The FoF Clan Book

slay

jason vic=vicc lvl16rogue on sapphire server thats where he plays most now. kai anytime u wanna see him pm me i can txt him to get him online pretty much anytime. the others  they just play furum cuz they caught up on another game but give it time this game will eventually get island3 that game will get boring they might miss us and come back to see us but warlunatic is right most of u made a mc rogue cuz its fun to stealth everywhere but as soon as elf gets a real skill to prevent it. it wont b as fun nomore i got mc alts on 3 servers but thats all they are is alts my ranger is and will always b my main

this game sucks..  :cray:

got scammed  :cray:

stupid :cray:

i'm starting to hate this game  :cray:

now im damn poor on both sides  :cray:

this game sucks..  :cray:

got scammed  :cray:

stupid :cray:

i'm starting to hate this game  :cray:

now im damn poor on both sides  :cray:

what the?! who scammed you?

Lukas I wont change just add to it and let me know when you need stuff its a trial for you im doing so slay can allow fully just keep me updated through forum pm what's put in ok.

Rogues are good but in a war barb and shamans will be the ones to kill over a rogue they are the more dangerous and our traps counter stealth

a guy named malenkorr... i thought he was also melankor...

since im so desperate to have runes on mc side..

i agreed to trade with him.. payment from elf..  :cray:

i cant believe he would do such a thing  :cray:

a guy named malenkorr... i thought he was also melankor...

since im so desperate to have runes on mc side..

i agreed to trade with him.. payment from elf..  :cray:

i cant believe he would do such a thing  :cray:

if you have some screenshots of chat and trade deals we can report him to support

u mean he gotta change my account id and pass? nice, now i know i m the least trusted in FOF...

Who can change your account id and pass? How come?

I trusted only few people which are proven not a selfish one, that is why they deserve to hold the "bank key".

Have you ever know how we can have mcs in our bank? It is effort of just a few person in FoF.

Guys, Can we make bank in MClan using Mend's login account? since now we can make Elf & Mclan in 1 login account in same server and since Mend's account has Mcoins in it and many of FoF members are on Mclan now, it would be usefull so we can get enchants, just a suggestion  ;D

Personnaly I don't agree with this idea.

FoF born as an elf and will be elf.

The mcs stock in the bank reserve are for the next update since not too much left.

Lets move at mc side guys I miss ryn paul ahmed vic kai and mau when playing elf plz lets all talk about this  :sorry:

I missed you to Jas, but the game killing me softly with the shop...

I tried to change my hairstyle and wear cat costume but still bored...

I just don't like a game that make everyone have the same skills, have the same defense and attack, just no point to be an rpg.

I am playing another game and no one the same, actually I played there with Krylancelo and Gradex.

Hope in the next update we will meet again  :give_rose:

Hello.. first of all im sory to post this post in this thread. I believe this Clan is in EU-Emerald. Is any of you want char at mc side? Coz i wanna give my "two" char for freee coz im being boring there.hehe. Just pm me if u want that char. My mc char Skstorm(Barbarian-have 4k mc) and Zeleen(Shaman-have 5kmc),both lvl 15.So if u want that char just pm me here or straight away at the game at Firstborn side name Mrewan or Hyunna or Tomahawk .thanks.. :good:

Hello.. first of all im sory to post this post in this thread. I believe this Clan is in EU-Emerald. Is any of you want char at mc side? Coz i wanna give my "two" char for freee coz im being boring there.hehe. Just pm me if u want that char. My mc char Skstorm(Barbarian-have 4k mc) and Zeleen(Shaman-have 5kmc),both lvl 15.So if u want that char just pm me here or straight away at the game at Firstborn side name Mrewan or Hyunna or Tomahawk .thanks.. :good:

:shok: :shok: :shok:

can i have the barbarian?  :blush: i really want 1.. :(

KUYAAAAAAAAAAAAA JASOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.. NA DC AKO KANINA LOL.. pm mo ko sa game pag on ka  :wacko:

Ill pm you tommorow pat  ;D

I already give Skstorm to Phatwick ..well wish u happy with that char .. Lol :tease:

im very very very very very very very happy :cray: :blush:

helo  i wana  join  shootercel  lvl 13 ranger  thx :friends:

i vote yes to shootercell.. he has been my friend for a very long time..

we were playing aoho, with ahmed, paul and vic.. he is a good guy.. :)

and paul can prove it.. :)

Just to the let you know horror is dropping level 39and gear and other gear druids and shamans have xbows. 588 physical damage 262 heal 10.5speed 10.8 penetration

Rangers same physical, speed, penetration and10.8crit

Mail armor lv11 has a 58%block

Just to the let you know horror is dropping level 39and gear and other gear druids and shamans have xbows. 588 physical damage 262 heal 10.5speed 10.8 penetration

Rangers same physical, speed, penetration and10.8crit

Mail armor lv11 has a 58%block

Has anyone gotten those drops at horror? I think they are just test items, Like what Mioco said when someone posted a Ring lvl 53 with 200+ dark magic, if I remember  :wacko:  I think some devs where testing it in RU server then some noob got the links and spammed everywhere..  :tease:

i say yes to shootercel.i havent played with him but i have talked with him.it would nice to get some new blood in our clan.

Has anyone gotten those drops at horror? I think they are just test items, Like what Mioco said when someone posted a Ring lvl 53 with 200+ dark magic, if I remember   I think some devs where testing it in RU server then some noob got the links and spammed everywhere..

Big fame, that are really test items.

Btw Horror drop still just cloak.

Regards,Chronoz.

my  mc chars -> skstorm , phatwiick lol

other fof :

mercuriall

wagpokuya

shyleenn

luks

speciesx

countryboy

arkansaw