Log the same account on two devices ...

Taikrost

Recently I was playing Warspear the android ... and after a while I started to play for my notebook because of lag problems ... sometimes comes out of the game in a pvp or tower farm boss lab etc ... then I am here to question how can I regulates the exchange of devices and we do not want to take ban by "multiple people using the same account" that is not actually more my friends already led ban the same attitude .. then how do I rectify all and we left happy :D

Thanks for the tip ... is so concern even ... I do not know when the adm know when another device in my log and for myself: X and so one Prevention same ... thanks: D

No from wherever you play , whichever connection or many devices nothing will happen to you . To get banned they must have a proof you do somehing else illegal from 1 device but leave it for now .. Just dont worry you  :good:

My friend took ban for multiple logging devices in his acc just because he cell mute couple computer ... and no one would be crazy to denounce him because he's very good people with all of the game: / longer required'm more quiet so