no topic no cry

Emissaryy

So PvP isn't full of +10 kids, low amp chance is actually beneficial to non-IAP players. 

Think of it this way, if they were to double chance of amping, everyone who got +10 over last two years would complain and demand he's given half of their used signs back (which is impossible unless devs made a "total signs used" counter).

Next time you make a suggestion, think of what negative aspects it can have to others. You aren't the only player here, you know?

* Reloads the warning-pointgun

* wait for "the good" to appear and pull the trigger

Always this rude behaivour ....

niceme.me

Well maybe they should add more in game ways to get them then I'm not buying in game mcoins any longer

Hello there emisaryy :bomb:

Why do you always complain?? :facepalm:

Is your life full of complaints??

Oh better you get out from this forum, or if not you must fix your attitude!!

This thread is matched for you : Why you guys always complain

Edited by Lady Livina

Well maybe they should add more in game ways to get them then I'm not buying in game mcoins any longer

No they shouldn't. In game signs are the only real thing keeping the economy going. If signs were cheap, there wouldn't be any good ways of changing mcoins to gold, which would cause less people to buy mcoins :) 

No they shouldn't. In game signs are the only real thing keeping the economy going. If signs were cheap, there wouldn't be any good ways of changing mcoins to gold, which would cause less people to buy mcoins :)

Well signs their basic economy , all look at the amplification , i never think they will put signs on other merchants . And to say the truth .. signs in the past were 30k for a long time and since expert skills came their price went to 17k - . Reason the gold of the servers went to the skill NPC . Well much changed since then .