The FoF Clan Book

slay

Okay just so we can have good count on what members have of 17gear post what you need by putting down the slot type ie: ring armor helm etc.

Druids there are both astral and moon types so put that type aswell.

I myself need for moon cape helm amulet staff armor gloves rings boots.and belt.

For astral I need cape helm amulet staff armor gloves rings boots

Okay just so we can have good count on what members have of 17gear post what you need by putting down the slot type ie: ring armor helm etc.

I myself need for moon cape helm amulet staff armor gloves rings boots.and belt.

laby cape fro druid/shaman both have moon and astal  :wacko:

ok i have mclans acc. its one friend gift for me (i gifted him some money, but i dont buyed this acc lol  :pleasantry: )  8)  ok lets start... there is 3chars all of them have old bag space(40spots). in theyr bags is:Few Arena Items for rogue and shaman); one sign; def,atk spheres; old: 2xparry rune, 2xdefence rune, 1x speed accurity and harmony crystals. runes/crystals from gifts and other stuff...

ALL chars money amount in the bag is: ABOUT:130K

items is not amplifyed yet.

I think they dont have enemy.

Idont play with them cuz i dont wana leave my friends on elf side  :wacko:

SO I WANT TO GIVE THESE CHARS TO SOMEONE FOR FREE (AND THIS PERSON WILL GIVE FREE MCOINTS FOR MY ELF CHAR)  :pleasantry: so its doesnt count like selling for real money bcoz its against rules :lol:

So write me in game or forum PM ;)

Assasins (lvl18 rogue):

360cc; 5324 arena point; mc 0

Its acc from my friend Justinas  :blush: I wuold like to have a second rogue :D can u give me this acc? ;)

Yea its from Justinas  ;)  he is bored of playing and his phone(nokia n72?) is too slow for new astral update its laggy and hard to conect  :bad:

i want to punish the guy who stole from bank  :aggressive:

Hey was just thinking that we should farm labyrinth bosses in series til we get all drops for everyone of level then go to next one. After all have 17gear with dark defence runes we do raid runs on the 18 gear drop bosses.

Who likes the idea from fof only since we got post campers

nice i need also the bow.. can we hunt all together.. when will be the schedule? maybe i am free at that time.. cya guys  ::)

past few days fof/wog have been meeting at riff 2-3  hours before reset if we have 1 pt we hunt chief or herald if we have 2 pt we hunt scorp if we have 3+ pt we can go for the hard bosses

but thats how we been doing it so far cuz it seems to be the most active time for most to be online

i want to punish the guy who stole from bank  :aggressive:

Who are u talkin about who stole from bank  :shok:

Who are u talkin about who stole from bank  :shok:

nvm Nik, it's an old story...and please don't talk about it anymore.

just a suggestion, if you guys making party for lab .. dont forget to pm us, WoG. so we can hunt together. like what Bry said .. 2-3 parties enough to kill the harder boosses. looking forward for camping Anax.  8) 8)

Can fof members who have nessesery druid items or dont using theyr items help my by giving items for me till i get more arena points, boss drops or u need it back? bcoz now i almost cant win in arena  :bad:  the most needed think is staff with astrall  :cray:

Can fof members who have nessesery druid items or dont using theyr items help my by giving items for me till i get more arena points, boss drops or u need it back? bcoz now i almost cant win in arena  :bad:  the most needed think is staff with astrall  :cray:

None spare atm but if we can we can hunt genie for dual staff unless get new level staff from a boss

nah sulla and merc spammed about our boss being easy they nerfed the drop rate so genie might be a better option

we asked for balance, check the maintenance thread then you can blame the Sapphire people, and yes, drop rate is reduced, now we don't even get drops from 1st-4th doing quest  :facepalm:

Because of that big mouth suggestion to reduce the drop rate (kill anax 18 times with no result)  :bad:

8461_.png

Posts for decrease on same day the thread came about reccomend changing their karma and make post about the drop rate as of now compared to before

Because of that big mouth suggestion to reduce the drop rate (kill anax 18 times with no result)  :bad:

mc killed him like 20+ times when drop rates were high, I think Anax drop very very rare, and we killed Echidna yesterday many many times, no drop  :facepalm:

mend has 2 acute falchions, a wrought belt and a qualitative pendant i would like to put on my lvl13 bd buggs  anything i put on him i will amp very high also if anybody lvling needs wat he has they can use it im gonna keep him lvl13 just to arena with  but before i got that stuff from mend i wanted to get the clans aproval first since its from the clan bank

King & I say yes to Species & Wolfdragon. Oh also Wolfdragon pm me in game I might have some u can borrow.

Definitely YES.

Fyi, I have delete my druid and ranger and make a new one, both L4 with 40% penetration  ;D

shy i get that also it takes like 5-6 tries but eventually it will let u log in

slay since ur lvl4's arent same name maybe it will b a good idea to update ur alts on page 1

thanks guys for approving buggs gear upgrades

shy i get that also it takes like 5-6 tries but eventually it will let u log in

slay since ur lvl4's arent same name maybe it will b a good idea to update ur alts on page 1

thanks guys for approving buggs gear upgrades

Yeah, I forgot that. Actually I have to delete 4 chars there (L13 rogue in VN, L16 Shaman in saphire, torch and stone) since it's an old account that allow people have 6 chars. But it's good since I only have 3 chars in the account I can log in the game faster than before.

Guys, need your opinion here.

Since the route to elf lab so easy infiltrated by mc players, and with their crowd control skills bring mayhem to elf people.

I strongly recommend that we should protect our territory.

Several times I met few of them show up in our territory without being harm, just stand like a superstar.

They keep using old reason : "I want to kill bad elf"  :facepalm:

So, need your opinion about this.

Since the route to elf lab so easy infiltrated by mc players, and with their crowd control skills bring mayhem to elf people.

Several times I met few of them show up in our territory without being harm, just stand like a superstar.

just kill them slay. end of story.  8)  some mcs think that elf wont do nothing if they coming to our territory. :facepalm:

depend on the situation.. if it is your quest then kill the damn fb/mc.. if it is not, then depend on your mood lol.. if you feel like killing then kill if not then slap him/her on the face.. ;)