Chrono King Of Dragons

2: Long time ago since the dragon era. there was a extraordinary dragon who crave for Dragon Flesh. She is overpowered because she is immortal and can control all living creature on her favor. She ate all her brethren... when human existed she tried to eat one of em but the human remain on her tummy and it grows there. She Gave birth but. Not a dragon. A Human with a fully dragon blood. She left her son on a town then someone adopted it. They named it as chrono. When chrono grew up he realized that he can SUMMON Creature he wants. He summon rats cats etc. But his masterpiece is a dragon and a spear. A spear that connat be broken and a immortal dragon. He doesn't know that it is her mother....

3: When chrono hit by more than . 10k damage per minute. He will summon 10dragons has a life of 10k with a decent damage

He has 50% Dodge Chance

When he died he will respawn and will became a true monster with a bit HP and a extreme damage

*EDIT*

Sorry I just noticed that my drawing weren't uploaded that's why I reupload right now I hope its not too late

post-37902-0-48880300-1433676733_thumb.jpg

Edited by xKatarinAx

Chrono :o

Oh yeah, one of my old friend also have the similar name

--> Chronoz, the leader of CoD (Clan of Dragon), an old barb from US-Sapphire :)

Edited by Ivy Livi

I get it! This thing is a spin-off from my entry!

Give your entry link pls. This is my own work and I don't use any referrence. sry about that maybe I can make some solution on that problem ty