The FoF Clan Book

slay

Also buying tickets to people, 3k per 10, sometimes, 5k.  :wacko:

yaaa......... su much

people sell rune and crys just 2k .. :facepalm:

but 5k for ticket ..lmaoooo  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

No... I am only try to play about 3 days and it's almost 3 weeks ago...

Guys, would you please post your stats here so I can see how strong you are wearing those arena gears, please please...

Here my arena set

Опубликованное фото

Also this is my balanced set with arena gears

Опубликованное фото

I got arena set but I cant hit a critical I tried many times at mobs still I cant hit a crit my crit is 18.8% I think my crit chance get bug  :wacko:

@Godly

:shok: 275 attack...ouch!!

I am working so hard here, so little time to play guys, actually yesterday night I try to play before I sleep but no one on in that time  :blush:

@Godly

:shok: 275 attack...ouch!!

I am working so hard here, so little time to play guys, actually yesterday night I try to play before I sleep but no one on in that time  :blush:

Same i tried to search in sapp, emerald, vn .. but there were just few people on. Cant understand why nobody on ...

IM sitting beside the best druid in EU server  :blush: :blush: :blush: :dirol:

Опубликованное фото

OMG, Kitty  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

Im looking for incomplete runes of moon and penetration and druid rings , cape and amulet from armors.

Im going to try be there each day if have time and not doing laughing pumpkins or pvp dq

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKAS!  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Опубликованное фото

My birthdate occurred 1month ago, if u posted it is bcoz u masturbated lots on it then posted here to show a stupid side that i ofc saw on u before. try inortia 3, u will find it better than masturbate  :tease:

My birthdate occurred 1month ago, if u posted it is bcoz u masturbated lots on it then posted here to show a stupid side that i ofc saw on u before. try inortia 3, u will find it better than masturbate  :tease:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

it's rpg rap.

another great mmorpg is order & chaos online

Yes it is great.. just a bit big cuz of many data files. By the way i hope people will stop complaining about the 15MB of Warspear  :nea:

I really missed you in this game guys.

But, you know since the update hunting for rare drops are nothing because you can get all the best gears from arena.

Actually I missed you a lot.

Any idea how to make us have fun again?

I really missed you in this game guys.

But, you know since the update hunting for rare drops are nothing because you can get all the best gears from arena.

Actually I missed you a lot.

Any idea how to make us have fun again?

go for vacation  ;D  beach  :good: :lol: