Mardu: The Forgotten King

post-37907-0-54342700-1432987285_thumb.png

A part of Arinar, there was a peaceful Kingdom that is being led by King Antipas. 

The King has four sons: Mardu, Ernie, Igris and Namtan. To be respectivelty. 

Time has come to transfer the throne of the King.. But the King itself knew that there will be a big cinflict between his sons. Therefore, he decided to divide the kingdom into four parts, the North, South, East and West.

King Antipas passed away. The Kingdom remain at ease with the four sons. 

At first, the four sons lived together in peace, until one day..

Mardu, the eldest felt that things are being unfair, He should be the one who is next to his father, he wanted all, he wanted more than on what he had, he think to himself that he should rule the whole Kingdom and not only a part of it.. He wanted to change his fate..

Due to the eagerness and being self-centered of Mardu, he seek help secretly until he reached a place called, Irselnort.

He heard humors about a book, a book that has so much knowledge and power and he know to himself, it is what he need to change his fate.

Mardu had a chance to stole a page from this book. He used this as a spell to change him.

"Ferocious, Powerful, Dangerous foe! Give all the power and magic that you hold! Stronger than one, stronger than ten, stronger than a hunderd men!"

Right after the moment the spell had been casted, Mardu just disappear, leaving only the page on where he was..

The Book of Berengar is not used for greediness. Yes, Mardu had the power he wanted, but the book itself felt the greed inside the heart of Mardu.. In that so, it put a curse to Mardu.

Mardu is now as powerful as he wanted, stronger than a hundred men. He became a devious Jerboa..

Thereafter, King Mardu has been long forgotten, feeling the regret and all, he began to hunt anyone who dare to go to his lair...

Trivia: I did a story about Jerboa cause we all know that this little cute fella walking around the Irselnort, also had seen few people trolling around on world chat that they were calling people to hunt Jerboa, they wanted to have 2parties to kill it. Then I came up on an idea that this can be an entry for this contest. Why so? I may not have conducted bosses using my imagination but rather to pick something on game already. Let's try to give this one an importance, something that made it worthy.