Go defend ur rights

Dobermannn

I think it is enough. Anakpanah owns now over 10 chars to block bosses and disturbing the whole day. Elfs make urself free, and hit back. Disturb Anakpanah and his chars and friends everytime u see them. Dont be scared, he is a poor child who think "im the king of warspear". If all do this, he has no chance to dominate the game anymore. If u need help pm me or Diiadora. Hope u understand me and give ur best to kick this disturber out of game. Thx for ur help

Lol married milfs germans playing warspear  :facepalm:

never walk alone  :lol: but die in couple vs me hahaha what a noobs druids

u think ur self so good  :facepalm:  i killed u with Breakout in war 3 times in one day  :rofl:

I think it is enough. Anakpanah owns now over 10 chars to block bosses and disturbing the whole day. Elfs make urself free, and hit back. Disturb Anakpanah and his chars and friends everytime u see them. Dont be scared, he is a poor child who think "im the king of warspear". If all do this, he has no chance to dominate the game anymore. If u need help pm me or Diiadora. Hope u understand me and give ur best to kick this disturber out of game. Thx for ur help

I'm with you mate  :good:  anytime i see him hunting i will disturb by my own ways  :spiteful:

u think ur self so good  :facepalm:  i killed u with Breakout in war 3 times in one day  :rofl:

OMG 3 TIMES!!!! POST IN YOUR WORKS " I KILLED CROSSFIT 3 TIMES WITH BREAKOUT  :shok:  maybe give a better work for kill me  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and when u killed me? I was the last 4 days in ur boss alien farming hahaha. I used teleport??? Ohh im cheater lol can teleport in lab!!  OMG  :rofl:

OMG 3 TIMES!!!! POST IN YOUR WORKS " I KILLED CROSSFIT 3 TIMES WITH BREAKOUT  :shok:  maybe give a better work for kill me  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and when u killed me? I was the last 4 days in ur boss alien farming hahaha. I used teleport??? Ohh im cheater lol can teleport in lab!!  OMG  :rofl:

did i mention that it was in the last 4 days  :facepalm: 

it was the last week lol  :rofl: :rofl:  dont ignore the truth buddy  ;)

I dont adorate my self only many noobs and  hate me  :rofl: me with span? I go alone ever i see in urs post many jealousy.

and u daniloo only hate me for dnt give amulet lvl18 im not the stupid guy equiping the weak amulet with mana only for lvl18 when i sayed sell.... and the traitor in the back  :bad: after the big help when started, the egoist noob revealed. Dont try become a good person here and in the back insult ur friends  :facepalm: now u angry for no gift more free?  Or why in elfs no one help you free?

I dont adorate my self only many noobs and  hate me

noobs hate u because.......the truth is that u r one of those noobs and u think ur self a pro  :facepalm: 

think again mate :mega_shok:

noobs hate u because.......the truth is that u r one of those noobs and u think ur self a pro  :facepalm: 

think again mate :mega_shok:

Im not pro  :shok:  im god    :tease: :tease:

its bored talk with kids i finished here now spam alone  :crazy:

its just a game.

thats all i can say. to all!

and: this topic is about anak,so i say something about anak:

anak is like humano: manymanymany accs.and when he dont find a free boss,he call the guys their noob (he say no0bs,but,well...) and log in with bd and take aggro on boss saying: g0 ,i hunt n0w

and sorry,thats not ok.and it seems his chars have sex with each other ;D more and more "anaks" arrive and disturb.and i thought only 2 accs are allowed for each person...

Im not pro  :shok:  im god    :tease: :tease:

its bored talk with kids i finished here now spam alone  :crazy:

yes crossfit you god of noobs :lol: :lol: :lol: