The FoF Clan Book

slay

And I cant make new hero in other server coz ill be having a hard time to find runes/crystal, remember our country dont have sms paymrnt.  :aggressive:

And I cant make new hero in other server coz ill be having a hard time to find runes/crystal, remember our country dont have sms paymrnt.  :aggressive:

And im busy at work days and I cant leave emerald here where I started playing warspear.

And rap can you please come back to fof I miss the old days we all been tru its my personal request  :cray:

ehmm...BTW luks,,  :friends: I build one Clan in Sapphire  :blush:

u can see it http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=33695.0;topicseen  ;D ;D

]]] link=topic=767.msg118725#msg118725 date=1320773388]

ehmm...BTW luks,,  :friends: I build one Clan in Sapphire  :blush:

u can see it http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=33695.0;topicseen  ;D ;D

Luks is not Indonesian and your clan name is First Indonesian Born.

Stop spamming here.

Kalo mau ngomong ama Luks doang lu pm aja langsung ama dia, ngapain ngomong di sini, coba aja ajak dia kalo dia mau lu hebat.

Seems like I am still, Slay dont wanna remove my name on list.  :wacko:

Since the arena come with good reward, I will back to EU and playwith you guys.

Remember Marshal, anytime you need crystal/runes just say to me, we have so much mc on our bank.

Only one member use the bank effectively by asking gold and crystal/rune so far, I am waiting for your request guys...

Arena is fun, but with Shaman on enemy side, kinda sure lose.  :crazy:  See ppl gather complete arena gears in 1 night. lol

Shamans in Arena omg  :facepalm:

GUYS,

FoF clan will give free tickets to each member so far on list (28 ppls)

120 FREE TICKETS FOR EACH MEMBER!

Please let me know if you on through clan email or fb group.

We hope all of you can buy the strongest arena gears in the mean time and rule the world!

GUYS,

FoF clan will give free tickets to each member so far on list (28 ppls)

120 FREE TICKETS FOR EACH MEMBER!

Please let me know if you on through clan email or fb group.

We hope all of you can buy the strongest arena gears in the mean time and rule the world!

I always tought it.. FoF clan rulez.. long way better thing in warspear  :clapping:  I could move to emerald just for FoF clan  :good: :good:

:give_rose:

I always tought it.. FoF clan rulez.. long way better thing in warspear  :clapping:  I could move to emerald just for FoF clan  :good: :good:

LOL....come then

Members that already got the 120 tickets are

-Shyleen

-Mercurial

-Pinoy

-Humanimal

-Severn

-Slay

-Redkilla

Cmon guys...fight...fight...fight...

-Shyleen

-Mercurial

-Pinoy

-Humanimal

-Severn

-Slay

-Redkilla

i want 120 ticket too  :blush:

LOL....come then

Let me get that arena bow, then ill try to manage a bit VN and EU serv. I have something like a lvl 7 in EU (didnt check for long time) .

As soon as i get some free time il try to see if I can manage 3 servers  :lol: :blush:

-Shyleen

-Mercurial

-Pinoy

-Humanimal

-Severn

-Slay

-Redkilla

ehmm... :blush: i want free ticket ,, :blush: ;D ;D

Make a ranger on emerald we will gladly help you lvl up :friends:

Another member got the 120 tickets is Vic.

Gradex, usually I met Humanimal, Mercurial, Pinoy, Rekilla I will put your tickets on them. Pls ask them to pm me through email or fb group so I know you were on

May I join?? I know that I'm a Mc player. But I can make something different. Thx :)

>:D no MC char become FoF...

Let me get that arena bow, then ill try to manage a bit VN and EU serv. I have something like a lvl 7 in EU (didnt check for long time) .

As soon as i get some free time il try to see if I can manage 3 servers  :lol: :blush:

OMG 3 servers, do you have a real life?  :shout:

slay, what about enter and give me some tickets? what about 120? :D

You got it, but I will not mention your name here  8)

OMG 3 servers, do you have a real life?  :shout:

Of course. But as soon as in sapphire there is nothing to do and if I reach at least lvl 15 in VN. Then maybe (cuz I dont have other chars except bd lvl 14and druid lvl 12) I d like to try if I can do somethimg on EU. (if I ve time)

O:-)

Ask Eregion :P

i gave some tickets out to fof member got more probally get real low soon til payday but doing arena as much as possible.

i deleted a sapphire character so i could make a vn character but doesnt let me :( :( :( :( :( ...... :sorry: :sorry: bye miyu :'( :'( :'( hopefully your death wont be in vain.

Another members that got the 120 tickets are Wolfdragon, Species and Godly

Keep it up boys and please help me get those gears since I m not in arena so often like you guys...I have real life !!!  ;D

Keep it up boys and please help me get those gears since I m not in arena so often like you guys...I have real life !!!  ;D

Yes, Real life in Order & Chaos Online  :tease:

No... I am only try to play about 3 days and it's almost 3 weeks ago...

Guys, would you please post your stats here so I can see how strong you are wearing those arena gears, please please...

level 15 ranger without berengar gear, with arena bow, looting is dead, 1 week all have arena items, noob or not, rating means nothing but you have more tickets than everybody else, where the fun in this  :facepalm:

exact sulla, u have more tickets than everyone congrats, in 1 day u got 10000points congrats, now i know u lost so much money  :wacko:

i bought none, too poor, sponsers and selling  loots / buying 10 tickets for 1k from friend  :tease:

well, i gotta say bye to everyone, this game isnt anything for me now, i just want everyone that still play this game, to go to hell bcoz this game is the hell, specially now that is about who pay more is the strongest, bye and go to hell, bye my friends  :friends:

I wanna be famous someday. :drinks:

You are!

Congratulations, now your next duty is go study leave warspear! You have real life to be fixed  ;D