The FoF Clan Book

slay

lol, dont worry most of samsung, sony erricsson, lg come in cheap plastic. But i believe its fiber glass since I dropped my xperia arc several times but no scratch

;D

Bye all my fof players I'm leaving game bc they took both arena swords that was at +8 & +7 with me using signs but oh well have fun with this warshop game. Oh Slay I gonna go o&c may I join ur guild there plz?

:'( This game is unfair king.. this is madness  :diablo:

Hey Slay I got an acer tablet & I can download o&c. Would I be able to get ur server if so wats ur chars name? Thx.

My name are B0ss and Slay there

dont quit yet, get lvl20 then, if u still want, quit mr jason, we will miss u a lot (who dont play order and chaos yet)  :'( :cray: :shout: :(

Its hard for me to leave Lucas but I wont buy thousand of coins devs been greedy to much this is not the game I used to love for the past 9 months

well, i bet if they put 0.7 again many ppl would play it, with some balance and fixing def,hp and other things (NO MS) it would be lot better than what is now, ever with less skills... now druid is like god to hunt, before wasnt, i remember i didnt need heal anyone when we hunting :)

well, i bet if they put 0.7 again many ppl would play it, with some balance and fixing def,hp and other things (NO MS) it would be lot better than what is now, ever with less skills... now druid is like god to hunt, before wasnt, i remember i didnt need heal anyone when we hunting :)

We all know thats not gonna happen now that devs  become greedy.i bought 480mc more than a week ago my money is gone but I dint get my coins until now no rply from support. See how aigrind get my money so fast but act slow to my problem :facepalm:

How long is this 689mb to finish  :wacko:

lol, i took about 3 hours using my office wifi connection  ::)

This is why so big...

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

hey guys me and qing was talking and i would like to get every still active fof opinion on this subject

we would like to set raid times (a certain time all active members can logg on to do this new dungeon ) most clan/guilds have it

it would benifit us to be more organized let us become the best geared on server lets do last 2 parts of new dungeon first. lets work together help each other but we need all active members input and please list available times so we can figure out best time for all.

well i put it out there lets see wat yall think.

hey guys me and qing was talking and i would like to get every still active fof opinion on this subject

we would like to set raid times (a certain time all active members can logg on to do this new dungeon ) most clan/guilds have it

it would benifit us to be more organized let us become the best geared on server lets do last 2 parts of new dungeon first. lets work together help each other but we need all active members input and please list available times so we can figure out best time for all.

well i put it out there lets see wat yall think.

My BD can be used as offering to the guards there  ;D

Yes it will be good if we know the times they can be on for each active member so that we can make fix teams to do boss hunt daily and can share drops whoever needs. I can hunt from 6am to 9am and 5pm to 8pm european time(germany) althrough i will be returning china for 20days. Btw happy new year and merry christmas guys ...wish ya all a great new year ..cheers.

now i understand some ppl left fof to become full time mc

but if we can get it down to a time span of 3-4 hours maybe we can get some of the oldschool fof that play q&a but still play furum to just logg in knowing that we r doing sumthin not just standing around...

i think they might come back just to help maybe fit it into thier other game time

at the moment the only active fof members is kai vic me glav qing kerv wolf and red those r the ones that logg in that can enter new dungeon

sounds good veterans are coming back. maybe we can go to dungeon at update in 2 parties

i agree with species with need to work together to be the most well geared clan.and as far as times im always on.lol im sure most of  u already know that  ;D.and id like to vote yes for jess  lol afterall she is my in game wife  lmao :friends:

Im not fof member but when u need help with this dungeons pm me  ;D im almost 6 hours a day online

lol, pls read the post, you are FoF.

And welcome to Jessica since she is wife of our member  :shok:

Welcome newjoins and comebackers.

I figure dq reset time is best time for us do new dungeon since all actives usually on at that time.

Someone contact kinggila so we can get his sword back that he lost with a sign of imperishability bug juni has spare swords til he has it

lol, pls read the post, you are FoF.

And welcome to Jessica since she is wife of our member  :shok:

Oh sry thanks that i could join you  :blush: