that period u r all set . Same thing applies here at first rogues will be killing u in 2 hits sometimes even 1 bt dnt give up have patience . its a wonderful class to play

PS- that moment wen u uncover a rogue who tries to be smartass , that moment is just awesome !! do it to feel the feels of that feeling .

Thank you

Nothing to add to that

Cool

Hmm...thanks for replying though I see a pro mage named Drizzzz at server Us-Sapphire n ask him wats build but he dont want to say anything about it lol XC

Just to make it clear: Drizzz is NOT pro!! :rofl: best joke ever. If you need help of a pro mage better pm Skynete but i doubt he would answer you because he doesn't talk much, is much busy and his english isn't that fine. But still a cool and friendly guy :)

Just to make it clear: Drizzz is NOT pro!! :rofl: best joke ever. If you need help of a pro mage better pm Skynete but i doubt he would answer you because he doesn't talk much, is much busy and his english isn't that fine. But still a cool and friendly guy :)

I'm a pro mage, though I decided not to show off my skill and to forget it 8)

maxing chains and kiting (i thought it was dam class maxing chains reduces dam from other skills) :mega_shok: chains only stop at them one place dont stun and its range is 1 block :nea: the only stun ull get is 0.5-1 secs from stone (very less chance) and fear from blazing ground (very less chance)

If you've ever spent time fighting mc up and down nadir with a mage you'll realize how useful chains is when you kit.

And Kitting, is literally in the first ever description of the class. And for a good reason, no other method works as well for this class. I've kitted and killed opponents that a "stand and damage" mage would get destroyed by. The method ain't perfect but it works, our survival and win rate increase enough to rival other classes and even some higher leveled than you.

Mage is a class of damage dealing from a distance with the help of a magic staff or by using powerful spells. For the manner of playing as a mage is perfect the tactics of "hit-and-run", which is achieved by skillful use of all available skills. Here's one example: the rapid movement to the enemy - causing damage, causing more damage then the mage can repel all enemies and tie them to the ground by invisible chains, and at this moment, it's time to step aside and wait a little for abilities cooldown. In the meantime, you can treat an enemy with a couple of fireballs, hidden in the dazzling sun armor.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/4427-20120402-under-development-mage-whisperer-of-fire-and-ice/

Do people even read these?

well, am done selling kitting.

Avoid barbarians <_< ....... mages can't kit barbarians unless their charge fails

Yeah chains r useful but b4 u chain them MCs have stuns even BDS have ham pala fetter druids can root while they r chained chains range 1 block u r only seeing mage as PvP perspective

Yeah chains r useful but b4 u chain them MCs have stuns even BDS have ham pala fetter druids can root while they r chained chains range 1 block u r only seeing mage as PvP perspective

I can guarantee that going full damage (skill setup) would not prevent other classes from stunning you either.

The class has enough aoe/normal damage skills to remain effective in all pve situations and taking skill points from ss or tw or what ever else and putting it into chains, won't make a big difference. Neither have I seen any changes when I pvp healers, they either destroy me with their stuns and heals or I out damage their heal, no difference.

I think you're also forgetting, I didn't say "max chains and just stand there taking dmg from melee classes", I said "max chains and kit". This is to improve your chances when you fight melee classes. If you have any better strategy apart from amping plz do tell.

I too have 3 chains and they r cool to fight melee class but more than 3 Skill pts I think its just taking dam from other skills also 4/5 chains ss won't work after chaining and 3 can get u going with hitting ss and kiting