Magnork

Our tale starts just before the great war which divided the 4 great nations. Garaan was creating his army ready to steal the almighty spear. He notices a very skillful warrior named magnork. Impressed by this skill he put magnork in charge of a rogue regiment as well as giving him two assassin bodyguards who swore loyalty to the brave soldier. Soon time came when tensions could not rise any higher and war broke out. Ferocious battles erupted in gods grove and magnork was a driving force behind garaans successes in the war. Magnork and his regiment was sent out on many missions with success in every battle. He had thought gods nadau and harad separately on a few occasions which gained him fame. Although not killing the gods he made them flee. After a while the fogs of war blinded magnork and now he fought for self gain. He persuaded the almighty garaan to give him some more power. This would be a turning point as we see the soldier turning into a god slayer. Nadau and harad feared his presence in battle and feared the day they would meet again. The defending gods hatched a plan to trap magnork. They used themselves as bait by heading into a cave making sure they was seen by magnorks bodyguard. The bodyguards told the soldier and he rushed into kill the mighty gods but found the cave empty. Nadau casted a spell and trapped him in the cave, now to be prison cell. Magnork felt betrayed as no one came for him over than his two bodyguards. He began to train for his revenge, what added to this is the cell door was crafted by magic and it was leaking into the cell. This mutated magnorks greedy tendency for power and made it so anyone being greedy increased his power. The war over and thousands of years have passed. The cell wears off and magnork breaks free. He seems to have found himself in a valley named after himself, this was also a warning for treasure hunters, as a reminder that magnork lays imprisoned there. Magnork now free is greeted by the white wanderer. Amazed at how the legend escaped his cell he offers the warrior a deal. He would make the soldier a god as long as he rebuilds the mighty spear. Magnork agreed and he was shown that all the shards are in his valley and that greedy explorers wish to steal them. Set out for revenge the God revives his two loyal bodyguards who had tried to rescue the god long ago. These two bodyguards were not forsaken, they were enhanced by the new gods powers. Now he seeks to destroy the cowardly gods nadau and harad and extract revenge on garaan. He roams the valley collecting pieces of the spear, in which he plans not only to use on the other gods but the white wanderer himself. The time has come for a set of soldiers to defeat this god before it is too late...

Location: map 4, maybe add a new place in caves where u can be taken to a portal which leads to a valley, the valley being four square section sizes as complete. In the valley you can find basic mobs maybe termites or greedy explorer mobs :). To go through the portal you need to access a key, like with satraps. The portal is guarded by 9 monsters, kill one and acquire the portal key it drops to enter. The 9 guards are called worshippers of Magnork, they look exactly like dark elf city guards and have 10k health and 130dmg also 1.5k defense and 1k magic defense, there is no need for mana as they don't use skills so mana can be any set amount, they attack once attacked and hit the player with most damage dealt. One sqaure area will be just the boss and his assassin minions. The area is NOT neutral this will mean many will fight to try control this boss and so they should with the great rewards offered.

Magnork stats:

HP:3,000,000

Mana:640/640

Mana regen: 40

Dmg:520

Mdmg:0

Defense:4000

Mdefense:2000

Damage per second:260

Skill 1: Dark Vortex

This skill is a mixture of skills. Like the mage primary chain skill it traps people but instead of trapping people stood still they are they are brought closer to the boss. In which

then we see area damage done to all within a 6x6 radius of the boss, whether trapped by boss or running in to heal your dying friend . Skill lasts 7seconds and does 200mdmg per second. There is also a 70% chance of being poisoned leading to 120dmg per second for 5 seconds. Skill recharge takes 3minutes. The skill will be a black circle surrounding the boss. Mana cost is 120

Skill 2: Aggressive Anger

This skill Involves a direct fight between the boss and the targeted player, the tank. The boss attack speed is speeded up dramatically involving the full 520 damage per second. Defense has no play in this skill, the targeted player receives the current bosses physical damage per second for 7seconds. Skill recharge is 2minutes 30seconds and uses 150mana points

Skill 3: Shadow Protection

This skill is deadly. It increaes the bosses dmg by 20% and his defence by 25% this skill is used only once in bosses life and remains active till boss is reset or killed. Killing his minion will result in 5% loss in skill effectiveness, 2 minions total loss 10% ... 20% dmg bonus-10% dead minions = 15% dmg . This skill costs 360mana to cast so boss isn't over powered.

Boss nature: walks around area, attacks player with the highest physical defence. Uses claws to attack dealing physical damage.

SHADOW ASSASSINS (Minions)

Hp: 125,000

Mana:300/300

Mana regen:40

Damage:0

Magic damage:250

Defense:2500

Magic defense:2000

Damage per second:180

Skill 1: Stun

This skill targets the highest damage maker and stuns him for 10seconds. Uses 80mana skill recharge 2mins 20secs yellow fireball is shown to hit target.

Skill 2 :Fireball

Just fire arrow but in the shape of a blue fire ball. Mana cost 60 skill regen 1minute 30seconds

Mini boss nature: attacks player with highest dmg not highest dmg dealt. Fires red fireballs to attack causing mdmg.

Magnork drop : Magnork costume lvl20 red cc armour lvl 22purple weapons skill books craft resources, bars

Shadow Assassin drop: Girl assassin costume similar to shadow assassin,skill books, craft resources, bars

Notice no spheres mentioned, we believe this boss is hard thus deserves a greater reward than a sphere of defense.

Magnork takes 20minutes to revive and the shadow assassins revive with the boss, once killed they revive when boss is up. If shadow assassin is killed and boss is evaded the minion revives 10 minutes after it's death.

This idea is perfect for future updates like the achievement system. Wouldn't it look amazing if you had the title god slayer ?

Magnork: costume looks exactly as seen. Both boss and costume is exactly as shown but simplified to a 2d format ofc :) the boss's eyes will be red

337854af-e0be-4e51-8909-9ce039bea2d0.jpg

Shadow Assassin: costume looks like this but not monster head or chain attached :P the assassin costume has blue underwear and the rest of the clothing is purple, her tiara is golden, this goes for minion too but the minion has head which is green and chain attached which is golden .

c8fdb43b-90ce-4e61-93ce-7746d75cff23.jpg

For all debating my use of others images, I plan to use multiple images to give gm an idea, to soothe ppl I'll try find an editor to make, current editor only allows one pic at one time :/ :D ss below should explain something I supposedly misunderstood.Screenshot_2015-06-02-23-31-53.jpegScreenshot_2015-06-02-23-31-53.jpegScreenshot_2015-06-02-23-30-39.jpeg

Edited by Counciler

No matter what there will be haters saying I didn't draw it. Graav u tried to prove and got hate, I'd rather not have my embarrassing handwriting up for haters to mock and still say it fake. Just saying let the best man or woman win ;)

Oh btw i actually proved mine was my drawing if you read my whole topic ;)

not to be a dick to ya buddy but i was bit curious and on google :P

Untitled.png

Edited by GRAAv

Lmfaooo ;D ;D ;D well that was short lived atleast hentwise got away with it for a week dont take it to heart graav this guy is obviously a haterr your drawing is awesome :D :good:

10hr long reply gone,>

Yes

#1 photo is I plan to add more,photos to give gm rough idea as accepted

#2 I have edited the photos in an editor, not against rules

#3 second photo is legit, I edited the picture as I dislike the colours I originally used ( told you in pm I'm a perfectionist and after receiving feedback from friends after publishing it I decided best to remove colour this time n take their advice)

#5 no your not being a dick you have every right to question the legitimacy of peoples work

#6 yes you don't know competition rules

#7 yes just because you went to art college doesn't make you an expert

#8 I have been editing this all day at a request I'm sure gm would confirm I've made multiple edits since publishing today. The idea is that I receive feedback and work on it

#9 why not leave useful feedback like about boss, instead of hating since people picked on yours :/

#10 good luck to all xD

No matter what there will be haters saying I didn't draw it. Graav u tried to prove and got hate, I'd rather not have my embarrassing handwriting up for haters to mock and still say it fake. Just saying let the best man or woman win ;)

I noticed you said you didnt wanna write on the picture and their is a signature right near his head? lol :shok:

10hr long reply gone,>

Yes

#1 photo is I plan to add more,photos to give gm rough idea as accepted

#2 I have edited the photos in an editor, not against rules

#3 second photo is legit, I edited the picture as I dislike the colours I originally used ( told you in pm I'm a perfectionist and after receiving feedback from friends after publishing it I decided best to remove colour this time n take their advice)

#5 no your not being a dick you have every right to question the legitimacy of peoples work

#6 yes you don't know competition rules

#7 yes just because you went to art college doesn't make you an expert

#8 I have been editing this all day at a request I'm sure gm would confirm I've made multiple edits since publishing today. The idea is that I receive feedback and work on it

#9 why not leave useful feedback like about boss, instead of hating since people picked on yours :/

#10 good luck to all xD

uh when you try to pass off fake art then use a excuse saying that your situation is exactly like mine and comparing yourself to me after a simple question of proof if you drew it then I take offense epically when you pm in game saying Im making a jealous attack against you cause I have competition ? lmfaooo  stop pleaseeeeee

Two I said pic if u see not pics so please learn to read also look at last comment. I pm in game being nice hold on please I'll show :) call it what you like graav :)

Sorry if reply twice tired and eyes are shutting :P here u go ill post ss for u :) above line I said hey he said who r u I said counciler he said lol :) if u hadn't ignored I would believe that it wasn't a jealousy fueled attack... someone comment on boss stats n skills please :

Screenshot_2015-06-01-01-43-03.jpeg

the only reason you are leaning on the second pic is because I haven't google searched and found that yet ether :crazy:  also going to art school does make me a expert it means I know what Im talking about :blush: only pics drawn or created by the contender can be used far as  im concerned  nether are :P oh yeah lastly I'm leaving hate because you decided to message me in game acting cocky goodday ;)

Graav your simply here to hate please stop :) I have been nice throughout and I'm sorry if what I originally said sounded like an accusation now,please talk about boss spec now please all. To appease all haters I adding more pic soon, ignore the fact I got exams in 3 days.

the only reason you are leaning on the second pic is because I haven't google searched and found that yet ether :crazy: also going to art school does make me a expert it means I know what Im talking about :blush: only pics drawn or created by the contender can be used far as im concerned nether are :P oh yeah lastly I'm leaving hate because you decided to message me in game acting cocky goodday ;)

Look at ss I was being nice not cocky now please stop google search all night I take your picture as valid and tbh I cba getting into a huge feud now. Waste your life away searching and proving people right or wrong. And it's stated that we can use established bosses from other games and mix em up to make new boss atm I have that picture will add more but as you see this topic is made today. Now can I sleep ?

You should draw one, either in paper or editor, not copy something from the net and tinker with it a lot lol

Hey you asked for some comments on boss status and skills right? Ok..

Maybe the Boss status are too high, you will need like 45min or more to kill this boss + If the dmg is 260/sec and healing of druid and shaman work heal/5sec then Boss does 1.2k dmg/heal and it wont be possible for the priest or necro to resist healing the remaining hp of the tank for 45mins...

Now the first skill, in that the boss chain to attract + Multidmg+ chance to poison right? Maybe it will be useless using the chain to bring players more closer cz the boss multidmg range is 6yards (normal hit range) so everone attacking boss must get hit by it. And will the boss continue normal attack while using this skills? Cz if someone get 200dmg/sec from skill + 120/sec from posion + boss hit, its 3.8k total dmg in 7sec (time for skill to end)

Now 3rd skill, already 260 is too much, now if boss start attackig double then he does 3640dmg/7sec and healing wont have much possibility to help the player..

I like that boss attack players attack players with highest def, cz this is good for hunters, so a weak dmg guy can tank letting high dmger with low def to focus all skills on boss

Maybe the Resp time to 2much too... maybe u could lower it from 20mins to 15mins

MiniBoss: With that HP your will need just 3-5mins to kill the miniboss so maybe its not much a problem, but the dmg 900dmg/heal is maybe a problem, idk u can think about it.. and if Minions Drops Costumes then people would prefer attacking the minions instead of boss (ofc not everyone) and for this drop maybe the dmg is not soo cruel.

First skill of MiniBoss, it stuns highest dmg maker and attack only who has high dmg, this means who has high dmg can simply change wep to make the high def guy tank right, but this give a favour just for party with high amp, cz if other party has a ranger with 600dmg and tank with 500, ranger will have to make his dmg lower unless he wanna tank, and this could make players form a party with who has just big def and dmg at same time..

INFO: Im not a hater, i just commented hoping you try to make your boss better @}- just a time pass for me, nothing personal :D

XD ty spirit really happy someone commented about boss :) I agree with most of it :) maybe if first skill was to reduce damage, kk I'll also remove the idea of bring towards :) hmm like ur thinking I'll add to boss nature if minion attack he attack :) I'll update later tyvm spirit :) wats ur game name ill pm when updated :) ty heavy :) ye this boss for lvl24 but I presume 26 out soon so prepare dmg to go higher :P

You should draw one, either in paper or editor, not copy something from the net and tinker with it a lot lol

Wait -.- will add more pics to show what main boss look later :) busy in rl too :)

XD if this double reply sorry lagged a lil :P ty only minion pic is drawn :) lil bit of a perfectionist and won't have time to draw a boss so finding pics to show what boss will look like :) ty for support :) gl all xD will update soon ull see wat my vision for boss is :)

XD ty spirit really happy someone commented about boss :) I agree with most of it :) maybe if first skill was to reduce damage, kk I'll also remove the idea of bring towards :) hmm like ur thinking I'll add to boss nature if minion attack he attack :) I'll update later tyvm spirit :) wats ur game name ill pm when updated :) ty heavy :) ye this boss for lvl24 but I presume 26 out soon so prepare dmg to go higher :P

Wont it be too much dmg if minion + boss attack together? I wanted to mention it before but i was busy xd it wont be good getting about 2k dmg/5sec cz heal cant cover them all.. if u add that nature then a party can hunt minions only when other pt keep boss busy

Wont it be too much dmg if minion + boss attack together? I wanted to mention it before but i was busy xd it wont be good getting about 2k dmg/5sec cz heal cant cover them all.. if u add that nature then a party can hunt minions only when other pt keep boss busy

I'm gonna review this with a friend :) ty again :) have you made a boss ? :) also what's your username ? :) I'll pm plans if u want :)

I pretty sure using someone elses artwork that's not your is against the rules of the competition even if you edited it abunch also as for the second picture its on google under fantasy elfs sketches if you want me to upload pics of proof I will. Far as I'm concerned the boss info doesnt mean anything if you can't use your own artwork & follow the competition rules. you should be disqualified... :mega_shok:

I pretty sure using someone elses artwork that's not your is against the rules of the competition even if you edited it abunch also as for the second picture its on google under fantasy elfs sketches if you want me to upload pics of proof I will. Far as I'm concerned the boss info doesnt mean anything if you can't use your own artwork & follow the competition rules. you should be disqualified... :mega_shok:

Hey :) I've stated across this Forum that the second picture is mine. I have stated it an old pic I'd say I made 5years ago for a school project, I also stated I hated the colour in hindsight [ thats why I said colours I wanted ] thus used an editor to make it black and white, as already stated. I have gave noone permission to use my image, and it can only be found on one website which I uploaded some of my artwork too, so if this image can be found more than once please can you link this :) ty for making me aware of this :) Got a ss which ill update in main header of forum which should explain things about first img :)

This last time I choose to explain myself to players sorry but I'm busy in rl, if there is an issue message game moderation, stating the issue :) I'll explain anything to them as that way I'm not repeating myself :) physics exam on Thursday wish me luck :)