fof disturb and multi clan

Diiadora

lol funny how u left out the part where u found us there, swore at us, then disturbed us, then u try tlk nice so u can take a snap shot, lol diia wat is your problem?

I think that people not only disturb others, they maybe have disturbed brains. Poor show yesterday. Need 8 ppl to disturb us at maraksha. Lol for what? Spheres and maybe one worthless drop. But im glad to have those ppl in game, otherwhise it is too boring without that clowns.

Offtopic: wolfgirl=wolfsy? :unknw: 

I know wolfsy since he was lvl 3 with my old ranger and they always lvled up at same time and did same quest but they acted like a lover couple :wacko:

Wolfgirl = wolfgirl

Wolfsy = wolfsy

Yes we used to lvl together coz I was new to the game and he helped me understand it better. 1 lvl at a time lol. And he did tell me wat u said..

fighting over trash boss  :lol:

Lol I'm gon go ahead and tell u wat u already know jus incase u forgot.. That trash boss drops low lvl equipment which some of us need for our low lvl chars and we can 'hopefully' use on new classes (hoping so). Now what u don't know > for fof it was more about defending ourselves so that diia can see she can't bully us. The point was made but it took long for them (diia and dobber) to finaly let us be and run to the forum. 

Happy killing

Why you guys blame FoF for this?

Multi clan??

ducking retards  :facepalm:

sounds like you are the bad guys, Spamming forum with FoF shit and saying they disturb you

I know how a guilty person acts so don't start ♥♥♥♥♥ing, I think it's already obvious since

1. you blamed the whole FoF when this thing had NOTHING clan related

2. you started spamming forum about fof this fof that

3. you started insulting them in forum

4. you started pointing fingers at other people who had NOTHING to do with this

Next time put more proof, Like them actual DISTURBING you guys, not a picture of many people at maraksha  :facepalm:

Show the screen when they arrived and stole the boss, or if they reseted it, or anything related to DISTURB

Your proofs make no sense at all

me and twin went to kratt and killed dobermann and diiadora, disturbing our enemy elfs the mc way, next thing we know two rogues login at kratt, these same two rogues was killing any newbie elf that hunted kratt so the boss is left all alone fpr diadoraa and doberman to hunt in peace, wonder who those two rogues were.

disturbing your own faction with rogues, how sneaky.

Why you guys blame FoF for this?

Multi clan??

ducking retards  :facepalm:

sounds like you are the bad guys, Spamming forum with FoF shit and saying they disturb you

I know how a guilty person acts so don't start ♥♥♥♥♥ing, I think it's already obvious since

1. you blamed the whole FoF when this thing had NOTHING clan related

2. you started spamming forum about fof this fof that

3. you started insulting them in forum

4. you started pointing fingers at other people who had NOTHING to do with this

Next time put more proof, Like them actual DISTURBING you guys, not a picture of many people at maraksha  :facepalm:

Show the screen when they arrived and stole the boss, or if they reseted it, or anything related to DISTURB

Your proofs make no sense at all

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this is offtopic but: EVERY topic,no matter what it is about , merc spam with insults and things like: "i know all,shut up,i am the one who knows everything" :lol: :lol: :lol:

mad bro? ;)

and to all other who fight here: its a game ;D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this is offtopic but: EVERY topic,no matter what it is about , merc spam with insults and things like: "i know all,shut up,i am the one who knows everything" :lol: :lol: :lol:

mad bro? ;)

and to all other who fight here: its a game ;D

yes I am mad, because McDonalds don't do free delivery, I mean who can't be mad at that?

and BTW, the new version of Mad bro? = UMadBro?

I think its Time for a new topic. FoF inv Multi + disturb ppl. Take care  :facepalm:

You should pinpoint the name of the char not the name of the clan you are messing  with the whole clan instead of the members who disturb you

well jason, some people don't understand hows it work, one person disturb u = complain about that person

the FULL CLAN DISTURB U = complain about that FULL CLAN

and not, 1 person disturb = duck u all from the clan...

You should pinpoint the name of the char not the name of the clan you are messing  with the whole clan instead of the members who disturb you

Nvm Jas, Diiadora, Dobermann, Pitbull have attitude problem, they have many enemies and should blame to "something"

Their names are bad already in the elf world, let them punish themself