The FoF Clan Book

slay

i  use  nokia c5-03  bt cant play warspear on it dnt know y  :wacko: .  it  just  writes  connecting  nd connects  never to the game  can any1 help. :unknw:

im sure u said u dont wana b fof anymore %)

i said i quit if anyone agree on i quitting, nobody said anything yet, so i still here, when the first guy of fof say i should leave, bye

Hey Ryn the interview with Inferion heres the results. Sindy says no, Bry, Nikki, Me, & Wolfdragon says yes to him. Now its up to u & others.

Thanks John, it seems that he is a reasonable person.

Lets give him a chance.

wht the problem with luk ?he is disturbing hunt of wog with halloween. Guys i ever disturbed u or did misbehave with u?so what is it?lukas is fof member thats why m posting here to know its answer

wht the problem with luk ?he is disturbing hunt of wog with halloween. Guys i ever disturbed u or did misbehave with u?so what is it?lukas is fof member thats why m posting here to know its answer

not of wog, your  ::)

if u wanna know what is, ask in game, i tell u, no problem, but pls remember, my act isnt FOF act and i m not disturbing wog, its u only.

not of wog, your  ::)

if u wanna know what is, ask in game, i tell u, no problem, but pls remember, my act isnt FOF act and i m not disturbing wog, its u only.

its obvious that you have not good behaviour lately.

if you want to quit why wait another member to vote for you?

long time ago you did the same thing and u come back and promise to us to become a good boy.

its your decision and no need to vote

first... i came fof cause i saw many (really many...) of my already ingame friends, then two ppl did shit knowing they were doing shit but couldnt leave fof cause one created it, other was very friend of that guy... then i undestand the shit these ppl did were a feature very used by noobs all over ws... so i wanted to back, didnt promise to be good, now most of my friends left and came many new members that control FOF now, so i feel excluded, so exclude me as it always were ur wish  :) :) :)

first... i came fof cause i saw many (really many...) of my already ingame friends, then two ppl did shit knowing they were doing shit but couldnt leave fof cause one created it, other was very friend of that guy... then i undestand the shit these ppl did were a feature very used by noobs all over ws... so i wanted to back, didnt promise to be good, now most of my friends left and came many new members that control FOF now, so i feel excluded, so exclude me as it always were ur wish  :) :) :)

I vote yes you leave the clan since your behaviour not quite good.

Thank you for everything you have done

i knew it, since long i know u hate me and i simple love it, love the way u made me leave at first time, love the way u keep hate me  :give_rose:

sorry for have asked long time for few runes, i bet it costed much in ur heart to give me that time (at 1.5) sorry for donate 20k when u asked i bet it hurted ur heart cause u wanted make me pass as bad guy, sorry for all it, but pls, never stop hate me and pls dont come lie talking u dont, cause i love it, love see how u angry when i do anything good  :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:  byebye friends that never play, byebye new members that i hate  :give_rose: :give_rose:

he make his own assumption,  ;D lol i never hate him. its just his emo thought.

the way he communicate with other member in game not polite sometimes but other member are so mature that not complain about it in forum but just pm me. hope he will be a mature guy in a couple months or so.

pls put the blame just on me

tell the names if u man enought for it.

after all u is a single married guy as far as i know huh?

Thanks slay,merc and nyneja for the new year wish,i wish every fof members,my friends and everyone a great new year with lots of happiness.  hong bao na lai? xD

@merc = you should give me a gift because its my new year (^_*)

And pls guys settle the disputes ingame,not in forum because some things are personal or private,let it be a issue inside fof rather than a reading topic for everyone. It doesnot look good :(

"hong bao na lai?" rache u d one who suppose to give that one to us :P...

And pls guys settle the disputes ingame,not in forum because some things are personal or private,let it be a issue inside fof rather than a reading topic for everyone. It doesnot look good :(

agree with this....please do it..tnxxx

Hey was just thinking that we should farm labyrinth bosses in series til we get all drops for everyone of level then go to next one. After all have 17gear with dark defence runes we do raid runs on the 18 gear drop bosses.

Who likes the idea from fof only since we got post campers

Hey was just thinking that we should farm labyrinth bosses in series til we get all drops for everyone of level then go to next one. After all have 17gear with dark defence runes we do raid runs on the 18 gear drop bosses.

ya good idea :good:

usually i play much longer on saturday evening, so busy here in real life.