XBox 360 Controller Configuration to Warspear online = the Future of warspear?

GRAAv

Hey, guys its Graav here if you guys don't know I'm a active coder I often mess around with ideas well today I thought hmmm warspear has some contract with microsoft so their wouldnt be a problem with legal rights doing this also with some deep web searching I've found some answers & some deadends put some puzzle pieces in place :crazy:

I'm working on playing on Warspear with a Wired xbox 360 controller on PC so far it runns pretty smoothly as far as skill toggling comes but the mouse is a little glitchy

Will keep updated on progress I have to code out the configured through Javascript which isnt too hard but it will take me a bit :cray:

After I'm finished here I'll start my venture into making it possible to use a wired xbox 360 controller ported so you can play with controller on your phone through the USB port.

For all you Xbox lovers out there you're welcome :crazy::crazy::give_rose:

WP_20150531_002.jpg

Edited by GRAAv

And wireless joystick players Xbox users, how could they do it?

Honestly no clue your computer would have to be bluetooth enabled so it could pick up the signal wwaay to complex

Yeah I know what I'm talking about I could go into the whole wireless yada yada but it was difficult enough mapping out controls to work right & I'm not even done developing the system :b

So far as a Barbarian I've mapped out my skill keys perfectly I'd have to offer individual profiles for different classes though I also tested out pvp compared to keyboard the controller gives me more reaction time in-game especially in pvp :blush:

if you dont know what your talking about then don't butt in you have no clue what I'm working on.

I played Warspear on X360 controller like a year ago.

Just use xpadder.

Arrow Keys bound to analog stick,

F1 bound to A,

F2 bound to B,

1 with main damage skill bound to X,

2-5 with important skills bound to shoulder buttons,

6-9 with buffs and items bound to D-pad.

Edited by Azebu

I understand there is ways to do it but you guys arent reading i making my own program that works 100% for warspear -_-

I'm just saying that you can already play Warspear on xbox controller, no need to make new programs that do the same thing.

What, you're trying to reinvent the wheel, that's all.

Porting Warspear to XBox, that would be nice.

Adding XBox control scheme to the game, that would be nice too.

But an external program that lets you play Warspear is already a thing.

You want to make something for the game, that's cool and all, but it's a waste of time because we already have something that does exactly what your program will.

In other words, if it doesn't have something unique that can't be done with xpadder, you shouldn't bother.

What, you're trying to reinvent the wheel, that's all.

Porting Warspear to XBox, that would be nice.

Adding XBox control scheme to the game, that would be nice too.

But an external program that lets you play Warspear is already a thing.

You want to make something for the game, that's cool and all, but it's a waste of time because we already have something that does exactly what your program will.

In other words, if it doesn't have something unique that can't be done with xpadder, you shouldn't bother.

Bro no one cares what you have to say.. serious duck xpadder it works to a certain point as I said before if you have nothing to contribute to the conversation then dont even post cause you have no clue what I'm working on if I wanted something like xpadder I would ducking use xpadder ffs :aggressive:

I know how to actively code Javascript do you? probably not so you don't know what's going on do you? you just know what xpadder does & that it works in the same sense of what I'm trying to accomplish but guess what that's not what I'm working on I'm working on something better so shush with your whole xpadder bullcrap :diablo: 

for anyone else who wants to talk about some other program save yourself the time and not post :mega_shok:

No, because Java is poor and slow language full of memory leaks. I use C++ and C# myself.

And no need to get mad mate, instead of screaming like a kid you could explain in detail what your program will have that makes it better than xpadder. You know, sell me on it.

Anyone can take a photo of their hand with a xbox 360 controller in front of a warspear screen, show the program if it even exists, stop nerd raging cause azebu is right.

Just use xpadder.

w/e admin close this topic or whatever I'm pretty much done trying to explain what I'm doing to abunch of ignorant people I'll just keep my program to myself the community obviously doesnt care about it :good:

w/e admin close this topic or whatever I'm pretty much done trying to explain what I'm doing to abunch of ignorant people I'll just keep my program to myself the community obviously doesnt care about it :good:

Top kek my friend. 

We do care, but you utterly failed to actually get us interested in it.

So let's say you actually finish it and aren't just trying to get attention. 

Why should I use it? Why should I download your program instead of getting xpadder and spending two minutes setting everything up? What does your program offer that competition doesn't have? What makes it unique?

If you have actual good reasons aside from "I made it, everyone praise me", then I have nothing against it, keep doing it. But if it doesn't, then I just want to save your time.

kids these days on internet.

Bro I'm 20 watch your mouth you look like some 12 year old redlight district special & it wasn't a topic ment to get attention from idc about your other programs or interesting you to use the program I had a different Idea that I know how to implement now I got abunch of computer warriors who talk tough behind a screen commenting blowing my topic up with negative bullshit I was just sharing a Idea that I could actually make but no someones gotta say oh hey lets use some other program not even knowing what I'm trying to implement I didnt even get a chance to update my topic before all these haters hopped on me pfffh. its whatever I'm not gonna reply. :nea:

Bro I'm 20 watch your mouth you look like some 12 year old redlight district special & it wasn't a topic ment to get attention from idc about your other programs or interesting you to use the program I had a different Idea that I know how to implement now I got abunch of computer warriors who talk tough behind a screen commenting blowing my topic up with negative bullshit I was just sharing a Idea that I could actually make but no someones gotta say oh hey lets use some other program not even knowing what I'm trying to implement I didnt even get a chance to update my topic before all these haters hopped on me pfffh. its whatever I'm not gonna reply. :nea:

Whoa, 20! You are so mature. But from the way you talk it seems you're 14 at most. Especially since you can't handle basic banter and constructive criticism. You know, you gotta have balls on the internet or you'll be eaten alive. This is no kindergarten, you have to learn how to fight those "computer warriors".

Nobody is hating on you, dumbass. All you have to do is prove that your program will be better than xpadder, and everyone will stop complaining. But it seems you just got told and went into damage control mode.

Ehmm... I thought we were talking about Xbox controllers?

no we're talking about how I'm 20 years old and apparently type like a 14 year old from the point of view of some kid who know one cares about.  Xpadder is everything all hail xpadder. close topic.

Edited by GRAAv

no we're talking about how I'm 20 years old and apparently type like a 14 year old from the point of view of some kid who know one cares about.  Xpadder is everything all hail xpadder. close topic.

No need to get upset, I just asked why your program is supposedly better than xpadder.

I, honestly, have no idea.

Back to topic.

Graav, you are saying that your program is optimized for Warspear, right?

What program, hand and a controller?

It would probably be a keylogger anyway. Seriously, doing that all for not even attention? Something must be up.

Seems like alot of people kept trying to run off from graav's topic to me considering its a topic posted for graav's program and not about other programs you guys should pretty much feel to blame for him not wanting to share his idea/program now cause you keep ranting on about xpaddler before the poor kid got to even released it. damn. honestly ive used xpaddler and it sucks balls on warspear lol

Edited by Twobluntz

I'm just keeping the program for myself & maybe release to close friends who want. You guys can just use your xpaddler. please close topic stupid idea.