XBox 360 Controller Configuration to Warspear online = the Future of warspear?

GRAAv

I'm not even mad. You talk about some vaporware and fail to provide a coherent answer to multiple questions asking what this program actually does that makes it better than xpadder.

I've used xpadder and it works great. If you think it sucked balls, it probably means Warspear is just not the game to be played on controller for you. Remaking it and calling it different name won't change that.

Edited by Azebu

Graav, I'm not ranting, others do. It's a great idea:)

Amd Azebu, his program is optimized for Warspear, I have a strange idea that xpaddler isn't.

Well... Graav, if you would like to show your works, you would have been ready for every kind of refusals and criticsm.

And for the rest, you should at least appreciate someone's works :)

*trying to be neutral :3* (am i succeed :P?)

My problem is that he didn't give a single explanation how is it optimized for Warspear. So I assumed it means "it's basically xpadder, but with Warspear logo and control scheme that can't be edited because it was hardcoded".

And I'd gladly appreciate his work, but I have no basis for that. He posted a screenshot of his screen running warspear and xbox controller, and absolutely nothing else but empty words.

Edited by Azebu

You guys are so ignorant he was posting this as he developed it I've used xpaddler and it sucks so hard. I first person have tried the prototype of graav's program & its very rough atm but i can load up a profile optimized fully just for my shaman so id like to see xpaddler do that in a second. sounds like azebu is just a hater of dreamers with great ideas to me lol :crazy:  i dont blame graav for not taking ur shit after reading this topoc :spiteful:

You know, an opinion from a friend of developer is not really valuable. Only a fool would trust your word.

And I repeat my question, eighth time now. Why is his program better than xpadder?

You just said that "oh it magically loaded optimized shaman file and everything is soooo great", but I fail to understand why can't you have exactly the same controls with xpadder. It's mapping buttons, not rocket science.

Also you misspelled xpadder. Three times. I'm starting to question if you really ever used xpadder in the past.

Hmm... Ok Graav, take a look in here for a minute.

Tell us the advantage of it than the xpadder one :)

Edited by Ivy Livi

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Graav came back, tell us how your program is going. Azebu can't hurt you anymore.

I can hurt you for necroposting though.