Last words...

skizoskilz

So i tried to log in my acc just 5 mins ago, and guess what they are gone.

And the responsable for this is Irishrogue cause i told to all that he scammed me. I guess u didn't wanted the world to see your real face... Anyway im still shocked what gold can make from a person... Thank you all for readind this and remember never trust noone when it comes to gold... And for hero, ty for all your friendsbip and trust i will never forget u. Im sorry for alll this and i hope u will find a way to forgive me.Screenshot_2015-05-27-16-14-19.png

Edited by skizoskilz

Gold blinds people , money blinds people , take care when you decide to share your account info with someone , care to who and what person he is . Idk if you can retrieve the deleted , try communicate to support with your screenshots or i dont know what . Good luck 

Wat?? Skizo = Xherobrine/Xherodark really? :o Epic! xD

Nope skizo is different person from xhero, but we share same accounts, and yup its allowed

Try a Total War game :good: Or Minecraft. Anyways, I think, honestly, Irishrogue should be punished and/or permabanned on his IP. Scamming is not right, but Skizo, you shouldn't have given away your account info.

Sorry to hear that, i had some really expensive items from a friend to help her transfer between her chars and i never stole anything from her(could easily stole more than 2m but it never crossed my mind to steal), but i guess is true that gold blinds some ppl.

Might wanna try league of legends or Diablo 3, i have it on ps3 though.

"You may be decieved if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough"

Frank Crane

wow dude wtf how can someone do that, just a game man but still sucks to get youre characters deleted :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...