The FoF Clan Book

slay

shy  im playing O&C  are you gonna play too? :friends:

na purchase ko na jas but my phone will reach here on jan 5  :wacko: ...nshallah nxt week... ;)

Sokpot i played the 3rd closed beta of world of midgard :blush: and its great .graphics are really cool and its like wow but free  :yahoo:

I heard there's a new game coming next month calld world of midgard  n its free to play. Maybe we all should try it :blush:

Is there any kitties in that game?? you know females with sexy costumes  ;D

I get up to like 200mb then it drops to like 32.12mb farthest I got was 423.43mb then dropped to 134.09mbs idk wats going on I'm thinking its my wifi so later I'm going to my provider to have it fixed. Be on later.

and i quit this game :fool:

i almost lost everything in real world..  :facepalm:

i almost lost my bestfriend, my love, my family..

lol.. i became i "no real life shit" because of this shop..  :cray:

and i quit this game :fool:

i almost lost everything in real world..  :facepalm:

i almost lost my bestfriend, my love, my family..

lol.. i became i "no real life shit" because of this shop..  :cray:

Join us pat in O&C stop supporting this shopping game

Just got unbanned, now I'm ready to get banned again  :dirol: Strygwyr9 is good boy, but me keep talkin shit  ;D WOOT unbanned  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

so everyone going order and chaos? i would like to join but i got no phone able to play it and the internet (at moment) is a problem, may take forever to download soon wont be, but the phone still will be a problem...

Any suggestion about cheap phone able to play it?

I get up to like 200mb then it drops to like 32.12mb farthest I got was 423.43mb then dropped to 134.09mbs idk wats going on I'm thinking its my wifi so later I'm going to my provider to have it fixed. Be on later.

uninstall the client, delete the game folder in sdcard such as \\sdcard\gameloft\, then open browser setting then clear the cookies.

actually im start to bore there and miss all of you here

I pm'd slay and I am checking to c if mc I put in is in.

If u would like to donate to bank some mc fof pm in game and i'll get talk to u about how to do it.

Til update happens farm spheres at aa if waiting

allright, we should start a new idea how to get mc for the clan, or we can farm gold as many as we can to buy spheres or gears. Each mrmber should donate gold regularly since they tasted the free tickets. Buying mc is not a good way, unless we sell rare item to get it. Atm, mend will be of for a while because I make her to go back to school since she failed on her school exams

Guys, if you have mc enemy, pls post the name here, especially gankers.

Then we should vote for it to become our clan enemy  8)

So bored without slap ganker ass in game