The FoF Clan Book

slay

guys :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: dis is fof clan book or story book :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ? :yahoo: :blush:

guys :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: dis is fof clan book or story book :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ? :yahoo: :blush:

Why you spamming here? Don't you have your own clan?

Hello my good friends pinoy

Last day im helping your killed mobs for ur quest . did i disturbed?? :blush:

That time i was hunt who was killing me on sight 1st .. No mercy for them  :)

Hello my good friends pinoy

Last day im helping your killed mobs for ur quest . did i disturbed?? :blush:

That time i was hunt who was killing me on sight 1st .. No mercy for them  :)

No my friend princz I was totaly lagging that day tnx to you you help me kill the mobs  :friends:

No my friend princz I was totaly lagging that day tnx to you you help me kill the mobs  :friends:

Owh well glad to hear that ..  :friends:

im loosing interest on this game game guyz  :( especially the arena system 4 free fights a day  :wacko:  i dont even have coins to buy tickets. even now i dont have reply from support team regarding of my first try to buy coins here at qatar. if only it wasnt for all of my fof friends and mc friends ive quit this game.

im loosing interest on this game game guyz  :( especially the arena system 4 free fights a day  :wacko:  i dont even have coins to buy tickets. even now i dont have reply from support team regarding of my first try to buy coins here at qatar. if only it wasnt for all of my fof friends and mc friends ive quit this game.

i second that dude :cray:

same  :'( :'( its not fair,why rogue have a skill like a god,can invisible

yes, cry in every possible topic about it  :rofl: .

seriously, check any other mmorpg, in all of them you will find out that rogue has such skill. just get used to it and try fair pvp with any rogue so you will see its not that big advantage.

yes, cry in every possible topic about it  :rofl: .

seriously, check any other mmorpg, in all of them you will find out that rogue has such skill. just get used to it and try fair pvp with any rogue so you will see its not that big advantage.

yaa i knew in all game online,rogue have a good skill  :'(

60 pages

;D

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

and now its 61 :drinks:

Nice pic  ;D  lets celebrate for 61th page  :drinks:  :wacko: :facepalm:

Lol, no one know me in that server. The guy just jump out on me from nowhere, seeing me killing ugly gay yeti and give me the dirk although I refused it two times.

Yea, Zippo just told us if you make friends with people, they can give you boss drops for free  :shok:

;D a liar panda  :rofl:

;D Don't remember it Sulla, we leveling so quick just follow the yellow marks on the map and keep selling everything because of tiny ladies bag

;D Don't remember it Sulla, we leveling so quick just follow the yellow marks on the map and keep selling everything because of tiny ladies bag

Yea i already sold the scrolls i got.

I feel alone now at emerald server now im playing with ppl who always want war  :(

JAS MAKE ONE IN VN WELL HELP U ON LVLING UR CHAR...WE N FIRST ISLAND NOW HELPING RED....MISS U SEXY NINJA

JAS MAKE ONE IN VN WELL HELP U ON LVLING UR CHAR...WE N FIRST ISLAND NOW HELPING RED....MISS U SEXY NINJA

I only have time to play after office hours add me pinoyninja

Marshal, please tell me what you doing in emerald anyway?

For me nothing, just for hunting lv15 rings and swords which is I giving up.

Please tell me good reason to play mostly in EU again

Marshal, please tell me what you doing in emerald anyway?

For me nothing, just for hunting lv15 rings and swords which is I giving up.

Please tell me good reason to play mostly in EU again

PvP  :drinks:  or war  :wacko: