Empireon, the Dark Templar

Boss Lore

A long, long, time ago, a planet called Cyssan existed. The planet was the very prosperous from all the trade in the galaxy. Empireon was born during the Grand Age of Cyssan, becoming one of the first people to be drafted in the secret Templar Federation. The organization was established to research the powerful spells of old. But alas, all good things come to an end. A dying star near the planet threatened to destroy it. The King called all his advisers to find a way to stop the star from putting an end to the Grand Age of Cyssan. At the same time, he secretly told the templars to speed up the explorations on the dark arcane magic. The search was short, but so was the remaining life of the dying star. The star exploded as the templars scrambled to stop the supernova. The supernova engulfed all of the planets in it's path. The young Empireon can only watch as his people were killed and destroyed as he tried to contain the power of the star. Even though he had succesfully absorbed the power of the star, it was too late. The supernova has left nothing but destruction in it's wake. The embittered Empireon looked on, seeing only desolation in his once, grand planet. Someone was going to pay. He destroyed entire worlds with the power of the star that destroyed his world. And now glancing at Arinar, only he knows what wrath it's citizens are going to feel.

Boss Information

HP: 2 million

MP: 1k

Skills:

Summon Stars - creates 4 stars that revolve around Empireon

Black Hole - pulls all players to his spot, damaging and stunning

Solar Beam - fires a concentrated beam to a single target dealing damage and reducing accuracy

Universal Silence - silences all units attacking the boss for a few seconds

Warp - teleports to a random spot, reducing the damage taken for a few seconds

Explode Star - for every 1/5 hp missing from Empireon, detonates a random star, dealing high damage to nearby units

Supernova - (used at 0HP)detonates Empireon himself, dealing very high damage to all units.

Stuff

The boss is just stationary until the fight begins. I'd like my own skills to be published because I wanted some new stuff because the boss came from another world. The revolving stars are the ones that explode. I'm thinking of a portal that will teleport players to the area. I also wanted many AoE stuff so that the healers aren't just chilling healing the tank. I also put the supernova and stars there to make it seem as if Empireon desperately tries to destroy his enemies using the same power that destroyed is homeworld. guess that's it, you guys tell me what to improve :D

P.S. I know my drawing sucks :

picture006.jpg

Edited by Lehech