The FoF Clan Book

slay

Dear comrades,

I have an idea,

How if we all try to play in VN Server since I want to feel the event there.

If you guys agree please leave your feedback which faction we should pick

Hmm, I want to be a rogue and a sneaky one

Can I come to play VN ? I always wanted to do it but never had someone with who play so i cant progress there cuz i do not have people for doing quests.

:blush:

I would love that, Me go Rouge too, Maybe Princess Petrova can teach me how to use Rouge :blush:  But the problem is, the bag size  :( :cray: It's a failure  :facepalm:

Dont use rogue hes very weak in first 13levels  :( With shaman u can kill smaller bosses easily alone but with rogue u have to use many pots.After lvl 12 its easy to play because armor is better and u can use good weapons (Acute Gladius,Falchion..) ::)

Dear comrades,

I have an idea,

How if we all try to play in VN Server since I want to feel the event there.

If you guys agree please leave your feedback which faction we should pick

Hmm, I want to be a rogue and a sneaky one

sorry guyz i got a memo from my boss not to use phone while in working hours starting tommorow i can only play after office hours  :cray:

Dont use rogue hes very weak in first 13levels  :( With shaman u can kill smaller bosses easily alone but with rogue u have to use many pots.After lvl 12 its easy to play because armor is better and u can use good weapons (Acute Gladius,Falchion..) ::)

Don't discourage people  :facepalm:  I know how strong a rouge is and I know how to use that class , with high dodge and "kick in the back" they could dodge for a couple of times which could be a very big difference, plus they have parry too in their swords/daggers, Have you even tried playing shaman, not even easy, I think the most smoothest way to go is Barbarian, very easy to kill Enemies with 2H weapons, I passed 1st island very easily with Barbarian..

sorry guyz i got a memo from my boss not to use phone while in working hours starting tommorow i can only play after office hours  :cray:

:sorry: :cray: :cray: :cray: so saddd...bad company  ;D

Don't discourage people  :facepalm:  I know how strong a rouge is and I know how to use that class , with high dodge and "kick in the back" they could dodge for a couple of times which could be a very big difference, plus they have parry too in their swords/daggers, Have you even tried playing shaman, not even easy, I think the most smoothest way to go is Barbarian, very easy to kill Enemies with 2H weapons, I passed 1st island very easily with Barbarian..

I said that rogue is hard to play on 1st island (lvl 1-12)  After this its easier to play because u can lvl up dodge skill.On first island i only lvled up attack skill.Rogue isnt weak because of the High Critical,Dodge,Parry anfHigh Damage with 2 Swords  ::)

Mclan  :dirol:  Hope to see you there, maybe you buy us all Extra pockets??  ;D

Extra pockets for shaman gear! :lol:

Guys , Change plan, Go Elf, Sulla gonna kill us all  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:  ;D  Joking

Extra pockets for shaman gear! :lol:

I have Transparent Mantle & Sash, that good enough?? :P

i want joint too but now i dont have phone and pc is broken  :bad: i think on weekend i will buy new phone and will fix my pc  :spiteful:

but to b honest ive already been thru mc land as is i kinda want to wait til monday to see new mc island 1. it might confuse me if changes in middle of playing it but thats my current thot if devs made it more fun supposidly i wanna try it out. see wats changed and all

Yes, you people are nice.

I will create a baby rogue there within 10 hours from now lol

The same name

;D sorry, was busy

Actually 10 mins ago I played with Humanimal and Redkilla.

I add these FoF members there in the friend lists

-Striderman

-Rapgear

-Redkilla

-Humanimal

Later I will add other, we are babies with 10 pockets there  ;D

russian n us server better. seqaaa playing on dat server n v should nt leave alone. plz think abt it slay :clapping: :clapping: sorry i got sum screen problems :bad:  n fr bad english ;D ;D ;D ;D

VN server looks good, I will try to feel the 2nd island and will let u know guys

Make Lvl 1 and go to 2nd island, Then get Arena quest and lvl up  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: