The FoF Clan Book

slay

depend on the situation.. if it is your quest then kill the damn fb/mc.. if it is not, then depend on your mood lol.. if you feel like killing then kill if not then slap him/her on the face.. ;)

I wish a slap skill that can make enemy log off from the server or make unconscious for one hour  ;D

just kill them slay. end of story.  8)  some mcs think that elf wont do nothing if they coming to our territory. :facepalm:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I wish a slap skill that can make enemy log off from the server or make unconscious for one hour  ;D

lol now that would be very useful!!!

just kill them slay. end of story.  8)  some mcs think that elf wont do nothing if they coming to our territory. :facepalm:

;D

kill n be killed. add knox to get killed :lol:

i look at it this way  if it was us going to their side they would attack us without question .so i think we should protect whats ours  8)

i look at it this way  if it was us going to their side they would attack us without question .so i think we should protect whats ours  8)

Lol, they never can ask question to us right ?  :crazy:

Just just act like a peaceful guy, and then attack us if get opportunity.

So far Red & Kerv agree to attack them if seen in our territory.

Waiting other opinion...

Guys, need your opinion here.

Since the route to elf lab so easy infiltrated by mc players, and with their crowd control skills bring mayhem to elf people.

I strongly recommend that we should protect our territory.

Several times I met few of them show up in our territory without being harm, just stand like a superstar.

They keep using old reason : "I want to kill bad elf"  :facepalm:

So, need your opinion about this.

Oh you mean when marcin go to elf labyrinth alone, and only you kill him while other 10 elves just watch and dont help you to do it. You, who not long time ago talk about alliances with mc make game better :wacko:  Crimson corondum and do stellas quest now useless right ;D Maybe if we have easier labyrinth at patch, you want be allies :friends:

yea we should protect our lab  :aggressive: and i was killed in lab 2 times by mc. always Elk started atk and other finished  :bad: 

If they are trying to kill any elf there in a area ineven that we are trying to not die in then kill away if they are peaceful and helping let them be. Outside of lab is personal discretion

Hey guys i need a big favor from all members. First ill explain when I first got back to playing after update I tried using amp def sphere on my graceful swordbelt from lambert didnt know about signs or anything and lost it.im gonna ask devs now but im sure they will say " there is nothing we can do". So what im asking of all active members is to meet up this weekend n hunt bg (mainly lambert) please. I really want that belt bck n no one on our server has it that ive seen. Reply if ur interested. And remembef those who reply ill be in ur debt and most Know i repay handsomely lol other than that cheers.

ok slay i agree with u on that subject since so far ive had so called mc allies atk me twice in lab yesterday sulla led 3 pt of mc to chief it was fof/wog there they didnt bother to look at name when they atk they just atk so i agree inside lab we have no mc allies if u see a red name kill it thats wat they do so why should we not kill them before they kill us

kai u kno if im not on just txt me

spanish we have been getting atk'd by mc in our lab that was supposed to b our friends so one of us retaliated wats the issue we not going to ur lab killing mc we called friends so after so many supposed friends atk us we supposed to wait for u to do same as them

@Krylancelo

Don't worry, yesterday I hunt at Herald and did my secret dance ritual then we got 3 drops in one kill, two druid belts and one ranger belt, all level 17 all goes to party member.

I will make sure I will get for you next time.

@Species

Yup, hunting together with mc never get well. Just attack them on sight in lab or other elf territory. Let's see how they handle elf hordes.

ok slay i agree with u on that subject since so far ive had so called mc allies atk me twice in lab yesterday sulla led 3 pt of mc to chief it was fof/wog there they didnt bother to look at name when they atk they just atk so i agree inside lab we have no mc allies if u see a red name kill it thats wat they do so why should we not kill them before they kill us

kai u kno if im not on just txt me

spanish we have been getting atk'd by mc in our lab that was supposed to b our friends so one of us retaliated wats the issue we not going to ur lab killing mc we called friends so after so many supposed friends atk us we supposed to wait for u to do same as them

if you don't know them,  kill them, they will kill you if had chance, i can't stop to write names of the elfs who not to atk, or check who is there, the enemy would see us and lose the ambush surprise, many mc now want to hunt that easy boss since we discover it.

who atked you species that are actual friends?

i won't atk no elf that didn't have it coming to them, since 0.7 too present, never strike first, friend or not, no old elf friend will ever be atked until they break it, im no traitor.

funny to atk marcin because 10 elfs behind you or cause "he entered your lab" , he would not have done the same if roles were reversed , kill all your friends because one killed you? it shows who is more sneaky, atleast pm him your an enemy next time, to Marcin would not even help me atk slay or any good elf, if i decided to do so for no reason, were only sneaky to actual bad elfs and mostly plan to atk such elfs, caught as collateral you guys were.

@slay

say if you plan to kill your old friends or just any mc you don't know on site , there's a difference so we don't stand like idiots while being backstabbed.

Oh you mean when marcin go to elf labyrinth alone, and only you kill him while other 10 elves just watch and dont help you to do it. You, who not long time ago talk about alliances with mc make game better :wacko:  Crimson corondum and do stellas quest now useless right ;D Maybe if we have easier labyrinth at patch, you want be allies :friends:

You know nothing, I attack and killed Marcin at BG dungeon, never met him in the lab, its cheap gossip. We are hunting there and I don't want he kill any elf in front of me and use excuse reason that its bad elf. It's my personnal issue.

You know nothing, I attack and killed Marcin at BG dungeon, never met him in the lab, its cheap gossip. We are hunting there and I don't want he kill any elf in front of me and use excuse reason that its bad elf. It's my personnal issue.

we dont use that as an "excuse". they kill us with groups, they kill us at chainless, they disturb us any time they can, so we cannot do so? ask fof to protect nia, ladylucy, furieal too then, who are bad elfs, same elfs who camped STRIDERMAN at spawn for 1hr in 0.7, before had "quest" excuse, when he played barb, better be just like bad elfs then and change your good player mask, atking marcin for NO reason is traitor move, marcin wouldnt have done same to any old elf, or any elf if we outnumbered them, he think your a friend and backstab him like that?.

we dont use that as an "excuse". they kill us with groups, they kill us at chainless, they disturb us any time they can, so we cannot do so? ask fof to protect nia, ladylucy, furieal too then, who are bad elfs, same elfs who camped STRIDERMAN at spawn for 1hr in 0.7, before had "quest" excuse, when he played barb, better be just like bad elfs then and change your good player mask, atking marcin for NO reason is traitor move, marcin wouldnt have done same to any old elf, or any elf if we outnumbered them, he think your a friend and backstab him like that?.

I respect Marcin and still his friend if I play mc.

Good player means not attacking people when in quest, just like that.

But if player just go to elf territory not for quest, just be ready to be killed.

Since version 2.5 I saw very difficult to judge between good player and bad one.

Don't worry I know Marcin well and he will understand what I have done to him in that time.

If any mc want to kill me for this, it's fine for me since I don't loose anything by being killed.

But make sure its personal issue not the entire clan.

Hate them? Lol, what for? It's just a game.

I respect Marcin and still his friend if I play mc.

Good player means not attacking people when in quest, just like that.

But if player just go to elf territory not for quest, just be ready to be killed.

Since version 2.5 I saw very difficult to judge between good player and bad one.

Don't worry I know Marcin well and he will understand what I have done to him in that time.

If any mc want to kill me for this, it's fine for me since I don't loose anything by being killed.

But make sure its personal issue not the entire clan.

Hate them? Lol, what for? It's just a game.

lol, no hate, just always found fun killing bad players  , getting revenge, not disturbing good players , this issue confuses who is enemy

lol, no hate, just alway found fun killing bad players  , getting revenge , not warring good players.

Good, I know you will understand if I attack you or your friends.

Actually your bad elfs are good people in elf side.

thats a very nice clan, and i think u guys should kill everyone in sight to improve ur fame

Are you new on this game? This clan is already known 8) no need to do what you are suggesting man :facepalm:

Are you new on this game? This clan is already known 8) no need to do what you are suggesting man :facepalm:

Hi old ugly angel

I always found it kind of funny when I went helping do chainless or crimson conundrum quests with a group many were afraid of fighting mc solo and always told me to wait for others and they were same level . Who else finds it funny?

I remember when I used fight whole parties of mc solo and win a good deal of them.

nostalgia isn't it grand

Good, I know you will understand if I attack you or your friends.

Actually your bad elfs are good people in elf side.

Yea, they good alright, nia and all those " good " guys, they kill EVERY MC on sight, wow, they must be my BD's heroes , they like Super good, omg, they should build a statue out of them from the MC's corpses :facepalm:

SOOOOO everybody should vote slay out of the FoF family, trust me hes causing problems for u guys...... should not be called FoF as its looking more like Friends of the Fag(slay).

Omg lucas  ;D

just wanna protect my real account when i spam some karmas to some ppl i m really hating last days  ;D

also i want fof to atk those noob mcs, cause at all, 40ppl in fof, 40ppl that atk only bad mcs, but most them dont realize ALL mcs are bad unless they give proof they arent  :diablo:

He is luks

now i know u really love me, u found it is me even when i didnt tell anyone  :shok:

SOOOOO everybody should vote slay out of the FoF family, trust me hes causing problems for u guys...... should not be called FoF as its looking more like Friends of the Fag(slay).

lol he comes back and expects the whole server to respect his authority

:rofl: :fool: ?

And can i take 1 lvl17 belt for druid? :)

Well idk too much i just know that i took long way to reach chief n as i got there 5 min later sulla (who i didnt c attk) n a group of about 20mc came slaughtered us while in the middle of boss.idk whats going on thought there was unspoken agreemen not to attk while killing boss but i guess not. Oh well just a game.