The FoF Clan Book

slay

Can i join fof clan? I know some of members in here which are also my good friends. I am a lvl18 druid. My character name is druid = qingaide, shaman = xqingaidex. Thanks :)

Can i join fof clan? I know some of members in here which are also my good friends. I am a lvl18 druid. My character name is druid = qingaide, shaman = xqingaidex. Thanks :)

check warriors of glory u vl find paris der. plz join dem :bad: :bad: :bad: n i m in dat clan :good: :good:

My name is joe and id like to join.  I have several friends who said I should join and it sounds very interesting. I have 4 characters lvl14bd Blublazer, lvl14 barb Nasriel, lvl12 ranger Greendeath and lvl12 mage Grazelda.  Thanks

My name is joe and id like to join.  I have several friends who said I should join and it sounds very interesting. I have 4 characters lvl14bd Blublazer, lvl14 barb Nasriel, lvl12 ranger Greendeath and lvl12 mage Grazelda.  Thanks

I approve and qinqaide too

Welcome to

-Kervince

-Qingaide

-Blublazer/Greendeath

as new member of the family.

Please make sure to poke them in game since our family getting bigger and make sure you add them in your friends list

hi guys!! thanks much for accepting me as part of the FOF. I'm glad to be the part of this. You can trust  with me and a great friend of yours. Lets play, enjoy and having fun.... More power and God bless us FOF. See yah around...  :drinks: :friends: :good:

100% YES FOR QING :tease: 

yes for kervince

Welcome guys .. :friends: :drinks:

YES, ATK SULLA WHEN U IS BORED, IT IS VERY FUNNY WAR WITH HIM, TRUST ME, I DID SOMETIMES :yahoo:

Funny : ;D ;D

RACHEL  :give_rose:

Welcome to the clan every1 that just joined hope u all like it as much as I do. My wife got her arena staff bc of this clan & I got arena bow for my alt & my arena swords for kinggila. Just got 2nd 1 Slay I was proud when I did. Thanks ya'll for the fun & adventure.                                                                                Kinggila lvl 15 bd.                                                                                                                                                        Kingrang lvl 14 rng.                                                                                                                                                                                                              Queenivy lvl 15 druid.                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Queenezme lvl 14 druid

Hey guys wanted ask if i can join too.Now almost everyone from F.O.F should know me :blush:

Hmm, a Saphire player I believe...

Lets vote for her guys...

Hmm, a Saphire player I believe...

Lets vote for her guys...

1.Yes i have a sapphire char but i dont like ppl there

2.Slay why u call me "her"  ;D :blush:

Eregion if others validate I approve. Auger gather as many cc quests as possible we can do them as a 5mantrial ok just show your face more often

I vote yes for Eregion, as I said we need more people since all the rest are lost in space  :blush:

and...who are you?  ;D

I vote yes for Eregion, as I said we need more people since all the rest are lost in space  :blush:

his one from sapphire right? invite him to play emerald..  :lol: I vote yes also  :good:

So far who voted for Eregion are Kervince, Mercurial, Kervince and Wolf

Still need more votes here, cmon guys

his one from sapphire right? invite him to play emerald..  :lol: I vote yes also  :good:

Im not from sapphire im emerald player  ;D i just have a rogue at sapphire but its boring  :bad:

i cant say yes to him cuz he not even part of fof yet but here he is on our furum trying to get us to play sum other game i think that in its self says he dont wanna play this game and i will only approve active warspear ppl

i want a btr ingame experiance in this game plz dont apply to fof if ur just really trying to recruit ppl to other games thats just pointless for us and for u

well thats all i got to say about it