[2015.05.27] Development news. The birth of new Evil

Peter_Munk

Will that be soon ? Really waing for new content :)

Hey. Remember that time that they posted something about Ayvondil? They had a picture of Mara'Kosh and an entry to a "new lab". Maybe it's this?

AYVONDIL YUJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

OEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOOEEOOEOOEOEOEOOEOOEE

LOLOLOLO LO LOLO LO LO LOLOLO LO

Yes, I guess so.

Its a new lab finally 4 bosses as counted up , maybe couple of companion bosses before them , place is ofc ayv , gates of such lab are those in pic,

Idk maybe now only 1 gate open , in furthur future updates more gates for higher bosses...who knows only garaan probably coz hes master of evil :3

capture_38.png

cool..! whatever's coming... it sounds interesting for me... tired of elf killing.

I hope it's a common eneny that causes a dubious alliance amongst all tge f actins..!

( on a new map dedicated to the event, of course.. I'm not THAT tired of killing elfs.)

Its a new lab finally 4 bosses as counted up , maybe couple of companion bosses before them , place is ofc ayv , gates of such lab are those in pic,

Idk maybe now only 1 gate open , in furthur future updates more gates for higher bosses...who knows only garaan probably coz hes master of evil :3

Weren't those castles supposed to be for guild wars or so?

Borea is also the name of Boreas, God of Northern winds in Greek Mythology

Cronus the Titan as well xd

This is interesting

Edited by Despair

I'm in.

Nah swamps just for experience , chance to get something good from "?" boxes are too low . New lab or extension of ayvondil with a new tower would be better ^^

Nah swamps just for experience , chance to get something good from "?" boxes are too low . New lab or extension of ayvondil with a new tower would be better ^^

Very true indeed... Altough the Swamps is easy money making. You know, farm the aqueducts.