The FoF Clan Book

slay

lukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :'( :'( :'( :'(

Dont worry about luks, hes with me. Just having fun chating with the last few friends wich didnt quit... in emerald and sapphire too.

Luks just deleted his characters because he didnt find any motivation to continue them. Hes gonna focus on only one character.

D4rKB0W.

Dont worry about luks, hes with me. Just having fun chating with the last few friends wich didnt quit... in emerald and sapphire too.

Luks just deleted his characters because he didnt find any motivation to continue them. Hes gonna focus on only one character.

D4rKB0W.

Sssshhhh...it's a secret...

Sssshhhh...it's a secret...

So he forgot to tell me  :bomb:.

Well Luks quitted, hes playing inotia and some other offline games. If devs make a good surpeise on next update he will may come back  ;)

D4rKB0W.

wait what? he deleted his old and fully geared ranger and created a new one?  :facepalm:

Hey all im about need partner(s)in for arena to get all gear needed still looking for moon def runes and pene runes.

How about some guard runs later?

Anyone have extra astral belt cape w/ atleast 16 on it.

Once I get all gear needed from berenger guards and arena ill be switching to juni more often.

I have idea for fof clan to make us real good and increase our high end gear intake as well as tactics .

It will be different for many and might make drama but in general makes us more clan /guild like and I would like to put it to vote. If majority rules I will put full idea out .

It will have clan head/commander ,vice clan head/commanders and involve teams with capt/vice capt setups and tactics/team roles and others.

I hope all agree if my idea works we will be a very strong clan.

Actually might do chain pm through forum profiles so if idea works noone. Copies us

Hey all im about need partner(s)in for arena to get all gear needed still looking for moon def runes and pene runes.

How about some guard runs later?

Anyone have extra astral belt cape w/ atleast 16 on it.

Once I get all gear needed from berenger guards and arena ill be switching to juni more often.

We usually hunt BGuards 3 hours from now, with WoG Clan, Just stay online I will try to tell them to invite you, we sometimes hunt with 2 parties ( WoG & FoF), and we can hunt for your moon def runes & pene rune, just PM us, usually Shyleen, Humanimal, Reddkilla, Severn, Phatwick/Mileypl & me are on  :)

slay! enter more!!! soon i will need some things from mend, soon lvl9  :yahoo:

Lol, you can ask Shyleen in the game.

Now who can access Bank account are:

-Shyleen

-Striderman

-Kuroski

-Slay

So sorry guys, I can't on regularly since I still focus on other game  :sorry:

I will back to you when good update come...hope so...

I have idea for fof clan to make us real good and increase our high end gear intake as well as tactics .

It will be different for many and might make drama but in general makes us more clan /guild like and I would like to put it to vote. If majority rules I will put full idea out .

It will have clan head/commander ,vice clan head/commanders and involve teams with capt/vice capt setups and tactics/team roles and others.

I hope all agree if my idea works we will be a very strong clan.

Actually might do chain pm through forum profiles so if idea works noone. Copies us

You are the most veteran among other member that still active now.

Please take care of them and discuss what the best in the game.

I see you...

well, at least someone that be online a little more :D, btw, ryn, put my new char on FOF, remove the old ones!!!

Done my friend.

Congratulation for your rebirth  ;D  the only skill that you have on this server, no one dare to do it  :good:

Fof members pm me in forum with names of mains and alts as well as class please.

I will chain idea as well as rest of specifics once have all active members

May my wife & I join are mains on this server is kinggila & queenivy lvl 14 me & her lvl 13 we have alts named fester & mortisha lvl 12s. We know Reddkilla & Species & a few others but they help us all the time same with Humanimal & Shy did a couple of times. So please & thank you.

May my wife & I join are mains on this server is kinggila & queenivy lvl 14 me & her lvl 13 we have alts named fester & mortisha lvl 12s. We know Reddkilla & Species & a few others but they help us all the time same with Humanimal & Shy did a couple of times. So please & thank you.

Let's vote for them guys

-Kinggila

-Queenivy

-Fester

-Mortisha

Please give your vote

kinggila & queenivy is who we really voting on the other two r thier alts. i vote yes for both since i kno them well i met them back when i played on sapphire server they r good ppl and i believe they will fit in good with our lil in game family. plus we need more ppl that play it benefits all to have more ppl that play on regular basis

i too both yes for both.ive played with both and they are both good ppl.plus i agree with spec it would nice to have more ppl online to play with

i too both yes for both.ive played with both and they are both good ppl.plus i agree with spec it would nice to have more ppl online to play with

who are you anyway?

Since Shyleen and Species give the recommendation as they know them, so welcome to

-Kinggila-Queenivy

as our new member in the clan.

I will playing in the forum in regular basis then  ;D

- Striderman --> lost in space

- Krylancelo / Kuroski --> lost in space

- Vic --> lost in space

- Plague --> lost in space

:lol: :lol: :lol:

- Striderman --> lost in space

- Vic --> lost in space

- Minihemp

they are now in AOHO. coz aoho updated to 0.68.

and warspear getting ugly..