The FoF Clan Book

slay

i dont want that u play other game  :wacko: i just wanted tell u a alternative to ws  :blush: because ws is soo expensive  :bad: and im active ws player but maybe u cant see me often becuze i have 5chars

dude u dont get wat im sayin

if im looking for an allturnitive game cuz i think current game is to expensive im not gonna apply to that games clan..im not gonna go to that games furum sugest other go to another game

if u wanna play another game that ur choice

i got 12 charecters wats ur 5 got to do with wat i posted

i just said wat i felt when i was reading ur post about alternatives on a furum for a clan that on this game

i cant say yes to him cuz he not even part of fof yet but here he is on our furum trying to get us to play sum other game i think that in its self says he dont wanna play this game and i will only approve active warspear ppl

i want a btr ingame experiance in this game plz dont apply to fof if ur just really trying to recruit ppl to other games thats just pointless for us and for u

well thats all i got to say about it

:good: i agree lol  :good:

ok guys forget it  :facepalm: i dont know why u think i try to ""recruit"" ppl for other games but i wanted know if someone is playing those mmos. when no one play it - ok  ::) i dont want convince anyone to leave ws online.

ok guys forget it  :facepalm: i dont know why u think i try to ""recruit"" ppl for other games but i wanted know if someone is playing those mmos. when no one play it - ok  ::) i dont want convince anyone to leave ws online.

ok u dont kno why i think this ill put it in prospective for u here

guys i have a question : who has a android phone or iPhone and play Pocket Legends? ;D pretty cool mmo and FREE :yahoo:

here u suggest/question about ur alternative....

i have but PL is so strange for my  :wacko:

grade replies he dont agree with ur opinion....

SL is even better  ::) why its strange?

then u take it a step further question his reply hence "why its strange" then u continue to try to convince him how much its better still....

now i wonder how i came to my conclusion

please consider recruiting this guy (eregion) deeply as he keeps on attacking everyone since last update. (became stronger i believe, rich guy, huh?) we used to have peace till this update but it seems like he feels so powerful now so he doesn't need any allies  :bad:

marcin i just attack mcs when we have war at grinch  :( because mcs are at grinch 24/7 and the only hour we hunted there mc came to kill us.So sry man but i was pissed on of that crap. But i still want peace :drinks:

and species i can say it the whole time : i dont want recruit ppl for other mmos. POINT

when u think i wanna do it - ok keep on thinking it  :facepalm:

hmm... :dirol:

yesterday I tried play about 30 minutes with my ranger doing quest but killed by gankers several times...

yeah, ws change to become very unbalance now, imagine that I can't stand more than 3 hits from amplified weapon

I thought our topic will not get spammed.

Grats, its the first time we get spammed  :drinks:

Not the first time, we also got spammed before, It got deleted before you saw it  :blush:

Not the first time, we also got spammed before, It got deleted before you saw it  :blush:

yea you got deleted and got banned for sure  ;D

lmao hahahahaha first let me say welcome all new members . secondly ill just say im amazed that almost 50 pages of the clanbook are pure trash but on to other thing ive been absent for about 40 pasges n im quite happy i was seeing as how it would be a waste, with the current state of things. i usually pop online but rarely c anyone so i leave. been playing  o&c  ill try to b on more often so look out for me peace

lol Kai, I think it would be fun for us if log in and searching overpower ppl that kill other ppl then hunt him down

lmao hahahahaha first let me say welcome all new members . secondly ill just say im amazed that almost 50 pages of the clanbook are pure trash but on to other thing ive been absent for about 40 pasges n im quite happy i was seeing as how it would be a waste, with the current state of things. i usually pop online but rarely c anyone so i leave. been playing  o&c  ill try to b on more often so look out for me peace

I saw you online but it was like 5am here  ;D

Hey guys i am leaving this game  :'(  i even dont want to spend arena tickets or take a present  :facepalm:  i think sometimes i will come to forum or in game to see of any changes. But for now just bb  :friends:

Bye all my fof players I'm leaving game bc they took both arena swords that was at +8 & +7 with me using signs but oh well have fun with this warshop game. Oh Slay I gonna go o&c may I join ur guild there plz?

Bye all my fof players I'm leaving game bc they took both arena swords that was at +8 & +7 with me using signs but oh well have fun with this warshop game. Oh Slay I gonna go o&c may I join ur guild there plz?

Nice john see you at order and chaos  :friends:

Definitely King, if you want meet me and others you should use android phone and enter the America Server - Arcadian Forest

I wish I could join you guys but I don't have phone not even credit card  :'( :'(

I wish you could get the phone and credit card soon

why dont u all play all on facebook? bcuz when u play on fb even merc can join bcuz theres a sms payment option (first year is gratis anyway)  :good:

Edit: Mercurial do u have no phone for playing ws or completely no phone?

I wish I could join you guys but I don't have phone not even credit card  :'( :'(

study hard get good grades for sure ur parents will give u new phone  ;D  stop sleeping n class....for credit card plzzz dont dare to one its not good...

Noted.

Guys, would you please vote for Eregion and Jesica ?

havent met jesica :( ....for eregion...... :wacko:

why dont u all play all on facebook? bcuz when u play on fb even merc can join bcuz theres a sms payment option (first year is gratis anyway)  :good:

after 20 December no longer available on fb.

My current phone is Nokia 5230, Nokia = bullshit piece of plastic  :facepalm:

My current phone is Nokia 5230, Nokia = bullshit piece of plastic  :facepalm:

lol, dont worry most of samsung, sony erricsson, lg come in cheap plastic. But i believe its fiber glass since I dropped my xperia arc several times but no scratch