The FoF Clan Book

slay

Hi all. Can anyone plz upload the ipa version of v2.6 to 4shared?! I cant access itunes from iran. US & Iran, u kNoW! :facepalm: I wanna play. Missed the game. Miss u toO  :blush:

Hi all. Can anyone plz upload the ipa version of v2.6 to 4shared?! I cant access itunes from iran. US & Iran, u kNoW! :facepalm: I wanna play. Missed the game. Miss u toO  :blush:

Yo Zee, sorry i dont have any ios device in my life

My enemy is Zbir. They was going to caravans, i was doing dq, no one attacked me but after some time he killed me. i came back and he killed me again (other dont touched me) then i started to slam back...  :unknw:

Today 14 FOF members on and help each other.

Please see at the 1st page who has the same country with you to make party with them

Today we get drop 2 L17 capes for ranger and bd and Qingaide got L17 druid staff yesterday

Hunting at labyrinth....And the award goes to qinguide, d only survivor ;D

To other members please play again and lets rape the bosses n labyrinth...cya all n game

7668_.jpg

7670_.jpg

7672_.jpg

7674_.jpg

Guys me always online pm me f need pt n labyrinth....if am not on n elf am probably n mc..so u can pm me there too...

Hope all will gather to hunt boss n laby...

Cya all n game...

Guys, just to let you know that I took 7xsigns, 2 crystals for new sword and 10xdmg spheres in exchange of 2xenchanted acute falchion (old version), 3 K gold and  a rare ring that plan to donate tomorrow

But still I need to get your permission tho  :blush:

u is the master, do what u want  :wacko:

lucas, please read the bank rule again.

if you need something you just post here.

well, personally I don't like to be called boss or master becauae its make me not your friend because our position is not equal.

don't worry if I see not too much member reply about my request I will give back what I took from bank immediately.

ty King and Queen, I try to make rule about bank so every member can get mc shop item just by donate gold or items.

any inquiry should be post here if any member request something or the bank operator can make a decission immediately in the game then report it here.

as you know that I try to update the bank balance account in the 1st page so every member would know what the current status of our bank.

finally what the use of a bank if you guys not using it?

ATTENTION:

I have update the bank rule to be more simple.

You should not post your request in the forum but let the Bank Operators make decision in the game and report about last activity so the player will get support instantly.

Please read the 1st page and I encourage you all to use the bank effectively.

Since from daily quest you can get good amount of gold, I suggest that the bank set a SPECIAL PRICE for all member:

- Sign of Impherishability = 1K gold each that I know in game price about 3K to 4K each

- Sphere of Damage = 500 gold each

This way will make most of clan member can get stronger more quickly

NOTE: All green is just my humble opinion and need your votes as always

Fair enough  ;D sounds good

Yea I think so, by gold donation from members we can buy any mc items in the game to replenish the stock.

I need your opinion about the price

Friends, if you meet Strob and Blingster in the game please get to know more of them since they are applying to join our clan.

Strob is cool I've met and talked with him a few times so I say yes to him. Blingster I've spoke to a couple time not as much as Strob but he is very nice like Strob is so I say yes to both.

Ryn Strob is member already so close the voting on him :P....i say YES to blingster, and he needs help for bosses the last tym i pt with him..

Welcome to Strob as a new member of family  :drinks:

Ryn Strob is member already so close the voting on him :P....i say YES to blingster, and he needs help for bosses the last tym i pt with him..

:tease: too many pages and I fast read while working here, sorry my bad  :rofl:

lucas, please read the bank rule again.

if you need something you just post here.

well, personally I don't like to be called boss or master becauae its make me not your friend because our position is not equal.

don't worry if I see not too much member reply about my request I will give back what I took from bank immediately.

positions doesnt means we cant be friends, in an army, the soldier can be friend of the general (hard), but since i know u, i will vote yes for anything u do with bank or fof after all if u made all this, i m almost sure u wont do shit

ATTENTION:

I have update the bank rule to be more simple.

You should not post your request in the forum but let the Bank Operators make decision in the game and report about last activity so the player will get support instantly.

Please read the 1st page and I encourage you all to use the bank effectively.

Since from daily quest you can get good amount of gold, I suggest that the bank set a SPECIAL PRICE for all member:

- Sign of Impherishability = 1K gold each that I know in game price about 3K to 4K each

- Sphere of Damage = 500 gold each

This way will make most of clan member can get stronger more quickly

NOTE: All green is just my humble opinion and need your votes as always

am ok with this  :good: