The FoF Clan Book

slay

i killed lake for quest, killed phatwick bcoz i wanted he to come elf bcoz i needed he to talk about something, but forget it, its my fault, i shouldnt do the quest, i shouldnt kill any mc i see. sorry, all my fault.

That's what wanted to know slay didn't want to seem like I was doing anything adverse because of general approval and not a final especially with full dynamics of the idea.

Shyleen on vacation for either this week or next week.

Slay were you able to add bags to bank shyleen told me tell you need more space almost full.

Slay saw what in bank recently only two items blue able to sell with any profit rest will need wait till laughing pumpkins gone for good sales

i remember luks disturbing me too long back when i was hunting genie. got really pissed off that time. he said he was doing it for fun. :diablo:

Hey guys, my bag full of animated stuff and I dunno what to do with them  :wacko:  I try asking people if they need them but no one answer, Can I put them in Mend ? I got 7 stuff that I ain't using  :wacko:

i want to try mc side, anyone wants to sell bag space? i will give you money in fb and you will give me bag space from mc  :shout:  :drinks:

i remember luks disturbing me too long back when i was hunting genie. got really pissed off that time. he said he was doing it for fun. :diablo:

oh yeah i remember that day, good day, btw, who never did? u know we all super bored  :blush:

Hey guys, my bag full of animated stuff and I dunno what to do with them  :wacko:  I try asking people if they need them but no one answer, Can I put them in Mend ? I got 7 stuff that I ain't using  :wacko:

panda, try sell it to ppl, maybe u be able to stay with more than 10k? bcoz u always ~100g  :crazy:

Im planning on making some bank characters will be named with fof in name.

Ill let everyone know when they are up.

More banks will do us good ;D

Ive move to mc side guys I will miss you all  :friends:

Sad... most of ppls are leaving fb...  :fool:

Courage - to go where from people are fleeing. :good:

Ok what's your name some of us still have mc there I can help add samhein and ryena

On emerald luksm and me have banks for clans bankforu and xxxfofxxx

bad idea jason ;D ;D ;D u know abt me,right? kill mc at sight :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol day its ok I promise ill give you a good fight  :friends:

no  ;D

And guys why are u leaving fb?

Shh..they are not leaving but learning enemy weaknesses  ;D

For your information,

Additional bank operator is Wolfdragon

u mean he gotta change my account id and pass? nice, now i know i m the least trusted in FOF...

u mean he gotta change my account id and pass? nice, now i know i m the least trusted in FOF...

lol emo :rofl: :rofl: emo=use n throw type ppl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . 

Guys, Can we make bank in MClan using Mend's login account? since now we can make Elf & Mclan in 1 login account in same server and since Mend's account has Mcoins in it and many of FoF members are on Mclan now, it would be usefull so we can get enchants, just a suggestion  ;D 

Lets move at mc side guys I miss ryn paul ahmed vic kai and mau when playing elf plz lets all talk about this  :sorry:

:sorry:

Lets move at mc side guys I miss ryn paul ahmed vic kai and mau when playing elf plz lets all talk about this  :sorry:

:( dont dont this :( mc wont be strong forever :(