Enthzess

eghed

Enthzess - He was a man. He was very strong, but he did something awful. Nobody want tell what he did. Everybody afraid say his name. Long time ago, a few thousand years ago, when he was a small child, to his village arrived alien commander. Commander and his army killed everybody. Enthzess had a very good mother. She covered him with his own body, commander wanted to make sure she was dead and stuck a sword in her back. Sword pierced the mother, stabbed himself in the stomach little boy, but he even not groan. The wound wasn't large, but painful. Boy ran from his village, but vowed to take revenge. He met an old man - his name - Rennez. He taught him how to fight, but he was forbidden to take revenge. After a few years, Enthzess went search a Commander, but he didn't said anything to Rennez. Finding his didn't been hard. He was a king. Warrior killed everybody alone in kingdom with a King, which killed his family.

When Rennez found out about it, he decided find him. He found him, after a three years. Now Rennez wanted revenge. Enthess killed his son, which murdered their village with family. Rennez didn't killed him, but turned him into a very big and strong monster -50%dragon and 50% wyvern. Rennez closed monster on some thousand years under the ground. Now Enthess returns. He's not just very strong. He also can use a very strong magic, he knowns how using it and... He know how killing! He is very angry, and he will kill everybody who will say even think about him.

Located on the undiscovered part of

Ayvondil

He can use magic, but he normal attacking psychical hitting.

-Skills:

Fire ball

Blazing ground

Roar

Attack:

Psychical-880

Magicial-740

Healthpoints:

Manapoints:

Hmm, it's all. If I forget anything, or If you don't understand anything please tell me about it.

Thank you ;D

Enthzess.jpg

Edited by eghed

Hmm... Looks a little bit like my entry, but it's a dragon so I forgive you. great idea :good:

Lol, yeah. I see now. Sorry, I didn't saw your topic earlier.

Thank you :)