The FoF Clan Book

slay

First welcome new joins hope to make your stay fun and interesting.

Slay I will be pming you my idea and can you repost clan bank tellers or put them on first post not everyone remembers and sux to sort through all posts to find.

Again if I could get all active members to pm my profile with your mains and alts as well as class please and thank you..

Im going to be playing dragonwolf more often so safe add to list for fof clan and slay and tellers is there any lv 13 ranger gear available I already have longbow

First welcome new joins hope to make your stay fun and interesting.

Slay I will be pming you my idea and can you repost clan bank tellers or put them on first post not everyone remembers and sux to sort through all posts to find.

Again if I could get all active members to pm my profile with your mains and alts as well as class please and thank you..

Im going to be playing dragonwolf more often so safe add to list for fof clan and slay and tellers is there any lv 13 ranger gear available I already have longbow

You can check the member alts and the bank operators list on page 1.

I hope all the member contribute to the bank since most of them just asking for gold and mc items from shop without giving any gold or something, soon the bank will bankrupt  :dirol:

they are now in AOHO. coz aoho updated to 0.68.

and warspear getting ugly..

Why my AOHO not working? it's always stuck on the loading screen  :'( :'( even after 2 hours  :'( :'(  sometimes screen turn all white too  :'( :'( :'(

guys, why dont we do it: choose someone to be the "best" in each class and give it a title? could be voted every month or week.

suggestions for titles:

bladedancer - divine knight

ranger - assassin

druid - warlock

guys, why dont we do it: choose someone to be the "best" in each class and give it a title? could be voted every month or week.

suggestions for titles:

bladedancer - divine knight

ranger - assassin

druid - warlock

not a bad idea maybe on general tactics and skills we make titles for classes for clan members

You can check the member alts and the bank operators list on page 1.

I hope all the member contribute to the bank since most of them just asking for gold and mc items from shop without giving any gold or something, soon the bank will bankrupt  :dirol:

I have some druid stuff can put in bank and dragonwolf can add some gold.

Why my AOHO not working? it's always stuck on the loading screen  :'( :'( even after 2 hours  :'( :'(  sometimes screen turn all white too  :'( :'( :'(

update ur java..

turn off aero theme.. switch to widows basic.

I know slay has given me the go ahead for my idea and I have recently sent him the full idea for fof clan and his final decision on who he approves of for my idea on this clan book.

Once he posts it I will post a new FOF clan book with everything in it.

PHATY BAD MOUTH....PLEASE ERASE NOT GOOD :( ....I KNOW HE DID SOMTHING WRONG TO YOU...BUT WE CAN TALK OR SETTLE BOUT THIS WEN WE ONLINE N GAME...PLZZZZZ ERASE

lol what did he do

lol.. go ask him. he disturb hunts of his own clanmate bcoz he is bored.. WTH :bad:

:facepalm: he is a LOW LIFE NUB..

If ur getting bored of the GAME LUKAS U NUB then stop playing it..

lol.. go ask him. he disturb hunts of his own clanmate bcoz he is bored.. WTH :bad:

:facepalm:  Didd he have any reason to do that or just fun?  :bad:

Shyleen til further notice Lukas only able to deposit til I get this sorted out

Lukas pm me in game I need talk to you and get this sorted

ok.ok.ok.

i'll rephrase it for all.. :give_rose:

to make it simple..

FORGET THAT WE WERE FRIENDS LUKAS. can't believe u can backstab ur own clanmates.

NOW ITS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! :diablo:

i swear i'll kill you everytime i see you in game.. :give_rose: :diablo:

i dont think lucas vl b alone,if u want war i m rdy fr it :lol: :lol:

thats not true phat, i wanted u in elf to talk about something and i also needed lake and killed lake only once, ask red, badman, anvi and swatch, they know it is true, i also told u when u came insult me in elf that i wanted u to come elf

:facepalm:  Didd he have any reason to do that or just fun?  :bad:

i had reason, see my last post :)

Guys calm down  :sorry:

sure, we calm  :yahoo:

JUST FOR FUN :facepalm: :bad: 

i never told anyone it was for fun(no it wasnt), u didnt hear it from me.

LMAAO MERC IF ONLY U WERE THERE  :lol: :lol:

Jesus, you set me up!!!

Delete it.... It makes me no sense of playing..

Seriously, don't be a kid. It's universal forum that everyone can see..

Delete before I'm ANGRY

Jesus, you set me up!!!

Delete it.... It makes me no sense of playing..

Seriously, don't be a kid. It's universal forum that everyone can see..

Delete before I'm ANGRY

Wtf,versa!i thought its enough with just me! U cheated with another guy..

Btw iknowuall,now i know its u :D

This getting messed up from just forum both of you will party with me so I can mediate this and get things settled it isn't good to talk about here since gets further escalated without proper talking.

Hey I know some in that cluster of people.

Lukas its just can't afford this kind of dissent in our ranks we need to be a clan not at war with each other.

Drama is okay but personal wars with each other is not good.

@Phatwick, you should describe what happened clearly, not just post with big letters. Since this issue occured between enemy faction you cant understand what lucas need without chat. If he need for quest with his team then nothing wrong with that. And if you have personal problem with him please manage in game and let us know in forum POLITELY

@lucas, is it true that you disturbed him? Would you explain your reason why you disturbed him?

About Wolf's ideas, it is better if we manage the clan with rank like general, captain, ambassador, etc with special task like bank access, training new member, give recommendation, etc.

But, this game is not ready yet since no guild/clan features, no global chat between faction. I am afraid the idea will make confused the member  and add new problems since not all the member have similar maturity level.

So, I am afraid we can only treat this clan as a bunch of friends that know each other and use this topic for discussion or announcement