[2015.05.27] Development news. The birth of new Evil

Peter_Munk

logo_1.png

Warriors of Arinar! We have received a strange, threatening message. Whether an echo of past events, or a prediction of the future, nobody knows. What exactly it means and how you should prepare for it is up to you. Everyone decides for themselves.

I am a Dreamwalker by birth, as are all of my tribe. Borea is my land. It is a rough but beautiful place. When I get on the Road of Dreams, my spirit leaves my body and flies into the sky. I see Borea from above, but them my land fades and I find myself in the realm of dreams. Dreams can be read like books... if you are one of us. A great gift recieved from the Lord of our ancestors, Cronus.

But we had to leave the land of our fathers. When Lord Cronus called us to great campaign, we followed him without a doubt, along with Bloody Claws and Star Shadows. Three loyal tribes, we faithfully have served our Lord for hundreds of years. Borea was left behind and we found ourselves amongst the trails of Astral. It is cold and dark out here and only the astral wind moves, leaving a trail of silver in the darkness.

Lord Cronus is here with us. The scales of his gigantic body shimmer in the glow of torches. His gaze is still threatening, but he had to use a great amount of his strength to open the portals. Astral helps him regain strength but then takes even more from him. We cannot help him yet. But we can hoard power. Every day more and more compatriots arrive through the portals. The flame is ablaze on top of the Ziggurat.

The portals have turned crimson and this world will know about us. It's inhabitants dream about the war – they will see how children of Borea fight!

Soon all will become clear!
Team AIGRIND

And nice references to the Greek mythology:)

Cronus is ofcourse Kronos, the father of Zeus. And Borea is taken from Hyperborea, the lands in the north;)

In Rome Total War Hyperborea region is in present day Russia.Also the Scythians are thought to be Amazons.Maybe this new update area are Archers? Is this lab or place like the Mountain Clans Island? Is Cronus powerful XD?

Pls Make is similar to the old lab because it was perfect

Game devs have a strange talent to duck up everything that was good and ruin the newer version whilst trying to make it even better.

Lols lallouss. I think it's time for devs to answer this. Shouldn't you guys, please?

Warriors of Arinar! We have recieved a strange, threatening message(plackp.JPG)from  whether the echoe of past events, or a prediction of the future. Nobody knows what exactly does it mean and how should you prepare for it. Everyone decides for himself.

I am a Dreamwalker by birth, as all of my tribe. Borea is my land. It's rough but beautiful. When I get on the Road of Dreams, my spirit leaves the body and flies in the sky. I see Borea from above, but them my land fades and I find myself in the realm of dreams. Dreams can be read like books... if you are one of us. Great gift recieved from the Lord of our ancestors, Cronus.

But we had to leave the land of our fathersastral lab.JPG. When Lord Cronus has called us to great campaign, we followed him without a doubt, along with Bloody Claws and Star Shadows. Three loyal tribes, we faithfully serve our Lord for hundreds of years. trails of Astral. It's cold and dark out here and only astral wind sweeps away, leaving a trail of silver in the darkness.(GREATER LAB??)

Every day more and more compatriots come from the portals. The flame is lit on top of the Ziggurat.

Portals turned crimson. This world will know about us. It's inhabitants dream about the war – they will see how children of Borea fight!( <_< This made me curious)

Soon all will become clear!

Team AIGRIND

nice new lab kind of i guess, 99% sure, cronus boss + 3 tribe bosses

NEW LAB :yahoo:

oh, you!

Edited by EPiR

I have to get Black Rose ready.
Err.. that's my horse.

*smiles*

Veracuz and Black Rose.gif

I'm looking forward to this one..
I wonder how long.

Well, thanks for the preview Great Ones.
*vanishes*

Edited by Vera_Z

Ah, great!

Well, even though i don't play anymore, i'm glad for the fellow Warspear's players! :)

Aaaand... I'm sorry for interruption, but...

Will the release schedule something like this?

0_7267c_58021a17_orig.png

©Kuzmitch on February 18th 2011

And so on, in this Mystery of Ayvondil, how many updates in total?

post-11365-0-12024800-1432779747_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lady Livina