Gondar The Berserker - update

~Gondar The Berserker~

Blood thirst, power hunger, furious and above all a berserker. Gondar, the name of this once a mighty warrior, does not know what fear is. He lived in the time of King Orin, the time when once Arinar was united.

Pain? He lost his sense for pain ages ago, the day when King Orin changed in to a forsaken. He fought side by side king Orin, and when the war was over for the Spear. Gondar felt betrayed, Arinar, his homeland fell in many islands.

Not knowing what happend, everything he dared was lost. He cursed and blamed the Forsakens, Mountainclans, Senitals and the Legion armies for what happend to Arinar. And sweared that he will take the life of all those who follow their steps.

He changed from a mighty warrior to a fearless berserker. The hate and love for revenge changed him into a imortal monster. He now kills anyone who is in his way with no morals at all. No life is save. Who can save Arinar from this wild beast? 

Boss details:
- His level, HP, Mana depends on where you (which Island) want to place him.
- He has golden armour
- a one handed scyte and a golden shield
- is turned into a beast
- his skin is white/rotten
- he has a dangerous beast skin on his back, pealed of the beast his back and wears now as a coat  ;D 

(Its made with: Paint and Pain.net program and all with a mouse)

Boss skills:
- Charge - only the first strike is charge
- Pound stun - uses his feet to stun enemy
- Roar - reduces the damage of incoming attacks

when Half of health:

- when boss his heal is on half, he gets insta heal of few% healpoints

- Boss strike hits enemy who are near him

- his strikes also have poisen now

- hes 2x faster now then earlier

Behaviour on map:
- when he sees a enemy he directly goes towards him with charge
- the highest damager will get attacked.
- stealth dont work on him
- stuns doesnt work on him
- when he is half of health he heals himself a %

- His attack pattern changes when half health (look skill boss)

Gondar the berserker.jpg

Gondar the berserker 2.jpg

Gondar the berserker 3.jpg

20150602_142050_795.jpg

Edited by XreaperX

Looks like a japanese guy dressed as a turtle

The thing on his back is his hunt which he pealed the skin of and put on his back :)

Hey i like the pic where he stands in cool area, why dont u add any skills using his elephant leg? Like stunning, wouldnt stunning be more easy for a gaint like him using his legs instead of shield?

And it would be cool if he could use thay wep on had to do dmg to multiple target.

Good luck :D

Just so you know, if you're talking about the first forsaken, then his name was Odin, not Orin

Yes im talkin about first forsaken, and according to the warspear story his name was orin, i just checked it says ''King Orin the first forsaken...''

check it up

Hey i like the pic where he stands in cool area, why dont u add any skills using his elephant leg? Like stunning, wouldnt stunning be more easy for a gaint like him using his legs instead of shield?

And it would be cool if he could use thay wep on had to do dmg to multiple target.

Good luck :D

Hey, 

Nice Ideas, i really appreciate, but i thought you can only use skills which excist allready. Like other bosses they all use skills that excist. Idk if we can make up skillz. Mabey you know?

Hey,

Nice Ideas, i really appreciate, but i thought you can only use skills which excist allready. Like other bosses they all use skills that excist. Idk if we can make up skillz. Mabey you know?

Ya ofc u can make ur own skills, its all upto you, you can make the boss without limiting your ideas, lets make the game a bit more intresting no? :D

Ya ofc u can make ur own skills, its all upto you, you can make the boss without limiting your ideas, lets make the game a bit more intresting no? :D

Haha true, any ideas for skill, i didnt really think about the skills

Haha true, any ideas for skill, i didnt really think about the skills

Idk.. maybe you could make boss use his leg instead of shield to stun ppl like shamanz earth quake, and The boss could use his big long wep to do multiple target attack, or simply mix these 2 skills and make boss wave his wep to do dmg to all players and their minions in range + blow them few yards away + stun them.. idk :D use ur own ideas in ur boss

Good luck!

Idk.. maybe you could make boss use his leg instead of shield to stun ppl like shamanz earth quake, and The boss could use his big long wep to do multiple target attack, or simply mix these 2 skills and make boss wave his wep to do dmg to all players and their minions in range + blow them few yards away + stun them.. idk :D use ur own ideas in ur boss

Good luck!

Haha great ideas, thanks mate!

added a drawn picture and changed some skills :D

Hehe nice, btw howmuch is boss dmg and speed? And when u said boss attack enemy near him when he go down 50% hp u mean he start doing multiple damage or tht he change target?

Hehe nice, btw howmuch is boss dmg and speed? And when u said boss attack enemy near him when he go down 50% hp u mean he start doing multiple damage or tht he change target?

his dmg depends on which lvl he would be, his speeds is same as a one wielded sword, idk how much that is need to look.

Yes, he damage will hurt also the others who are near him, and every hit makes it with poisen :P but his main target gets full dmg ofcourse, the damage that people get near him is just a few % dmg.

srry for bad englishuu :)