The FoF Clan Book

slay

Gwapito enter in fof start war but only my friends clan attack gwapito .bad election guys this is other rich good for u bank bad for u respect but i and my friends respect all .gwapito never never never become a fof ,is false multiboxing poter revive teleporter mot...fck... :spiteful: pinoy u vote yes because is Philippine  :facepalm: others vote yes why he talked good in game  :wacko: good luck with this false rich guy . GWAPITO IS IN THE BLACK LIST OF MOUNTAIN. CLAN  :spiteful: nia brothers ,ladylucy,furialeal too lol

well, i agree that multiboxing is wrong but abuse from mc isnt wrong, is part of game, bad for him money, but its him life, not urs.

we check later if we can do anything to clean it...

well after watching the gwapito drama unfold here is my opinnion about it

if he wants in fof but 75% of time gwapito isnt him so will atk our allies so my conclusion is:

make a toon that is u 100% of the time and i will vote yes but until that time or u can assure us that at all times gwapito can play within fof guidelines.or if he does get in beside his name please add only on sunday

i have to vote no

since before i joined this clan we have had mc allies i will not abandon them for any new recruit

Gwapito enter in fof start war but only my friends clan attack gwapito .bad election guys this is other rich good for u bank bad for u respect but i and my friends respect all .gwapito never never never become a fof ,is false multiboxing poter revive teleporter mot...fck... :spiteful: pinoy u vote yes because is Philippine  :facepalm: others vote yes why he talked good in game  :wacko: good luck with this false rich guy . GWAPITO IS IN THE BLACK LIST OF MOUNTAIN. CLAN  :spiteful: nia brothers ,ladylucy,furialeal t

oo lol

ok tnx guys, i just keep quiet cuz i want to here all complainment  about me. But it seems it just all same repeatedly discuz same topic. Its pointless blaming pple who use pots scroll n other

staff, on game.give me good reason for saying pple keep using this staffs are kiddy,so wats the point having it in game if pple dislike it.or should i say pple keep complaining for that are the real kiddies cuz they cant get a use it.n they cant blame there self being that. So they keep taunting others. Wat if im rich who cares thats the way i like. Dont blane any pple for that or the admin. Its up to pple who wants to have it for enjoyment its nonesence complaining .n multiboxing i alredy correct it or ur just to slow to catch it

Enemy i respect n fun to have in fight:

sulla,marcin,kozernyx,zbir,tatsumaruc,zetta,sazuki

no hatred just Friendly fight cuz theyre good person wen im in mc side

kidwi,madmax(rampagetr),drawnizer,jaijo,merc,hinlovebi,ycheung,xjasminx(jdfast)

N disturbance in mc side even wen they dont know i play mc just to know who i respect on fight

crossfit nver been goid in low lvl. Barbarien,yned,blackness,mjlopez,fiona

The verry best pple i met n now quit :(

rapgear verry verry best,) bluedwarf  swatch pinoy dior tayuya-ill be missing of

ill kill lvl16up those low who try assist in times im n battle will be target too.

Enemy i respect n fun to have in fight:

sulla,marcin,kozernyx,zbir,tatsumaruc,zetta,sazuki

no hatred just Friendly fight cuz theyre good person wen im in mc side

kidwi,madmax(rampagetr),drawnizer,jaijo,merc,hinlovebi,ycheung,xjasminx(jdfast)

N disturbance in mc side even wen they dont know i play mc just to know who i respect on fight

crossfit nver been goid in low lvl. Barbarien,yned,blackness,mjlopez,fiona

The verry best pple i met n now quit :(

rapgear verry verry best,) bluedwarf  swatch pinoy dior tayuya-ill be missing of

ill kill lvl16up those low who try assist in times im n battle will be target too.

i dont respect you because u killed me using multibox and no reason for attack. And never u become my "friend"u in my list black but u have lucky top of my list is ladylucy second nia draw breakout lol u third  :spiteful:

Gwapito enter in fof start war but only my friends clan attack gwapito .bad election guys this is other rich good for u bank bad for u respect but i and my friends respect all .gwapito never never never become a fof ,is false multiboxing poter revive teleporter mot...fck... :spiteful: pinoy u vote yes because is Philippine  :facepalm: others vote yes why he talked good in game  :wacko: good luck with this false rich guy . GWAPITO IS IN THE BLACK LIST OF MOUNTAIN. CLAN  :spiteful: nia brothers ,ladylucy,furialeal too lol

I don't like the way you think. We are not decide yet but you already pissed off and make your own thought about FoF, what you mean by that statement?

Otherwise, people can change even in seconds. And you not always good I believe

im scared of gwapito :( yest was near granite, used crossing, and cz of lag all i see is multiple red numbers above me and gwapito standing there, poor shocky tried to help me, gwapito pot, shocky dead! :facepalm:  -zetta

im scared of gwapito :( yest was near granite, used crossing, and cz of lag all i see is multiple red numbers above me and gwapito standing there, poor shocky tried to help me, gwapito pot, shocky dead! :facepalm:  -zetta

poor shocky? he hunt me for nothing  :unknw:

If same person but has changed for better ok but along time ago had bad interaction with gwapito atm nuetral unless a good review from atleast 3 fof members that play with gwapito and he not acting

I agree with species on the gwapito person idk him at all and i tried talking to him once but he was afk or something and so yeah i agree with spec and sry kervince I can't vote yes right away either. Oh every1 may my druid lvl 15 borrow 8-10k from Mend for bg gear thx.

I agree with species on the gwapito person idk him at all and i tried talking to him once but he was afk or something and so yeah i agree with spec and sry kervince.

its ok john.. that was his girlfriend playing the char. when gwapito went to work.  ::)

Before you played mc he used 2 char all the time to kill mc, even blocked mc from entering ghost village by using two char  and spamming pots, siwers posted a screen , never a good guy , acts just like hassn does to the elfs.

this week stayed near caravans / granite killing every mc doing quest there, and reviving, and it isn't for quest as stayed there longer than hour or two

u dont know him sulla. i know gwapito.. when he is planing to join, he know already the clan book rules. give him a chance to change. his pro now than before. just like me i started being a noobs. :facepalm:

Well, so far Kervince and Shyleen know that Gwapito is a good person.

The "bad" thing according to mcs opinion is using pots and resurrection, well sometimes people think by being killed by enemy is a humiliation and its personal you can't change that.

Different of my opinion that killed by mc will loose nothing since none of my gears broken by that way.

Still, I need to meet Gwapito and make a judgement, actually I want to meet his girlfriend and listen to her opinion about this.

It's means nothing if only he want to be an FoF but not his girlfriend. They should commit to be an FoF and follow the clan rule in the future.

im scared of gwapito :( yest was near granite, used crossing, and cz of lag all i see is multiple red numbers above me and gwapito standing there, poor shocky tried to help me, gwapito pot, shocky dead! :facepalm:  -zetta

ow  fizaa im so sorry, forgot to add u in my friendly fight list ur one of the good person i ever met in mc. Im lovejd-rouge... But shocky maybe i say his just same as wat they about me since i started he justcoming from nowhere n always disturb wen see me or my friend. I say its personal killing him. Sorry fizza n tnx for  being good wen i play mc

hello. My name is Blacklord in game. I want to join your clan ;)

rachel and i met blacklord in game, for us our vote is yes :)..he's good..

Btw bank operators can i buy dmg and def sphere...pm me n game

ow  fizaa im so sorry, forgot to add u in my friendly fight list ur one of the good person i ever met in mc. Im lovejd-rouge... But shocky maybe i say his just same as wat they about me since i started he justcoming from nowhere n always disturb wen see me or my friend. I say its personal killing him. Sorry fizza n tnx for  being good wen i play mc

;D you looks like a good guy, but how about your "other personality" which I mean your girlfriend?

;D you looks like a good guy, but how about your "other personality" which I mean your girlfriend?

a nightmare, goes to Legion camp alone & spam pots killing everyone there while I stand from a far and watch  :shok:  8 vs. 1 he kill 4 and die after 1 min  :shok: u lucky u elf  :lol:

hello. My name is Blacklord in game. I want to join your clan ;)

i say YES, he is good friend and kind person  :yahoo: :give_rose: :friends:

Well, so far Kervince and Shyleen know that Gwapito is a good person.

The "bad" thing according to mcs opinion is using pots and resurrection, well sometimes people think by being killed by enemy is a humiliation and its personal you can't change that.

Different of my opinion that killed by mc will loose nothing since none of my gears broken by that way.

Still, I need to meet Gwapito and make a judgement, actually I want to meet his girlfriend and listen to her opinion about this.

It's means nothing if only he want to be an FoF but not his girlfriend. They should commit to be an FoF and follow the clan rule in the future.

Hey! stop forgeting me in ur decisions, i talked with he ingame too and he look a good guy, mcs tell he is bad bcoz he use pots and revive, but it is part of the game, as he said, if werent to use, why put in game?!

Hey! stop forgeting me in ur decisions, i talked with he ingame too and he look a good guy, mcs tell he is bad bcoz he use pots and revive, but it is part of the game, as he said, if werent to use, why put in game?!

resurection no is part of the game is extra skill only for richs :bad: and pot...its usual use but only the losers use pot in 1vs1  8)

tell he is bad bcoz he use pots and revive, but it is part of the game, as he said, if werent to use, why put in game?!

that's not the reason.

disturbs and kills anything on site, camps at nadir using fast spawn from Scrooge quest , just for power mad killing.

i saw once a noob shaman walk past "444 444 700''  , this shaman was just questing and killed on spot.

yesterday "sonaim" killing lava elemental for quest, out of nowhere "391 391 800 391", if that isn't just power mad, what is?

it may be his gf, but the reason is not use of scrolls and pots,  it's disturbing and doing what the people on your enemy list do, that's not what fof is good for, i just post what i saw ingame from the other side, i don't mind friendly fight as always love to waste peoples pots and mc, but randomly killing anything is just like nia and breakout.

I vote yes for blacklord i'be grouped with him a lot lately and we finally got shadows done all of my chars and queens and he was there. Also on the gwapito I grouped with him today in shadows he's a cool guy but I still wanna find out more about him.

make a toon that is u 100% of the time and i will vote yes but until that time or u can assure us that at all times gwapito can play within fof guidelines.or if he does get in beside his name please add only on sunday

i have to vote no

since before i joined this clan we have had mc allies i will not abandon them for any new recruit

best reasson i  see. So quit this topic ,i quit joining ur clan since it will be on critical if i be accepted.

I only desure to join this clan cuz i see that this is one good thing to help newbie n others to survive this game cuz its getting xpensive since last update. The fact i.join here is just to help those new player n pple that cant afford the game. I see that this clan do the big help on the likes of pple who want for fun without loosing there pocket. I awe this clan for good work n i decided quit on joining to stop  making critical condition  of this reputation.

List allow me to give donation in this clan as an ally to give support for new players. I dont wa

nt see more good player quit cuz they can catch  the flow of game.

I see that this clan can give the right support for them.

N as my char. I cant asure the stable action it may show.. Sobtter considered me as a addicted killer n kill me at sight  even fof member.. Thats the way it be  fair..

I will only ask you guys to allow me give support to this clan.. Cuz i cant even give too much list i can help a bit

tnx to all

>:D

resurection no is part of the game is extra skill only for richs :bad: and pot...its usual use but only the losers use pot in 1vs1  8)

:crazy:no point to argue with u cuz never fight fair.

Lol i can give donation for enter clan? :yahoo:  :facepalm: gwapito can help killing nobs questing with my druid lvl1? Funy disturb noobs using pots  :rofl: bahh cry here dont talk anymore for you rich stupid  :crazy:

i have to vote no

best reasson i  see. So quit this topic ,i quit joining ur clan since it will be on critical if i be accepted.

I only desure to join this clan cuz i see that this is one good thing to help newbie n others to survive this game cuz its getting xpensive since last update. The fact i.join here is just to help those new player n pple that cant afford the game. I see that this clan do the big help on the likes of pple who want for fun without loosing there pocket. I awe this clan for good work n i decided quit on joining to stop  making critical condition  of this reputation.

List allow me to give donation in this clan as an ally to give support for new players. I dont wa

nt see more good player quit cuz they can catch  the flow of game.

I see that this clan can give the right support for them.

N as my char. I cant asure the stable action it may show.. Sobtter considered me as a addicted killer n kill me at sight  even fof member.. Thats the way it be  fair..

I will only ask you guys to allow me give support to this clan.. Cuz i cant even give too much list i can help a bit

tnx to all

Gwapito, I really know how your feel. But, you still can help newbie without have to donate to the clan. Personally I really appreciate of your good will but we cannot accept any donation from you.

If you meet us in game and wanna join our party to do lab or any quest just pm us, but make sure that while with us you will not attack mcs in frenzy.

@crossfit, I just saw hatred in your comment. If you try to disgrace the FoF name I will answer you in the game very harsh.

i would like to add huedkpopz to blacklist, he disturb me help wog do quest just for fun, retard like he and others must die

and yes, purely for fun, he said it on pm.

slay... any rule about dont kill 90% of mcs in sight? cause it turned them to think they are stronger than us and always kill insight, we should show elf power!

EDIT: i say this cause many times i go mc side, they kill me like i m a mob  :crazy:

slay... any rule about dont kill 90% of mcs in sight? cause it turned them to think they are stronger than us and always kill insight, we should show elf power!

EDIT: i say this cause many times i go mc side, they kill me like i m a mob  :crazy:

Kill all noobs insight, by noobs I don't mean those low levels, I mean those high level gaylords that kill on sight, I can give you guys a list of bad people  :wacko: All I know is that Blackness hates elf alot :tease: